PDA

View Full Version : Need Program

oreoman
12-19-2003, 09:51 PM
hello all i need a porgram that will allow me to play a video backwards at normal speed i would also like one to play a song backwards too at same speed!

thx all!

mojo2185
12-19-2003, 10:05 PM
Well, i'm sure most video editing software will allow you to do this. I personally use Adobe Premiere, but is a little hard to learn if you are just starting out. In that program, you simply set speed to -100% and it will play the video at 100% of normal speed in the negative (or backwards) direction. It does it for audio too. Maybe someone else can shed some light on other programs that can do this that are a little easier to learn.

Good luck,

oreoman
12-19-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by mojo2185@19 December 2003 - 23:05
Well, i'm sure most video editing software will allow you to do this. I personally use Adobe Premiere, but is a little hard to learn if you are just starting out. In that program, you simply set speed to -100% and it will play the video at 100% of normal speed in the negative (or backwards) direction. It does it for audio too. Maybe someone else can shed some light on other programs that can do this that are a little easier to learn.

Good luck,
thx alot i use premier pro too never knew it cud do that!

thx dude!