PDA

View Full Version : Converted To The Xbox Side

YouSycophant
12-20-2003, 10:21 AM
Hey my friend aj jsut jacked me an xbox and a bunch of games(beleive it or not), though i ahve a little dilemna, im pretty stuck on pc games. Anyone ahve any suggestions of games that would make me feel a little more comfortable wit xbox. Somethin more pc style perhaps. A big thing is the whole remote instead of mouse and keyboard. i wish i could hook those up to my xbox. Den i'd kick ass
So any suggestions for good xbox games (preferabbly pc style)

_THankfully yours_
LOrd Tallen

muchspl2
12-20-2003, 10:47 AM
YOU STOLE MY XBOX!!!!!

¶~¥aT§~¶
12-20-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by muchspl2@20 December 2003 - 10:47
YOU STOLE MY XBOX!!!!!
No i stole your Xbox and jacked it to YouSycophant

YouSycophant
12-20-2003, 11:17 AM
lol the monkey perfectly accented your accusation . No he did a smash and grab at circuit city, stole a ps2 and games for that, and an xbox and games for that. Wit some help they jsut grabbed em an ran.

YouSycophant
12-20-2003, 11:19 AM
oh ya btw Alien Vs. Predator. Perfect pc to xbox switchover. NIce lil strategy game I highly reccomend it

joeyipod
12-20-2003, 12:06 PM
My friend is an X-Box fantatic & is 2nd best in Australia on Halo (He game 2nd at SGL) he thinks he could be no. 1 cos the dude got a rocket launcher cos he was closer to it at the start can got it 1st something like that but yeh Halo is the only decent xbox game and maybe amped all the rest are trash!

PC FOREVER!!!

DWk
12-20-2003, 02:47 PM
lol yea halo....the brother of a friend of mine is the WCG champ.... #1 that is ;)

Terminator
12-20-2003, 05:55 PM
max payne 2 was fun while it lasted- thoguh i suggest renting it as u will fnish fast and it has no replay value

YouSycophant
12-20-2003, 07:02 PM
Am i the only one in the world that hates halo?

CadeLaguana
12-21-2003, 12:44 AM
Wait a second...you hate Halo?

Um...arr.....my head is starting to hurt...stop making me angry...I can't take it...I see bad things....stop it...stop it....STOP IT!!

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT FUCK DAMN IT ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG STUPID I HATE YOU DAMN IT!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Sorry... I tend to get angry, when people ruin my life! :boxing:

:ermm:

================EDIT================

*sigh*

That was totally uncalled for. That was absolutley not neccessary. What do you guys think? Was that uneccessary?...Well wasn't it? Wasn't it uneccessary for him to say he hates halo?

:P

Sorry guys, I think I had too many carmel candies today ;)

Or maybe it was the pot. :unsure: ....

...La vega High School Football rules!!! Or at least it did when I went there...(I think I have said that before).

By the way, you are the only one that hates Halo. Other people that say that, are liying...

JunkBarMan
12-21-2003, 02:20 AM
Your face, your ass, what's the difference? lol j/k....sorta

raiserblade2003
12-21-2003, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by JunkBarMan@21 December 2003 - 02:20
Your face, your ass, what's the difference? lol j/k....sorta
your sig make my head hurt....so confusing

YouSycophant
12-21-2003, 03:32 AM
alright it has like three weapons, the vehicles are kind of cool and its good for co op. But the single is terrible and the multi isnt anythnig great. Especially since everyone u know plays it day and night and know way to much bout it.

Its o0k i can be alone in my dislike for this game

raiserblade2003
12-21-2003, 04:21 AM
what 3 weapons? are u talking about halo? ive just dled on my pc and im on the first few levels and ive seen and used more then 6....

Tormentor
12-21-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by YouSycophant@20 December 2003 - 20:32
alright it has like three weapons, the vehicles are kind of cool and its good for co op. But the single is terrible and the multi isnt anythnig great. Especially since everyone u know plays it day and night and know way to much bout it.

Its o0k i can be alone in my dislike for this game
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( O great now you made me cry.

CadeLaguana
12-21-2003, 02:54 PM
Haha. I take it your a big xbox fan too eh Tormentor? I love to see klite members with xbox all over thier sig and avatar. I love my ps2 too but...

I'd be Bill Gates's bitch if the price was right. :ph34r: :"> :-" :ermm:

:boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

YouSycophant
12-22-2003, 12:42 AM
you have a big thing for tissues and paper accesories dont you cade :D

CadeLaguana
12-22-2003, 03:36 PM
It's called ass wipes or toilet paper you politically correct basterd! Yea I do :P :D :lol:

Quilted Northern: Leaving you fresh and clean.

Brawny: He gets the job done ;) (for face that is...I'm one messy man...)

:boxing: :boxing:

YouSycophant
12-24-2003, 09:39 AM
i want that damn santa outfit off my stars. Im jewish u bastards :D but den again chanukah sucks and i dun even know when it started

so in conclusion yay christmas?