PDA

View Full Version : I Am A Criminal...

slaverunner_2002
12-21-2003, 05:04 PM
:ph34r:
I am a criminal. I am aware of this. It has been pointed out to me by the RIAA, among others. I am ashamed.
When and where did this begin, this life of crime? I kinda recall as a teen a new product hit the marketplace, and I broke out in a sweat. I saw before me a stereo, and in this stereo, built right in, was a cassette tape recorder. And to my delight and surprise, I could tape a song right off the radio if I chose. Stealing, yes, a precursor to downloading off of my computer many years later.
I believe I am not alone in my criminality. There were coconspirators. RCA, Emerson, Magnavox, to name a few. We gleefully "stole" music from the RIAA and ASCAP, not to mention the very artists who made the sounds that made my heart race.
I couldn't help myself, I didn't even stop to think what I was doing...poor starving Rolling Stones, or The Beatles, whose coffers were deprived of my teenage allowance money. How was I to know they would wind up impoverished, skeletal entities roaming the streets looking for food.
I apologize here and now, and in the future, I promise not to do it again.
Honestly.I won't. I promise. I'm sorry.

Aaron_T
12-21-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by slaverunner_2002@21 December 2003 - 17:04
I am a criminal. I am aware of this. It has been pointed out to me by the RIAA, among others. I am ashamed.
When and where did this begin, this life of crime? I kinda recall as a teen a new product hit the marketplace, and I broke out in a sweat. I saw before me a stereo, and in this stereo, built right in, was a cassette tape recorder. And to my delight and surprise, I could tape a song right off the radio if I chose. Stealing, yes, a precursor to downloading off of my computer many years later.
I believe I am not alone in my criminality. There were coconspirators. RCA, Emerson, Magnavox, to name a few. We gleefully "stole" music from the RIAA and ASCAP, not to mention the very artists who made the sounds that made my heart race.
I couldn't help myself, I didn't even stop to think what I was doing...poor starving Rolling Stones, or The Beatles, whose coffers were deprived of my teenage allowance money. How was I to know they would wind up impoverished, skeletal entities roaming the streets looking for food.
Honestly.I won't. I promise. I'm sorry.
:blink:

3rd gen noob
12-21-2003, 05:09 PM
why are you stopping?

Evil Gemini
12-21-2003, 05:22 PM
Honestly.I won't. I promise. I'm sorry

Sorry doesnt cut it.

Because of your selfishness, plenty of children are going to go to bed hungry. The RIAA cant provide for their families anymore and 50 cent's only protection from guns is an xbox strapped to his chest.

Shame on you :ph34r:

Cheese
12-21-2003, 05:28 PM
yeah and if it wasn&#39;t for people like you Ozzy Osborne would have been able to afford a proper car instead of a silly accident prone ATV <_<

slaverunner_2002
12-21-2003, 08:49 PM
roflmao
to quote someone I once knew, until they found out what an evil person I am.
Have a Merry Merry, all.

freak
12-21-2003, 10:24 PM
umm ok lmmfao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arm
12-21-2003, 10:28 PM
I couldn&#39;t help myself, I didn&#39;t even stop to think what I was doing...poor starving Rolling Stones, or The Beatles, whose coffers were deprived of my teenage allowance money. How was I to know they would wind up impoverished, skeletal entities roaming the streets looking for food.
Honestly.I won&#39;t. I promise. I&#39;m sorry.
:o :blink: :ph34r: Read my signature. :unsure:

h4mx0r
12-21-2003, 11:58 PM
^ rofl :gossip:

h121589
12-22-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Arm@21 December 2003 - 22:28
:o :blink: :ph34r: Read my signature. :unsure:

I steal music off the internet.
me 2

Monkeee
12-22-2003, 08:02 AM
I couldn&#39;t help myself, I didn&#39;t even stop to think what I was doing...poor starving Rolling Stones, or The Beatles, whose coffers were deprived of my teenage allowance money. How was I to know they would wind up impoverished, skeletal entities roaming the streets looking for food.
Honestly.I won&#39;t. I promise. I&#39;m sorry.
your gay

I am a criminal
and so is the other 99.9% of the world...

noname12
12-22-2003, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Monkeee@22 December 2003 - 08:02
your gay

I am a criminal

Isnt that the same thing :blink:

DreamWeaver
01-21-2004, 12:58 AM
i am

Rip The Jacker
01-21-2004, 01:36 AM
I Am A Criminal...