PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Play Games ?

xxkazaaliteuserxx
12-21-2003, 09:06 PM
how do you manage to your games? it depend on your mood ? or you play the one you like more, or put them on a schudule or just finish ones you dl lately, there many games out there, and they all look good, so i just keep on dl, then i got many games in my comp but when i feel like playing,i look at my games and i don know what to play, they all good games.

TheFilePirater
12-21-2003, 09:27 PM
pure mood...or addiction..

like when i got VC for pc, i was on it all the time, but then got boring, then i found max payne 2 and got tired....now im playing nfs underground online and getting a few xbox games (for when my bro buys the modchip)

EDIT:Typo

xxkazaaliteuserxx
12-21-2003, 10:29 PM
ooh..., so you not getting many games at a time, you dl new games when you done with the old?

{I}{K}{E}
12-21-2003, 10:31 PM
How Do You Play Games ?

I use my mouse and keyboard :P

Mad Cat
12-21-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@21 December 2003 - 22:31

How Do You Play Games ?

:angry: Damn, I wanted to make the smart arse comment.

mooseman2070
12-22-2003, 12:40 AM
i knew someone was gonna make it

YouSycophant
12-22-2003, 12:50 AM
i go through games like napkins. I cheat my ass off, get tired of the soryline and move on. So i run out of good games to dl. At least i used to. Until my geforce 4 burnt out somehow how and i had to put in my voodoo 3 now i can play like half life and thats it.

mooseman2070
12-22-2003, 12:55 AM
woah that sucks, i cheat a lot too, in gta vc i finished the job part first then missions. i just play a game a lot until i get hooked on another, i barely finish any games

xxkazaaliteuserxx
12-22-2003, 01:49 AM
i also use cheat but after i beat the game, or i use cheat with games that not my favorite, hav a guide/walkthrou is also easy to beat the game rather than using cheats, so what game that is more fun without cheating you ever play?

Gramail
12-22-2003, 03:54 AM
for me, playing games is all about state of mind. If i feel like shit, then i play like shit.
i get addicted to games very easily, especial online games.
in fact, i was addicted to quake for about 3 years B) .
i quit a couple months ago, i really miss it.

i like almost any multyplayer games, espesialy fighting a 1st person shooters.

but anyway, you try and play on an empty stomach or with a headace or sumthin then you'll get your ass kicked :P

Busyman
12-22-2003, 04:03 AM
I like sports games with other people. In Washington DC we love Madden 2004 and play for money.
I'm one of few that I know though that like other genres.
When I play a game other than sports I put in straight hours of play until it is demolished. I probably should be game reviewer or something and get paid for that shit because I do it fairly quickly.
I play all types from Ratchet and Clank to NFS Underground. I just got Tak and the Power of JuJu and Voodoo Vince.

YouSycophant
12-22-2003, 07:59 AM
i cant tolerate beatin a game without cheats
it takes too lnog so i lsoe intrest in the storyline. Plus ive got a god complex. So i make up little storlyines in my mind. That i swoop down in an invincible rage and destroy all that oppose me. Then i get bored and get a new game. Suprisinlgy i hated black and white. But do enjoy a good game of populous

Gramail
12-22-2003, 02:28 PM
I always play through the game once, then cheat. That way i get to see the storyline.
and Black and White was a good game, but way too short for my taste.
i wish they'd hurry up on B&W2, it's spose to be way better, and longer.

RGX
12-22-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by YouSycophant@22 December 2003 - 07:59
i cant tolerate beatin a game without cheats
it takes too lnog so i lsoe intrest in the storyline. Plus ive got a god complex. So i make up little storlyines in my mind. That i swoop down in an invincible rage and destroy all that oppose me. Then i get bored and get a new game. Suprisinlgy i hated black and white. But do enjoy a good game of populous
lol, I do that, I love to go up against impossible odds and kick ass with god modes, especially in games where you can design your own singleplayer levels, ive got a level I made in AVP2 with respawning aliens and ammo, in a giant arena, it rules, Ive played it for hours at a time, spinning round in a whirl of power with the pulse rifle

xxkazaaliteuserxx
12-22-2003, 05:28 PM
well, most of the games are not that long except those RPGs, like Max Payne 2, i beat it in about 5 days, i play it only 1-2hours a day, becuz if i play too much it'll get me tired and get bored easily, i usualy do so, play a bit of this game then a bit of that game cuz i like many kind games so i cant just play 1 game all the time, i like many kind of game like fighting, 1st person shooting, rpg, racing (GT is my favorite of all racing game), soccer (konami is the best), strategy (starcraft 4years addicted :P ), action (metal gear), when i play may favorite ones i never cheat, that get me so interested, i just try to find tricks for my favorites ones rather than use cheat, also most of the game will give you cheats after you beat it, or some usefull stuff, but it'll take quite long :D, well, it don mater long or not, as long as you still interested, i rather play my old favorite games than play new games that not interested

Aaron_T
12-22-2003, 05:43 PM
i go in a sequence say if i have 30 games ill complete all of them then start all over again in sequence, this way by the time i get get back to the start i wont be bored with that game anymore

do you understand :blink:

TNTIcemanTNT
12-22-2003, 06:53 PM
I pretty much download games all the time, and play em alot so complete or near complete most of them fast. Plus with most games having shitty replay value.I dont play older games as much except if I really liked them.
And it dont matter mood im in, ill usually play if I got nothing important to do .

xxkazaaliteuserxx
12-22-2003, 08:05 PM
i play game all the time, if not i just working with my comp, i spend most of my time with my comp or games, i dl games alot, almost everyday, but i cant finish just 1 game first, becuz i geting new game so often and they all look great, so i cant wait to taste them, that y

Dray_04
12-22-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Mad Cat+21 December 2003 - 23:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 21 December 2003 - 23:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-{I}{K}{E}@21 December 2003 - 22:31

How Do You Play Games ?

:angry: Damn, I wanted to make the smart arse comment. [/b][/quote]
:lol: hahahahaha