PDA

View Full Version : Who Do You Dislike More?

3rd gen noob
12-22-2003, 03:42 PM
who do you dislike more?

rappers or popstars? please no flaming, just state your choice and possibly a reason or two...

i dislike popstars more because i don't think they have any talent...

p.s. please keep it civillised :)

TheFilePirater
12-22-2003, 03:45 PM
same here 3d...its almost like there brain washing little children...

the other day doing christmas shopping, i saw a little girl (10-12) with a tube tob (covers breast area),hair tied all up, glitter on her face and capri pants (pants that goto ur lower knee) now dont get me wrong i like a little skin, but not on 12yr olds!!

Kriz
12-22-2003, 03:45 PM
Popstars cus i generally hate pop music :)

Celerystalksme
12-22-2003, 03:58 PM
Rappers

Cause at least with popstars i can understand the lyrics about sex, where as rappers i cant even understand what thur means??...all i know is the songs about sex *as usual*... :)

*there was no flaming...just teh love from celery*

will get back to regular posting soon...everythings gettin sorted out... :)

Laters And Love
Cely

P.S. at least with female popstars there is something to look at, so theres the mute button and u can just watch the clip...and female rappers...i really don't wanna see missy elliot or sisqo in a thong :lol: :P

h121589
12-22-2003, 06:08 PM
popstar
bcuz i dont like pop music it gets on my nerves

Aaron_T
12-22-2003, 06:29 PM
I hate rappers because they strut around thinkin theyre good for example Eminem

zacspeed
12-22-2003, 08:14 PM
the other day doing christmas shopping, i saw a little girl (10-12) with a tube tob (covers breast area),hair tied all up, glitter on her face and capri pants (pants that goto ur lower knee) now dont get me wrong i like a little skin, but not on 12yr olds!!
Yeah, because Rap Videos NEVER feature scantilly clad women!!!! :P

jetje
12-22-2003, 10:14 PM
i have little feelin with rap music, also i think everyone that really tries can rap. Hardly any skills needed. Also the popular rap songs become hits because of the use of the samples from POPsongs, and some reall good R&B artists. (Like Dido wit eminem in Stan)...

But dislike is a bit strong expression ;)

Arm
12-22-2003, 10:31 PM
;) Rappers are worse. But some pop stars(Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake) try to look and act like wiggers so some can be just as bad as pop stars.

Rip The Jacker
12-23-2003, 02:16 AM
Rappers, why you ask? Lets ask the Icy Hot Stuntaz...

http://www.drivenbyboredom.com/bling/dumbasses1.jpg

I think rappers influence people more than popstars.
EDIT: Even though that pic was supposed to be a joke.

Adster
12-23-2003, 03:19 AM
OK Ive been reluctant to post a reply to this topic as I don't want any flame crap!!

but here it goes

Look I simply hate Rap because its the way Ive been brought up I like to hear a melody from the vocalist and actual instruments to be played by a band artist whatever.!! and there is no substance in the lyrics,m yes they write good poetry etc, I'm not talking about Nelly and all that crap !!!

Pop well as for reasons above yes.

Britney i Will use as an example she knows that lots of horny guys love here one word comes to mind as "ATTENTION SEEKER" yes horny guys love me I have such a great body and that slut knows it so whats she do??? pashas Madonna for attention.

If you were to interview any pop stars about anything they would straight away crap on about how they made the video clip what frigging costume I wore wheres the talk about how I wrote the song whats its about, how the instruments were layed.

This just drives me crazy hearing a drum machine over girls and backdoor boy pretty boys dancing around holding there crotches singing shit they haven't even wrote like "i love you I love you"

at least Tenacious D have talent for a band that are trying to be a joke!!

anyway that raps it up

pusher
12-23-2003, 03:27 AM
I can't stand pop music. Everything in the mainstream is alike and therefore BORING.

dingoBaby
12-23-2003, 06:46 AM
Neither. I really dislike the cheezy, manufactured country music that has been taking over the United States. :angry:

Cotton
12-23-2003, 06:57 AM
Neither.
Each have their pluses and minuses, i will never count out a artist because i hated their previous music, the only people i will hate to the grave are artist who are against filesharing.

Busyman
12-23-2003, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by jetje@22 December 2003 - 22:14
i have little feelin with rap music, also i think everyone that really tries can rap. Hardly any skills needed. Also the popular rap songs become hits because of the use of the samples from POPsongs, and some reall good R&B artists. (Like Dido wit eminem in Stan)...

:lol: Man that's funny. Everyone cannot rap..even if they really,really tried. Most popular rap songs nowadays barely have samples. Their music is more synthesized now.

I agree with Ad in that I like more original instruments in songs, being a musician myself.
The songs still sound good though. If the melody is catchy, sure it MIGHT sound better with plucked bass from a real bass but it could with Plucked Bass 1 from my keyboard as well.

The original poster said do you dislike rappers or popstars not rap or pop music.

I dislike rappers more and I used to rap and still make rap music.

Rappers, for the most part, portray and glorify violence and sex, It's fine if you can handle it but now there are young white kids running around calling themselves the n word (from the suburbs) and think are hard...all of a sudden.
Rap music mostly is an adult medium. In that context it's fine. If I have kids I won't tolerate certain music in the house.

Cotton
12-23-2003, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by Busyman+23 December 2003 - 07:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 23 December 2003 - 07:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetje@22 December 2003 - 22:14

But dislike is a bit strong expression&nbsp; ;)
:lol: Man that&#39;s funny. Everyone cannot rap..even if they really,really tried. Most popular rap songs nowadays barely have samples. Their music is more synthesized now.

I agree with Ad in that I like more original instruments in songs, being a musician myself.
The songs still sound good though. If the melody is catchy, sure it MIGHT sound better with plucked bass from a real bass but it could with Plucked Bass 1 from my keyboard as well.

The original poster said do you dislike rappers or popstars not rap or pop music.

Rappers, for the most part, portray and glorify violence and sex, It&#39;s fine if you can handle it but now there are young white kids running around calling themselves the n word (from the suburbs) and think are hard...all of a sudden.
Rap music mostly is an adult medium. In that context it&#39;s fine. If I have kids I won&#39;t tolerate certain music in the house. [/b][/quote]
People like u are weird you think not letting it played in ur house is going to help your children in anyway??

IT WONT&#33;&#33;

Your children (if they want to listen to it) will hate you for being such a dick&#33;&#33;

were r u from btw??

above question is because im trying to support my sterotype of a certian race.

Busyman
12-23-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Cotton+23 December 2003 - 07:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cotton @ 23 December 2003 - 07:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Busyman@23 December 2003 - 07:06
<!--QuoteBegin-jetje@22 December 2003 - 22:14

:lol: Man that&#39;s funny. Everyone cannot rap..even if they really,really tried. Most popular rap songs nowadays barely have samples. Their music is more synthesized now.

Rappers, for the most part, portray and glorify violence and sex, It&#39;s fine if you can handle it but now there are young white kids running around calling themselves the n word (from the suburbs) and think are hard...all of a sudden.
Rap music mostly is an adult medium. In that context it&#39;s fine. If I have kids I won&#39;t tolerate certain music in the house.
People like u are weird you think not letting it played in ur house is going to help your children in anyway??

IT WONT&#33;&#33;

Your children (if they want to listen to it) will hate you for being such a dick&#33;&#33;

were r u from btw??

above question is because im trying to support my sterotype of a certian race. [/b][/quote]
Hey dumbshit, I&#39;m black from Washington D.C.

And yea if I have a 10 year-old, he won&#39;t be listening to N.W.A. or anything like it IN MY HOUSE. When I was young I did listen to that over my friend&#39;s parent&#39;s house who didn&#39;t give a shit.

wenze1
12-24-2003, 06:01 AM
Popstars by far the have no talent and all they sing about is geeky love crap lol and it&#39;s too damn slowww..

Adster
12-24-2003, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by Busyman+23 December 2003 - 23:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 23 December 2003 - 23:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Cotton@23 December 2003 - 07:15

Originally posted by Busyman@23 December 2003 - 07:06
<!--QuoteBegin-jetje@22 December 2003 - 22:14

Rap music mostly is an adult medium. In that context it&#39;s fine. If I have kids I won&#39;t tolerate certain music in the house.

IT WONT&#33;&#33;

were r u from btw??

above question is because im trying to support my sterotype of a certian race.
Hey dumbshit, I&#39;m black from Washington D.C.

And yea if I have a 10 year-old, he won&#39;t be listening to N.W.A. or anything like it IN MY HOUSE. When I was young I did listen to that over my friend&#39;s parent&#39;s house who didn&#39;t give a shit. [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

h121589
12-25-2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by h121589@22 December 2003 - 18:08
popstar
but i like some of Hilary Duff&#39;s song

and she HOT

h1
12-25-2003, 06:56 PM
personally, i don&#39;t like popstars.

however, being a rap fan, i strongly dislike post-1996 rap, with a few exceptions, such as jerzey mob, outlawz, napoleon/muzamil/aman, tabli kweli/hi-tek, etc.

rap music has really gone down the shitter lately.

please don&#39;t take this the wrong way, as i respect whatever you listen to...

Adster
12-26-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by h121589+25 December 2003 - 12:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (h121589 @ 25 December 2003 - 12:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-h121589@22 December 2003 - 18:08
popstar
but i like sone of Hilary Duff&#39;s song [/b][/quote]
:x :x :x

TNTIcemanTNT
12-26-2003, 12:37 AM
I dislike popstars more as their used by their managers to make bucks, whent here really sold for their dances, body and not for their singing techniquies, and DEFINTLY not for thier songwriting techniques which hardly any pop stars do.

Some argue Rappers have no talent, but that shits from the heart etc. so its better.

Randomblonde
12-26-2003, 05:48 AM
I hate rap. Hate it. Firstly because it tears to peices good music, rearranges it and then puts fucking TALKING over the top, secondly because theres no actual musicality involved, thirdly because its a really fucking obnoxious genre. The whole idea is basically "check out my rolex, check out my gold chains, check out my bitches and check out my car" Its just irritating and pointless. And it all sounds the same. I don&#39;t like pop either, but I can tell who&#39;s singing when it comes on the radio. And there is, contrary to popular belief, some variation in it.

AND....I&#39;m spent :music1:

h1
12-26-2003, 09:30 PM
its a really fucking obnoxious genre. The whole idea is basically "check out my rolex, check out my gold chains, check out my bitches and check out my car" Its just irritating and pointless.now that really pisses me off. you have a very one-sided view of rap, and you are taking into consideration only what i like to call "crap rap."

start bumping some real rap, like the people i listed.

the.gringo
12-27-2003, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Adster+26 December 2003 - 00:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster &#064; 26 December 2003 - 00:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by h121589@25 December 2003 - 12:53
<!--QuoteBegin-h121589@22 December 2003 - 18:08
popstar
but i like sone of Hilary Duff&#39;s song
:x :x :x [/b][/quote]
Hillary Duff is hot... but yeah, her music sucks :lol:

Personally I dont really like either, neither of them appeal to me

but I think some (keyword: some) pop music is okay but definitely not the stuff like Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguelira type stuff.

EDIT: I find it the lesser of the two evils

chitowng09
12-27-2003, 05:59 PM
I&#39;m latin myself. I got to this really high income school, I swear to god there are so many fukkin whiteboys who walk around wearing enyce and phat pharm with jordan&#39;s and timbs

most people that I talk to who listen to rock say they can tolerate hip hop but they can&#39;t tolerate pop and neither can I

chitowng09
12-27-2003, 06:01 PM
For those who hate Pop-rap (shit about rolexes and 22 inch spinners etc...)

listen to tupac shakur&#39;s music, u will love it

chitowng09
12-27-2003, 06:03 PM
BTW

r & B love songs are a million times better than pop love songs

ZeroTolerance
12-27-2003, 09:07 PM
;) ;) i really dont dislike popstars or rappers because im verstile with it but mainly i listen to rap but if the popstar have a nice beat and some lyrics with it i will probaly listen to it.

Busyman
12-29-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by chitowng09@27 December 2003 - 18:03
BTW

r & B love songs are a million times better than pop love songs
A&#33;&#33;&#33;...
use the damn edit button&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

CaptainCheese
12-29-2003, 04:41 AM
Rappers, no talent involved just get a computer done synthesizer and say some random word every time the beat rises or something and the lyrics dont make any sense. I dont like Poopsters either but u only said one of them

Busyman
12-29-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by CaptainCheese@29 December 2003 - 04:41
Rappers, no talent involved just get a computer done synthesizer and say some random word every time the beat rises or something and the lyrics dont make any sense. I dont like Poopsters either but u only said one of them
Ha but you can&#39;t rap.
Seems people have no talent when YOU can&#39;t do something. :lol:

h1
12-29-2003, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@29 December 2003 - 05:57
Ha but you can&#39;t rap.
Seems people have no talent when YOU can&#39;t do something. :lol:
owned

Mr. Peabody
12-29-2003, 06:46 AM
They both suck.

Chris8096
01-14-2004, 12:03 AM
rappers without a doubt, twats :angry:

TheHobojew
01-14-2004, 08:08 AM
Punk rockers. Well, not really, just the ones that punch me in the face cause they think my band that I quit months before sucked. The hair&#39;s cute though. Punk shows are like clown conventions. I used to think rap sucked, but I then realized it&#39;s just mainstream rap. Same with pop. Then I put two and two together and realized...fuck the mainstream.

Ed.Z
01-14-2004, 09:11 AM
Here are my ten reasons why i don&#39;t like rap

1. It kills brain cells. (that&#39;s why rappers are so ignorant).

2. It makes you start wearin your clothes backwards. This is part of the
dead brain cell thing, but I thought I should mention it, as a warning

3. It slurs your speech real bad. This is bad enough, but on top of it, it
makes you think up your own, new words. That could come in handy I guess,
but it kinda makes you look like a stupid asshole when it happens.

4. You start spending all your money on speakers for your car, and movie
soundtracks, such as Free Willie, The Lion King, and The Bodyguard. Ask
yourself: "Do I own the Bodyguard or White Men Can&#39;t Jump soundtracks?"

5. You are compelled to treat women like sluts and call them one of those
words you made up, maybe hoochie or beeyotch (don&#39;t ask).

6. You begin to worship corporate, selling-out rap "artists". You feel
like your life is a quest to get "Da Benjamins" just like Puffy and Ma&#036;e.
Further, you will probably be compelled to believe that 2-Pop and the
Notorious F.A.T. are still alive, as well as any other rappers who may
have died by the time you read this.

7. You begin to feel that its necessary to spend &#036;250 on a pair of shoes
to increase your "vertical", even though these shoes really dont do
anything for you and arent any better than &#036;5 Buddies.

8. Jewelry. (how can you carry that shit around for the whole day, wouldn&#39;t someting bad happen to your neck or something.)

9. You wear clothes that are approximately 15 sizes too large for you. A
good indication of this is whether or not three or more people can fit
into one leg of your pants. Another good indication is whether or not
people can see the bottom of your boxers above the top of your pants.

10. You just start to suck real bad

I have had people in my lifetime call me racists because i hate rap, seriosly that really proves how stupid rap fans are.

And i can tell you this, even if you find a decent rapper these days that actually talks about issues there&#39;s a 90% chance he will go mainstream. Why??? It&#39; all about the money money.

{I}{K}{E}
01-14-2004, 09:26 AM
only Jennifer Lopez...

MAN SHE IS FAKE &#33;

Evil Gemini
01-14-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@14 January 2004 - 10:26
only Jennifer Lopez...

MAN SHE IS FAKE &#33;
OMG&#33;&#33; i feel the same way about that fake ass bitch too.

I cant stand her&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Randomblonde
01-27-2004, 11:49 AM
Bless you Ed.Z.....

I cackled like a fat child in a sandpit :)

hooked
01-27-2004, 11:54 AM
rappers are the losers of our society

so my vote goto rappers

Askjeevesbot
01-27-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by KrackHead2k@23 December 2003 - 02:16
Rappers, why you ask? Lets ask the Icy Hot Stuntaz...

http://www.drivenbyboredom.com/bling/dumbasses1.jpg

I think rappers influence people more than popstars.
EDIT: Even though that pic was supposed to be a joke.
those are not rappers they are popstars if they ever became famous rappers they would be a new type of music pop-rap but anyway i dislike popstars the most

4th gen
01-27-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Ed.Z@14 January 2004 - 08:11

Sorry, I never read the rest, this was enough to convince me your post was utterly useless

god-of-rock
01-27-2004, 09:35 PM
I wouldn&#39;t say I disliked one much more than another, but chosing one I could personally do without it would have to be rap... on the other hand I like anything well done, so I wouldn&#39;t say ALL rap is crap or that NO pop is top (I&#39;m gonna be a poet)....

Funny thing tho, is I&#39;m listening to the radio @ work and they play nothing BUT pop and rap, I hate THAT

-Slinger- did some guitars for this american rapper once, and I liked that one though

Ed.Z
01-27-2004, 10:30 PM
@4th gen- my post wasn&#39;t utterly useless, it&#39;s the truth and how i feel about rap, just because you disagree it dosen&#39;t mean i&#39;m wrong.

4th gen
01-27-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Ed.Z@27 January 2004 - 21:30
@4th gen- my post wasn&#39;t utterly useless, it&#39;s the truth and how i feel about rap, just because you disagree it dosen&#39;t mean i&#39;m wrong.
I never said you were wrong, I said that I found the post useless due to the ignorance you display yourself (even though you accuse others of doing so)

Ed.Z
01-27-2004, 11:31 PM
what ignorance? how am i displaying my ignorance for not liking rap? and if you read the whole it makes more sense.

and everything that&#39;s written there is from my own experience, belive me i used to like rap too.

4th gen
01-27-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Ed.Z+27 January 2004 - 22:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ed.Z @ 27 January 2004 - 22:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> what ignorance? how am i displaying my ignorance for not liking rap? and if you read the whole it makes more sense.

and everything that&#39;s written there is from my own experience, belive me i used to like rap too. [/b]
<!--QuoteBegin-Ed.Z
1. It kills brain cells. (that&#39;s why rappers are so ignorant)[/quote]

This comment itself screams ignorance to me ;)
Also, do you have any proof that listening to rap kills braincells, or did you just make that up?

Busyman
01-28-2004, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by Ed.Z@14 January 2004 - 10:11

8. Jewelry. (how can you carry that shit around for the whole day, wouldn&#39;t someting bad happen to your neck or something.)

I have had people in my lifetime call me racists because i hate rap, seriosly that really proves how stupid rap fans are.

And i can tell you this, even if you find a decent rapper these days that actually talks about issues there&#39;s a 90% chance he will go mainstream. Why??? It&#39; all about the money money.
Well I read your WHOLE post and let me be the first to tell you that you&#39;re an ignorant fuck yourself&#33;&#33;&#33;

1. Ya got proof&#33;&#33; I rap on occasion so you&#39;ve insulted me. You call me ignorant, I call you a dumbfuck. Great&#33;&#33;&#33;

2. Hmmm..I&#39;ve never done that. Never even heard of it. It must have been something you&#39;ve seen in your suburbs.

3. Well I&#39;ve never had slurred speech....well maybe a little bit when I was drunk but usually I&#39;ve seen slurred speech resulting from a punch to the jaw of someone talking massive shit. (Bbbring bbbackkk any mmmemmmories?)
It seems that these rappers&#39; made up words made up alot of money.
Stick to your dictionary and stay broke.

4. Jealousy will get you nowhere (but a punch to the jaw).

5. Compelled? Only if it&#39;s yo&#39; mama&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol:

6. If you have any sense remember at the end of it all:

"Fuck him and his crew
unless.........you are getting paid too"

Once again your rant must originate from the suburbs.

7. Jealousy will get you nowhere (but a punch to the jaw).

8. Jealousy will get you nowhere (but a punch to the jaw). Rappers don&#39;t dress like Mr.T anymore. Ed Z is due for a TIME WARP ALERT.

9. Sounds like your son is emulating the pants hanging off the ass and you&#39;re angry &#39;cause he won&#39;t wear extra mediums like you. All rappers don&#39;t wear their pants like that. You are very ignorant ma&#39;am.

10. As opposed to you who sucks real good (with that extra medium shirt on too ...Ooooooo).

Dislike what you want. I don&#39;t like all rap but .....you suck.... real good.

and uh btw....the record biz is about money, money and so is healthcare :lol: :lol:

ZeroTolerance
01-28-2004, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by Ed.Z@14 January 2004 - 09:11

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/tp_05.jpg

ZeroTolerance
01-28-2004, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by Ed.Z@14 January 2004 - 09:11

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/nr=ewww.JPG

Adster
01-28-2004, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by Busyman+28 January 2004 - 14:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 28 January 2004 - 14:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ed.Z@14 January 2004 - 10:11

Well I read your WHOLE post and let me be the first to tell you that you&#39;re an ignorant fuck yourself&#33;&#33;&#33;

1. Ya got proof&#33;&#33; I rap on occasion so you&#39;ve insulted me. You call me ignorant, I call you a dumbfuck. Great&#33;&#33;&#33;

2. Hmmm..I&#39;ve never done that. Never even heard of it. It must have been something you&#39;ve seen in your suburbs.

3. Well I&#39;ve never had slurred speech....well maybe a little bit when I was drunk but usually I&#39;ve seen slurred speech resulting from a punch to the jaw of someone talking massive shit. (Bbbring bbbackkk any mmmemmmories?)

"Fuck him and his crew

8. Jealousy will get you nowhere (but a punch to the jaw). Rappers don&#39;t dress like Mr.T anymore. Ed Z is due for a TIME WARP ALERT.

9. Sounds like your son is emulating the pants hanging off the ass and you&#39;re angry &#39;cause he won&#39;t wear extra mediums like you. All rappers don&#39;t wear their pants like that. You are very ignorant ma&#39;am.

10. As opposed to you who sucks real good (with that extra medium shirt on too ...Ooooooo).

Dislike what you want. I don&#39;t like all rap but .....you suck.... real good.

and uh btw....the record biz is about money, money and so is healthcare :lol: :lol:

9. [/b][/quote]
For fuck sake

its been 1 fucking year now since I made a rap thread up about myself hating rap

now we fucking still can&#39;t fucking grow the fuck up I see this place will never change its like being in a school yard hey I hate Onion too its tastes like shit so I&#39;m ignorant&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

who give a fuck???

Busyman you don&#39;t happen to be soopman by any Chance??? :P

Ed

I agree with some of your points but the stereo typing is not on&#33;&#33;&#33; its fucking flame bait Ive learned you have to say "I think Rap is crap" not "Rap is Crap with a capital C"

Busyman
01-28-2004, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Adster+28 January 2004 - 06:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster @ 28 January 2004 - 06:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Busyman@28 January 2004 - 14:13
<!--QuoteBegin-Ed.Z@14 January 2004 - 10:11

"Fuck him and his crew

For fuck sake

its been 1 fucking year now since I made a rap thread up about myself hating rap

now we fucking still can&#39;t fucking grow the fuck up I see this place will never change its like being in a school yard hey I hate Onion too its tastes like shit so I&#39;m ignorant&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

who give a fuck???

Busyman you don&#39;t happen to be soopman by any Chance??? :P

Ed

I agree with some of your points but the stereo typing is not on&#33;&#33;&#33; its fucking flame bait Ive learned you have to say "I think Rap is crap" not "Rap is Crap with a capital C" [/b][/quote]
Ad I know you don&#39;t like rap but hey that&#39;s cool, but this Mr Special "Ed"ucation is off his knocker. I dislike alot of things about rap myself but yet I don&#39;t insult:

people who rap
and rap fans unless of course it&#39;s "Rapfan" :D

btw Ed Z it is said that 50 Cent has slurred speech from being "shot" in the mouth.
Just letting you know. ;)

100%
01-28-2004, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by god&#045;of&#045;rock@27 January 2004 - 22:35
Funny thing tho, is I&#39;m listening to the radio @ work and they play nothing BUT pop and rap, I hate THAT

Totally Agree - and worst of all is they Repeat the same songs over & over :angry:

h1
01-28-2004, 07:31 AM
1. It kills brain cells. (that&#39;s why rappers are so ignorant). I should have stopped reading your post here. This is testament to your ignorance. As j2k4 said, "he who is ignorant is further handicapped by his knowledge."
2. It makes you start wearin your clothes backwards. This is part of the dead brain cell thing, but I thought I should mention it, as a warningWTF is this?
3. It slurs your speech real bad. This is bad enough, but on top of it, it makes you think up your own, new words. That could come in handy I guess, but it kinda makes you look like a stupid asshole when it happens.Again, WTF? Sure, some rappers have some esoteric words, but it&#39;s not too difficult to understand.
4. You start spending all your money on speakers for your car, and movie soundtracks, such as Free Willie, The Lion King, and The Bodyguard. Ask yourself: "Do I own the Bodyguard or White Men Can&#39;t Jump soundtracks?" Again, your ignorance.
5. You are compelled to treat women like sluts and call them one of those words you made up, maybe hoochie or beeyotch (don&#39;t ask). Now this is just wrong. Pop-rap is bullshit and we all agree on that, but real rap doesn&#39;t objectify females, in fact it&#39;s more of the "a strong man has a stronger woman" behind him type.
6. You begin to worship corporate, selling-out rap "artists".&nbsp; You feel like your life is a quest to get "Da Benjamins" just like Puffy and Ma&#036;e. Further, you will probably be compelled to believe that 2-Pop and the Notorious F.A.T. are still alive, as well as any other rappers who may have died by the time you read this.Puffy Diddy or whatever the fuck his name is now is bullshit. He&#39;s been riding Pac&#39;s nuts since his death, and he deserves to die.

People like 2Pac, Kadafi, B.I.G., Jam Master Jay, Soulja Slim, etc. who are victims of violence do not deserve the sort of disrespect you&#39;re giving them.
7. You begin to feel that its necessary to spend &#036;250 on a pair of shoes to increase your "vertical", even though these shoes really dont do anything for you and arent any better than &#036;5 Buddies.Again, pop-rap and ignorance. I happen to be wearing... wait, I&#39;m barefoot. :lol:
8. Jewelry. (how can you carry that shit around for the whole day, wouldn&#39;t someting bad happen to your neck or something.)Same as before...
9. You wear clothes that are approximately 15 sizes too large for you.&nbsp; A good indication of this is whether or not three or more people can fit into one leg of your pants.&nbsp; Another good indication is whether or not people can see the bottom of your boxers above the top of your pants.If this is happening, you are a world-class wigger who not only gets to show the world his designed boxers, but gets the added thrill of ventilation on his asscrack.
10. You just start to suck real badWhat is this?
I have had people in my lifetime call me racists because i hate rap, seriosly that really proves how stupid rap fans are.I do not believe you are racist, you are entitled to your views. However, that second point further proves your mental capacity (or lack thereof).
And i can tell you this, even if you find a decent rapper these days that actually talks about issues there&#39;s a 90% chance he will go mainstream. Why??? It&#39; all about the money money.Untrue. What about Outlawz, Napoleon, Aman, Hellraza, Darryl, and the most (in)famous of them all, Paris (http://www.guerillafunk.com), who has a biting social commentary on everything from Bush to education to AIDS to Bhutanese TV (no joke).

I could try getting in an intellectual discussion with you, but you have already proven that will be an exercise in vain.
http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/tp_05.jpgBTW, when Makaveli says "fuck you," it means fuck you.

Ed.Z
01-28-2004, 09:18 AM
You dumbfucks didn&#39;t get my point at all.
First of all i wasn&#39;t talking about every person that raps, i know there are some talents out there.
I was mostly talking about the mainstream idiots that are out there. I was talking about all the commercialized bullshit they put out there. And this mainstream rap does kill your brain cells, and you do come up with new words here&#39;s a perfect example of Gay-Z

"H to the izz-O, V to the izz-A
Fo&#39; shizzle my nizzle used to dribble down in VA"

Seriosly what the fuck???? what kind of word is izz-O or izz-A if you could make millions by just saying that, shit i would make millions with my hit single Izzly Dizzly. :lol: :lol:

Busyman: you&#39;re a fucking moron, where does jealosy come in here you ignorant fuck, the whole idea of making up retarted words and becoming a millionare is just plain stupid. And i also wanna know what you rap about occasionally, how you molsted 10 girls at a party, or how you stole 10 bucks from your dad.

ZeroTolerance: You idiot, what point are you trying to prove?????

Haxor: you could go all day commenting about my "ignorat: comments just cuz what i said dosen&#39;t approve you guys dosen&#39;t mean i&#39;m ignorant. Hey if it was like that i could do the same thing all day.

BTW, when Makaveli says "fuck you," I can tell him to shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself.

TRshady
01-28-2004, 10:00 AM
I dislike pop more ...

As for music, I like a bit everything.
Those who say rappers have no talent .... I find it funny.

It&#39;s opinion, and if they never had talent, they wouldn&#39;t make money.
At times I think its jealousy, there making more money then you, shut up and appreaciate it. :)

Afronaut
01-28-2004, 10:53 AM
Nice try from 4th.gen.n00b,
unfortunately we got users who cannot post without Dissing other members.

Its about Taste of music, (just like food).

Im not crazy about either genre, Rap or Pop

I dont know so much about Rap but once i got to change to make a song (Rap) with a guy who
knows way much more than me (about rapping), it was a nice learning experiment.
That friend of my wasnt really good Singer but damn he could come up with
the Text, Fo Real &#33; Straight out of Hat, improvised, it was Cool to see it happen.

Needles to say i started Respecting Rap more after that... ;)
I still dont collect Rap Albums, i like more Guitars in My Music.
Thats just the way i am. Allthough, if a chance comes i would do more
music with that guy. :)

I dont have much Respect of Boy/Girl groups thought.
Those are usually manufactured by lots of Cash, maybe im a bit Jealous
that i dont have the amount of Cash to spend for an Album (product)
cuz it would be really nice to do some recordings in a Kick Ass studio.
Oh well, maybe i should start responding to those Idol competitions or
Ads on papers when they are "lookin for Talented ppl" to pull the next "BackStreet Boys"...
...but somehow i dont think they would have much use for a Larde-Ass-35y.o.-guitarist, :lol:
plus, i would have a thing or two to say about the songs too,
plus i cant Dance plus i dont wear clothes that dont fit or be practical plus
a lot of reasons... he he

Everyone knows there is "Not-So-Good" Groups/Artists on Any genre of music,
at least I think there is, but im not gonna waste my Time Dissing them
in a Forum like this, i mean, whats the point? (maybe Trollin&#39; for some of ya)
Its not like im gonna download music i dont care about...

So, i think this thread, like Adsters earlier thead looks like its getting to its End pretty soon,
just another excuse for ppl to Jump to Each Other over a silly thing like a Taste of Music.

For all you ppl who comes screaming here I HATE THIS OR THAT MUSIC,
what makes you think all other ppl Care about your Hate? Yet you keep singing the same song... Get over it please, just a waste of time, nobody is learning anything usefull. It might have some Comical value but very little, if none.
Instead, how about making a Valid Point in your Post instead just Trolling about?
And no, saying "I fucking Hate" is not a Valid Point im talking about,
think about in terms of Music for example, like, I dont like the fact there is a lot of
samples in a rap song, or a lack of melody, etc...
That would be enough, no need to try to convince that Your Taste of Music is
Teh Only Way there is, that might be cool when you&#39;re 10 years old but no&#39;one
is buying that in a Forum like this, it is simply just too narrow minded.

Lets see what happens next... more flaming and i Will Close the topic. ;)

:cool2:

Busyman
01-28-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Guitar&#045;Slinger@28 January 2004 - 11:53
Nice try from 4th.gen.n00b,
unfortunately we got users who cannot post without Dissing other members.

Its about Taste of music, (just like food).

Im not crazy about either genre, Rap or Pop

I dont know so much about Rap but once i got to change to make a song (Rap) with a guy who
the Text, Fo Real &#33; Straight out of Hat, improvised, it was Cool to see it happen.

I still dont collect Rap Albums, i like more Guitars in My Music.
Thats just the way i am. Allthough, if a chance comes i would do more
music with that guy. :)

I dont have much Respect of Boy/Girl groups thought.
Those are usually manufactured by lots of Cash, maybe im a bit Jealous
that i dont have the amount of Cash to spend for an Album (product)
cuz it would be really nice to do some recordings in a Kick Ass studio.
Oh well, maybe i should start responding to those Idol competitions or
Ads on papers when they are "lookin for Talented ppl" to pull the next "BackStreet Boys"...
...but somehow i dont think they would have much use for a Larde-Ass-35y.o.-guitarist, :lol:
plus, i would have a thing or two to say about the songs too,
plus i cant Dance plus i dont wear clothes that dont fit or be practical plus
a lot of reasons... he he

Everyone knows there is "Not-So-Good" Groups/Artists on Any genre of music,
at least I think there is, but im not gonna waste my Time Dissing them
in a Forum like this, i mean, whats the point? (maybe Trollin&#39; for some of ya)
Its not like im gonna download music i dont care about...

So, i think this thread, like Adsters earlier thead looks like its getting to its End pretty soon,
just another excuse for ppl to Jump to Each Other over a silly thing like a Taste of Music.

For all you ppl who comes screaming here I HATE THIS OR THAT MUSIC,
what makes you think all other ppl Care about your Hate? Yet you keep singing the same song... Get over it please, just a waste of time, nobody is learning anything usefull. It might have some Comical value but very little, if none.
Instead, how about making a Valid Point in your Post instead just Trolling about?
And no, saying "I fucking Hate" is not a Valid Point im talking about,
think about in terms of Music for example, like, I dont like the fact there is a lot of
samples in a rap song, or a lack of melody, etc...
That would be enough, no need to try to convince that Your Taste of Music is
Teh Only Way there is, that might be cool when you&#39;re 10 years old but no&#39;one
is buying that in a Forum like this, it is simply just too narrow minded.

Lets see what happens next... more flaming and i Will Close the topic. ;)

:cool2:
Dude your going to close the topic based on some posts in 59th minute of the 11th hour.
Sometimes a member deserves flaming.
Ed Z comes in here trolling.

Ex. I made a topic called Soccer Sucks&#33;&#33; once (awhile ago). Well obviously folks whose favorite sport is soccer (or football) flamed the hell outta me. It was never closed and everytime there is a spat a whole thread doesn&#39;t deserved to closed.

Every topic is not going to stay sweet and rosy at all times.

@Ed Z if you do get that you insulted all rap fans and rappers then you need to go back and study reading comprehension and writing skills.

Ed.Z
01-28-2004, 09:17 PM
Busyman: first of all i don&#39;t think you should be the one telling me what to do, and second of all i&#39;m pretty sure most rap fans here will insult me too, so i think we&#39;re even.

Wizard_Mon1
01-28-2004, 09:50 PM
maybe a poll?

i dislike popstars because they are all really shit

there are also really shit rappers but as im british they are not as in my face as popstars e.g. pop idol :angry: crap shite. i think some rap is very good e.g. early wu tang tracks like ice cream and method man there are also more recent rappers who actually have good lyrics and interesting beats e.g. ludakris.

pop stars have always been shit and will always be shit. This does not apply to music that become pop ular just to people who actually intend to be pop ular and make music that fits into that genre.

Edit- i didn&#39;t read the rest of this debate til after i posted but now i have im glad i didn&#39;t :blink:

god-of-rock
01-29-2004, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Guitar&#045;Slinger@28 January 2004 - 12:53
the Text, Fo Real &#33;&nbsp; Straight out of Hat, improvised, it was Cool to see it happen.

Funny you should mention it, &#39;cause he was having the same effect on me....
At parties he could just start rappin&#39; over me playing acoustic guitar... it was actually kinda cool.... don&#39;t think I would have bought the album though, lol

Busyman
01-29-2004, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by Ed.Z@28 January 2004 - 22:17
Busyman: first of all i don&#39;t think you should be the one telling me what to do, and second of all i&#39;m pretty sure most rap fans here will insult me too, so i think we&#39;re even.
Dude you are retarded. The thread was fine until you came along with your suburban bullshit.

There are tons of folk in here who don&#39;t like rap.
You&#39;ve insulted anyone else who likes rap with stereotypical crap.

Did you come from the womb or the ass? (&#39;cause ya stink&#33;&#33;)

h1
01-29-2004, 05:16 AM
Turning the other way...

Busyman, people like you are the reason most people have such a one-sided view of rap. It takes only one rotten apple to comdemn the whole bushel.

ZeroTolerance
01-29-2004, 05:24 AM
THREAD CLOSED

4th gen
01-29-2004, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@29 January 2004 - 04:24
THREAD CLOSED
I didn&#39;t know that normal members had the authority to close threads ;)
Please keep comments like that out of my threads. If you have something worthwhile to contribute, stick it in, but don&#39;t add crap like "Thread closed"

Busyman
01-29-2004, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by haxor41789@29 January 2004 - 06:16
Turning the other way...

Busyman, people like you are the reason most people have such a one-sided view of rap. It takes only one rotten apple to comdemn the whole bushel.
Why because I ....uh oh :o .....flamed?
Why because I ....oh my goodness :o ........said the word dumbshit?
Why because I...lookout :o .....called him ignorant.....oh I&#39;m sorry so did YOU&#33;&#33;

Nice try at playing mediator...

It did not work <_<

I don&#39;t do much flaming here. People know when they are trolling. And Mr Ed knew it too.
Interesting ...if I didn&#39;t say that "I" liked rap would I be "condemning the whole bushel"?

If you notice, people stand on sidelines when THEY are not the ones insulted.

Let it die man..........let it die. ;)

ZeroTolerance
01-29-2004, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by 4th gen+29 January 2004 - 05:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen &#064; 29 January 2004 - 05:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZeroTolerance@29 January 2004 - 04:24
THREAD CLOSED
I didn&#39;t know that normal members had the authority to close threads ;)
Please keep comments like that out of my threads. If you have something worthwhile to contribute, stick it in, but don&#39;t add crap like "Thread closed" [/b][/quote]
yes i have the power to close thread and please do one thing for me , you woudnt mind for me to tell you to[

STFU

thank you and have a good day :)

4th gen
01-29-2004, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@29 January 2004 - 05:02
yes i have the power to close thread and please do one thing for me , you woudnt mind for me to tell you to STFU

How did you manage to be so intelligent?

ZeroTolerance
01-29-2004, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by 4th gen+29 January 2004 - 06:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 29 January 2004 - 06:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZeroTolerance@29 January 2004 - 05:02
yes i have the power to close thread and please do one thing for me , you woudnt mind for me to tell you to STFU

How did you manage to be so intelligent? [/b][/quote]
FROM YOUR MA

Rip The Jacker
01-29-2004, 08:39 AM
You guys asked for it....

http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/lock.gif