PDA

View Full Version : Life

Duffman
12-23-2003, 05:21 AM
is there anyone outhere as depresed as i am, last couple of moths ive felt this way but tonight more than ever, i feel like i meen nothing like there is more out there than me like my life and my money and my feelings meen nothing to you or anyone like anything i do means nothing to anyone like my life is so insignificant like, i live this small sheltered pintless self being of a life i do everything for me thinking of other nothing matters i don't give a shit anymore fuck life

raiserblade2003
12-23-2003, 05:22 AM
im sorry you feel that way about life but :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

Duffman
12-23-2003, 05:24 AM
see thats something too i put out my inner most feelings about i think my life is incredibly pointless and all you can say is spam? just think a little bit about life

DWk
12-23-2003, 05:24 AM
:o

man its cool.... dont feel like dat cuz we all here :)

pm people if that makes you feel better :)

Duffman
12-23-2003, 05:27 AM
thanks man, i just feel so insignificant like, you telling me too feel better means nothing its just another hopeless pointless life trying to help a hopeless pointless insignifcant life don't know why i bother :(

DWk
12-23-2003, 05:29 AM
pm dude its cool :)

raiserblade2003
12-23-2003, 05:30 AM
well if u go jump off a bridge, that all goes away *hint* *hint*

bigdawgfoxx
12-23-2003, 05:30 AM
Yeah I know how you feel..I live in my room and am building my new computer...I have a 4.0 and 1st string on the football team..I still feel like I mean NOTHING haha...oh well..have some friends over man...go clubbin get out there!! thats the key!

Duffman
12-23-2003, 05:31 AM
i suck at life i don't wanna die i don't know what i wanna wanna die, i just....

bigdawgfoxx
12-23-2003, 05:35 AM
GET OUT

Go do something increadibly fun! COME TO TEXAS AND RIDE THE TITAN! omg dont die without riding that ride...Ive rode it like 50 times I LOOOOOOVE IT!

Dude go out...meet some friends if you dont have any....party...get a GIRL man..love people and have them love you back..

raiserblade2003
12-23-2003, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by Duffman3@23 December 2003 - 05:31
i suck at life i don't wanna die i don't know what i wanna wanna die, i just....
get some cash, hire a few stripper and you will be back to normal in no time

Duffman
12-23-2003, 05:37 AM
honestly, im 15 i have cash and a woman wouldn't do shit i need someone i don't care if there dead or alive to explain to me why i should care, why i am even typing this, why?

raiserblade2003
12-23-2003, 05:39 AM
you're 15 and depresse?

Duffman
12-23-2003, 05:41 AM
i search on the internet and all on life i can find is jesus and robin hood, what the fuck

Duffman
12-23-2003, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by raiserblade2003@23 December 2003 - 05:39
you're 15 and depresse?
yeah i see you can read, oh yeah add sarcrastic to 15 and depressed

bigdawgfoxx
12-23-2003, 05:49 AM
yeah im 15 too...maybe you should look into jesus ;) lol :D

Duffman
12-23-2003, 05:51 AM
[SIZE=14]jesus?! [SIZE=7]jesus [SIZE=14]JESUS?!!?!, jesus can goto fucking hell, do you actullay beleieve that some little guy up in the clouds gives just the tinest bit of a fuck about you, honestly

bigdawgfoxx
12-23-2003, 05:53 AM
yep

ive had many experiances with it..ive been knocked down by the power of the holy spirit and dont tell me i havnt cuz i have...once you feel that theres no way you cant believe

Duffman
12-23-2003, 05:55 AM
well i guess jesus is telling me to go upstairs and make some hotpockets, guess i gotta go do it, so anyone else with an actual scientific oppinon, i mean one that doesn't involve a floating all mighty ghost that cares for everyone, can participate now

bigdawgfoxx
12-23-2003, 05:57 AM
ok whatever you say..this is not my religious forum so i wont talk about it anymore..i duno just get out of the house and party or something

abu_has_the_power
12-23-2003, 05:57 AM
duffman, join the club. depression is a very common thing among all of us. i get depressed all the time. i guess i just kinda sleep through it

bigdawgfoxx
12-23-2003, 05:58 AM
all of us 15 year olds are depressed....haha

Duffman
12-23-2003, 06:03 AM
today, i went into town and hung out had a few beers and instead of hanging out with everyone i walked off 50 yards and sat on a bench layed down and thought and sunk deeper into my depression with every ciggarette i smoked

DWk
12-23-2003, 06:05 AM
beers+cygs at 15? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

bob_the_alien
12-23-2003, 06:05 AM
Time to try new things, Life is pointless, no matter what anyone says, It's not like your born to do something special, and no one on this planet is special, people just gotta do what they wanna do.

Hobbies, work, scaming other people, ripping off corporations.

me personally, I love to risk my life in various different way, nothing better than taking your life into your own hands.
Open Road mountain racing (which i can't do right now, cuz I've now wretched both my cars, the 300zx is totaled though, by my buick skylark is repairable, thank god), cliff climbing, skydiving. That's what floats my boat.

Duffman
12-23-2003, 06:07 AM
well im back eating hotpockets and in 5 minutes ive come to another conclusion, dwk, do you think you gfx card means anying to life,, your litte card making you a sliver beteter at gaming, waht does it bring you, clocker your mods, til now i appreciated them but now i think why? whats the point what do you gain, a degree less in hd temperature, does that bring you eternal happieness, no, your happing what 5 minures before your at it again, nothing matters

bigdawgfoxx
12-23-2003, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by Duffman3@23 December 2003 - 00:03
today, i went into town and hung out had a few beers and instead of hanging out with everyone i walked off 50 yards and sat on a bench layed down and thought and sunk deeper into my depression with every ciggarette i smoked
Why dont you stay with the crowd instead of walking off?? Tell a good joke and make everyone laugh..be the life of the party..it feels SOO good..whyd you go away by urself..

Cigs are alright..they relaxe and even give me a pretty big buzz..YES I KNOW IM LUCKY! I GET A BUZZ OF ONE CIG! lol

Bob, My friend and I are wanting to go skydiving for graduation! We have been like best friends since we were 4 and I cant wait to get that experiance...is it as awesome as it looks?

Duffman
12-23-2003, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by DWk@23 December 2003 - 06:05
beers+cygs at 15? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
yeah budweiser, marlboro 100's and deep depression

DWk
12-23-2003, 06:10 AM
w0ot not a good combo :(

its cool man.....abu says sleep it through.... i do same :D

i actually get loose and happy in a lan party :D

Duffman
12-23-2003, 06:13 AM
i guess so, ill goto bed see how i feel in the morning, and lamsey when you see this, dont even start with how this isn't hardware, because ill never be in the mood to handle it

3RA1N1AC
12-23-2003, 06:15 AM
why is this in hardware world? :huh:

bigdawgfoxx
12-23-2003, 06:17 AM
AHHH DUDE OMG!!

bigdawgfoxx
12-23-2003, 06:18 AM
AHHH DUDE OMG!!

DUDE! go to a lan party in your town!! We have a place in my town cown arena and its SOO much fun to play Battlefield 1942 with desert combat mod...we all have so much fun I love it!!!

bob_the_alien
12-23-2003, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@23 December 2003 - 00:08
Bob, My friend and I are wanting to go skydiving for graduation! We have been like best friends since we were 4 and I cant wait to get that experiance...is it as awesome as it looks?
Oh, you will enjoy it, the first time I jumped, I was very nervous, but after your out of the plane, It just becomes fun, everything underneath you is so small and the wind hitting you super fast, plus the feeling of being weightless.
You & your friend will enjoy it bigdawgfoxx.

raiserblade2003
12-23-2003, 06:27 AM
since this is off subject...how do u get your font to be big and color...every tiem i try i end up w/ [SIZE=7][COLOR=red]this

bob_the_alien
12-23-2003, 06:32 AM
you have to close the tags[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

abu_has_the_power
12-23-2003, 06:34 AM
playing games will give u temporary relief of ur pains, but i still like to:
1. sleep
2. take a walk in a park
3. c ur loved ones
4. spank ur monkey
5. take ur gf out to dinner or something
6. play with ur dog (i mean pet, not other sexual stuff)
7. and so on

drinking beer and smoking cigarates will make u even more depressed. at least playing games doesn't really harm ur body

Duffman
12-23-2003, 06:37 AM
well abu, your intentions are good, but what does harming my body really do, take 1 years off my life, in real time were talking like what, 1/trilionth of a second, my health means nothing to the good of humanity and life

abu_has_the_power
12-23-2003, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Duffman3@23 December 2003 - 01:37
well abu, your intentions are good, but what does harming my body really do, take 1 years off my life, in real time were talking like what, 1/trilionth of a second, my health means nothing to the good of humanity and life
harming urself can get rid of pain (emotional). cutting for example. i've seen many girls do that. it works, but it's also weird. i would do something good to ur body. just becuz going to expreme can sometimes lead u to bad lives in the future. smoking weed when ur depressed will make u a hobo and a pothead. that's not good. lol

Duffman
12-23-2003, 06:43 AM
oh pot isn't a drug it has no long lasting effects anywho thinks pot makes you dumb gave into governement propoganda i smoke pot cigs, drink but i don't do actual drugs

abu_has_the_power
12-23-2003, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by Duffman3@23 December 2003 - 01:43
oh pot isn't a drug it has no long lasting effects anywho thinks pot makes you dumb gave into governement propoganda i smoke pot cigs, drink but i don't do actual drugs
well, yea. pot doesn't mess u up. i still like to take the passive way of relieving the pain. try something other than smoking pot. ;)

Duffman
12-23-2003, 06:50 AM
like?, shrooms? lol im thing halo or bf1942 aren;t gonna end my depression, sorry but no

raiserblade2003
12-23-2003, 06:51 AM
sry testin the font

Yay it work

abu_has_the_power
12-23-2003, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by Duffman3@23 December 2003 - 01:50
like?, shrooms? lol im thing halo or bf1942 aren;t gonna end my depression, sorry but no
24 hrs of non stop gaming will keep ur mind off of ur pain. so will sleeping. smoking pot does that too, but u also get all woozy and stuff

Duffman
12-23-2003, 06:54 AM
but woozy, and listening to hendrix is better than blastin little alien dudes they only make me think more about how theres other life and how im insignificant

raiserblade2003
12-23-2003, 06:56 AM
well at least you're seeking help on this forum....have you try zoloft

bob_the_alien
12-23-2003, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by Duffman3@23 December 2003 - 00:43
That’s not entirely true, the government propaganda was that with every joint you smoke it will kill millions of brain cells, this is completely false, but what is the truth, is pot produces chemicals in the brain, and they will cover brain cells making them unusable for a while. If you’re a passive mj smoker, then pot doesn't bother you one bit, but the avid users can start to get the burn out going on, but if they stop smoking pot, the chemical will go away fairly fast and thus no permanent effects.

So it can have long lasting effects, but only if you are a member of the 420 club, but the effects will never be permanent.

abu_has_the_power
12-23-2003, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by raiserblade2003@23 December 2003 - 01:56
well at least you're seeking help on this forum....have you try zoloft
yea. last resort is zoloft. and how does blasting aliens make u insignificant? ur blasting them for god sakes. ur the god of that little virtual world. i'd feel pretty significant, knowing that i saved many people's lives (in the game).

johnboy27
12-23-2003, 06:59 AM
I got one word for you Duffman......THERAPY . Shit dude,your only 15.... If you are really this stressed out and depressed at this time in life then you are certainly screwed in the long run.
First things first.Turn off the computer. Take some of the cash you have and go the hell out and hang with some friends.Get a burger or whatever the hell you wanna do,loosen the hell up.I can pretty much gaurantee that I have a hell of alot more happening in my life than you do right now but I don't feel the need to come here and ask a bunch of people who I don't even really know how I should deal with it.You are a kid,plain and simple.Be a kid and stop trying to act like an adult. I only wish I could go back to being 15 again and doing everything over.I can promise you my life would be alot different than it is now but I can't do that so I play the cards I got dealt.You should just do the same.
This is just my 2 cents worth so don't try flaming me about it.

PS,to make the fonts bigger you have to make sure to hit the "close all tags" button after you type what you want enlarged or colored.

peat moss
12-23-2003, 07:00 AM
Dude get laid all your troubles seem so far away (The Beatles) Life is too short enjoy

abu_has_the_power
12-23-2003, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by peat moss@23 December 2003 - 02:00
Dude get laid all your troubles seem so far away (The Beatles) Life is too short enjoy
good point. lol

and yea, take a walk or something. get some fresh air. call ur friends. watch a movie. go to the mall. do wat u do.

Duffman
12-23-2003, 07:05 AM
well i don't think im depressed enough for medication or therapy, you know the more i think of it the less i call it depression, i feel like, ive gained something, like even though i feel meaning less i feel as though ive gained something, i may be meaningless but unlike most, i know it and everyone else wakes up, goes to work, puts money away and repeats untill they hit an age where they sit down and prepare for death, but i know its coming, thats gotta count for somethign

Duffman
12-23-2003, 07:06 AM
hmmm

bob_the_alien
12-23-2003, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by johnboy27@23 December 2003 - 00:59
Shit dude,your only 15.... If you are really this stressed out and depressed at this time in life then you are certainly screwed in the long run.
I don't know about that, from what I’ve seen it's usually the high school and college age people, that are the most prone to depression. Maybe it's just the fact that I'm still in college, but most older people I know, are pretty happy with their lives.
I’ve always just thought that you know around these ages is when your trying to find out who you are, and what you want to be and do for the rest of you life, i can see it being stressful.

I’ve known what I wanted to do with my life since I was 5, but the majority of the high school and college students have no idea, and when you come to realize that soon your going to be on your own, and you have to learn to coup with life away from your parents, the stress will begin.

abu_has_the_power
12-23-2003, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Duffman3@23 December 2003 - 02:05
well i don't think im depressed enough for medication or therapy, you know the more i think of it the less i call it depression, i feel like, ive gained something, like even though i feel meaning less i feel as though ive gained something, i may be meaningless but unlike most, i know it and everyone else wakes up, goes to work, puts money away and repeats untill they hit an age where they sit down and prepare for death, but i know its coming, thats gotta count for somethign
good. it's a start. now, u want to cure this emptiness inside u. i think i read somewhere that teenagers have some hormone inbalance or something that make them feel like they don't exist. that no one cares if they die or live. i feel that all the time. i would just sleep, watch a good movie, take a walk, or call up my gf and talk to her.

peat moss
12-23-2003, 07:09 AM
Ive felt like your fealling many times in my life but good freinds are good to talk to.
or talk to a friends parent you trust . youl be fine my friend

Duffman
12-23-2003, 07:11 AM
well i have to say this is helping, over the past months even on better days worrying about normal things like schocol and girls i still felt like it din't matter either way, i guess maybe im cut our more for something philosipcal in life rather than accountant

peat moss
12-23-2003, 07:13 AM
Rock star ? kool hee hee Now dont you fell better butthead lol

Duffman
12-23-2003, 07:19 AM
different not neceserilly better but definatley different

peat moss
12-23-2003, 07:23 AM
Duffman if you want to talk pm me. Rob

bob_the_alien
12-23-2003, 07:32 AM
I have to say Duffman, I agree with you statements, we are meaningless. And while most people consider it a bad thing, I don't.

I mean, I look at it as having no worries, I mean if it doesn't matter if I live or die, why should it bother me to ask some super hot girl out, what she going to say no, big deal, there are many others who won't.
I look at this, with a different point of view, some being, or whatever you want to call it, doesn't give us a meaning when were born, we are here, we find our own meaning, and to me, that's whatever I want, we're the ones in control of our lives, Do what you want, and have fun, that's what it all boils down too.
Different people find it in different ways; I like the speed and outrageous experiences, other people like building things or PC modding. I’m sure you have something you enjoy above all other things too.

Just remember, never work too hard, don't worry about the stupid things in life (cuz it doesn't matter) and have fun. I know many people who put my little theory of life down, but I also know many people who think it’s the only way to live. So I’ll just put this out there for ya and if it helps it helps, if it doesn't, look for your own direction.

Arcamean
12-23-2003, 11:50 AM
If your depressed the internet Aint gonna help. Do yourself a favor just get off your ass and do something outside. U might just find... what the words im thinking of... oh yea... Human interaction...

god-of-rock
12-23-2003, 11:55 AM
well this might cheer you up?

http://www.frogdaze.com/chet_atkins_sings.htm

if not I suggest you grab a hold of KISS album The Elder, there's a song there called "I" that should help you get back some self esteem

summerlinda
12-23-2003, 01:38 PM
And you can always chat with Infigon (http://www.runabot.com/infigon/) :D

[link provided by [I think] Crumbcat]

~FunK_mOb~
12-23-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by summerlinda@23 December 2003 - 14:38
And you can always chat with Infigon (http://www.runabot.com/infigon/) :D

[link provided by [I think] Crumbcat]
coool link!
She really answer to everything you ask... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I found myself a new friend http://members.shaw.ca/wenpigsfly/smileys/mushy.gif