PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Invision Power Board

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-18-2003, 05:10 AM
Edit by El_Jefe:
Split and merged posts from another thread.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;) Yeah a thread I was keeping the topic too.....no matter what I post its spam.....why even try to stay on topic? :P :blink:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-18-2003, 05:14 AM
<_< Was not ment for this thread.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-18-2003, 05:20 AM
:( There are so many I don&#39;t know where to start...let me grab another beer and will think of some. :(

Board News About Us Changing (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=16769)

KinkoStinky
02-18-2003, 05:23 AM
Why are you saying goodbye? :huh:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-18-2003, 05:26 AM
<_< Was not ment for this thread.

KinkoStinky
02-18-2003, 05:44 AM
i c... :blink:

SuperJude™
02-18-2003, 05:47 AM
Getting PM&#39;ed once a week about me fucking cursing on the fucking board, yeah, that is my swear to fucking god favorite memory.

-SJ™

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-18-2003, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by SuperJude™@18 February 2003 - 00:47
Getting PM&#39;ed once a week about me fucking cursing on the fucking board, yeah, that is my swear to fucking god favorite memory.

-SJ™
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah...I fucking remember that motherfucking bullshit?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SuperJude™
02-18-2003, 05:50 AM
Un-Motherfucking-believable dude.

0 n0&#33;&#33;

-SJ™

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-18-2003, 05:55 AM
<_< I can&#39;t fucking beleive we are leaving this place.....yeah sure we all knew about the verifieds being dealt with but there was never no talk aboout leaving.The first word about it was today.

I am sure I am not the only one that this comes to as a little surprise.....I thought I saw more then verifieds around here.....I was wrong.

SuperJude™
02-18-2003, 05:57 AM
Conversions always equal trouble.

Glad I am already moving away from the kazaa based p2p and onto ftp and shit, cause sometimes I get that "I&#39; the king of the world" feeling.

You know.

The Titanic.

-SJ™

KinkoStinky
02-18-2003, 06:02 AM
To tell ya all the truth... I dont want to move... I love this forum. I got fans here, I got fans there, I got sweat going in my underware... Plus I have people who hate me here, people who hate me there, people who will just f*ck me anywhere. So thats why I dont want to move... LETS STAY&#33;

El_Jefe
02-18-2003, 06:09 AM
Well FC, let me put it to you a different way, I asked you if you remembered the YABBSE to IPB conversion. You said no. You were here for it, as you&#39;ve been a member longer than me. It&#39;s just that it was rather unmemorable. That&#39;s exactly how this should go. A couple of days where things might look a little different, but in the end, basically everything will be the same.

Ron
02-18-2003, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by El_Jefe@18 February 2003 - 07:09
A couple of days where things might look a little different, but in the end, basically everything will be the same.
Sounds like remarrying to me. :D

jetje
02-18-2003, 08:18 AM
Yeah man it&#39;s just lay out, skin things. Just think of the good things we will have again.
Verifieds, man i miss those..... And who knows what we more new stuff get.... :rolleyes:
Just relax, the board stays the same... Why???

Because the board is the people, not the software.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-18-2003, 08:21 AM
;) As long as we get more rooms...alot of people on here do not use verifieds.I think Paul,VB and the rest forget that.....and yes jetje the board is the people......not the verifieds. :D

SuperJude™
02-18-2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by jetje@18 February 2003 - 09:18
Because the board is the people, not the software.
Wow Batman SuperJude™ and jetje™ agree on something&#33;

yes the board is the persona of the people involved. I do not come here anymore for verifieds to tell the truth.

They are nice to have of course, don&#39;t get me wrong.

:)

-SJ™

jetje
02-18-2003, 08:27 AM
But the verifieds are one of the main reasons new people will 1st time visit here, i was. Later i found out that there was so many nice and different people were hangin&#39; around here. Only then i signed up.
Think a lot of people came to here that way. Why not make a big Mall. One stop shopping, you load some verifieds, you solve a problem and then go to the Lounge to have some fun... ;) That&#39;s my ideal board. :rolleyes:

Wow Batman SuperJude™ and jetje™ agree on something&#33;
Nice to see that SJ, finally :lol:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-18-2003, 08:28 AM
:) This is a file sharing community.....to tell you the truth I hate to be assoicated with Kazaa Lite.Not because of the people who put time into it...I think they have made it 10 times better.I love this place so I will stick by the fact that I am assoicated with the program...but I think we need to expand beyond that. :)

jetje
02-18-2003, 08:32 AM
you saw what happened in the development, the board brought a bunch of people together and they&#39;re devolloping hard, joined knowledge. Just make the board interesting enough for everybody, more knowledge joins. Who knows one day they can complete your dream, Our own p2p network.
But give some changes a chance.... If one of them is a need for a board change.. we have to do it. B)

SuperJude™
02-18-2003, 08:37 AM
FC if they ever actually make us our own p2p I really hope to god you get some sort of credit. It is an awesome idea, I am sad it is not happening, and you thought of it first.

I really wanna push that point to these cats too, that a p2p can be everything we want it to be given the right developers.

As for the board?

I&#39;m sticking right here, like it or not.

B)

-SJ™