PDA

View Full Version : Many Verified Downloads

ReZ
02-18-2003, 06:21 AM
20,000+ Verified Kazaa Downloads with many features.

http://www.verifieddls.com

"Site is currently very slow because our server is under several DoS attacks. There has also been many reports about the same person sending out SPAM EMAILS from other email accounts threatening and dis respecting people. Hence if you are one of those pepole and you were abused by this individual we suggest that you report it immediately.
Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience created by this issue."

IF anyone knows who's behind these attacks please do tell.

Shinigami_[R.I.P.]
02-18-2003, 06:23 AM
Thats a nice site but haven't used it yet. So I'm clueless to who is doing those attacks and making it slow ;)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-18-2003, 06:23 AM
;) Keep your Verifieds.....we are getting a new forum and ours will be back....or at least they better be with us haveing to leave. :blink:

ReZ
02-18-2003, 06:25 AM
Thanks for the support guys. As you can obviously tell, there are no ads on the site its MADE FOR SHARING!! Some ***** don't understand and they just look at the hits wanting to take the server down (they must be jelous i take it).

Siras
02-18-2003, 06:42 AM
Kewl great site thanks yorez
I hope its updated often im still looking for some verifieds that i cant find anywhere

puremindmatters
02-18-2003, 07:50 AM
nice site.... hmm... trying one of your sigs (alien 3) just opened another explorer window with your startpage though?

edit: typo

SuperJude™
02-18-2003, 07:50 AM
Hey why not right? I mean personally I don't "go to sites" for verifiedz much but if you need to the more the merryer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-SJ™

PCaravan
02-18-2003, 03:09 PM
Hey, I just checked out your site... it's great, I love how it's laid out.

Thanks!

uonlyliveonce
02-19-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by yorez@18 February 2003 - 06:25
Thanks for the support guys. As you can obviously tell, there are no ads on the site its MADE FOR SHARING!! Some ***** don't understand and they just look at the hits wanting to take the server down (they must be jelous i take it).
Just tried your site and it ddoes not appear to work atall.

Followed your intruction page to the letter ;) then throw that in the bin and tryed all sorts of thing like kazaa running, sig to dat running, nothing running :lol: ...

All it didd was keep bring up the start page. <_<

Nice looking site, shame it dont work :(