PDA

View Full Version : What's Wrong With My Movie?

xackitt
12-25-2003, 03:01 AM
I have just finished downloading Harry Potter and the Sorcer.... cd2 (i thought), but when i look at my shared folder it is still a dat-file, so it should be in the traffic section...... but it's not. I am able to play the file with videolan or avipreview but not as an ordinary avi-file in mediaplayer. Can anyone help me with this, i searched a bit for myself and saw there were 2 versions of harry potter and the sorc.... cd2 with each the same resolution but a different size, maybe kazaa mixed the 2 up i don't know.
Thanks, xack.

xackitt
12-25-2003, 03:04 AM
Damn, the file deleted itself, wtf :frusty: .
Anyone has a clue???

wenze1
12-25-2003, 05:04 AM
First id run an antivrus and spyware program then if all well try restarting your computer and see if it's their or check your temp folder. :helpsmile: :frusty: :helpsmile:

MUSLEMAN
12-25-2003, 10:11 AM
i'm not clear can you play this file in anyway?? yes or no please

do you have the codec pack???

xackitt
12-25-2003, 02:46 PM
I could play it with videolan before the file deleted itself, now i cannot find it anywhere.

MUSLEMAN
12-25-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by xackitt@25 December 2003 - 10:46
I could play it with videolan before the file deleted itself, now i cannot find it anywhere.
you need a full version of this to get it back (http://www.ontrack.com/easyrecovery/)

xackitt
12-25-2003, 07:44 PM
Thanks i'll try it and see if it works.

xackitt
12-25-2003, 08:30 PM
Didn't work, the file is gone, i'll see what happens with the other movies i am downloading.
Greetz, xack.

MUSLEMAN
12-26-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by xackitt@25 December 2003 - 16:30
Didn't work, the file is gone, i'll see what happens with the other movies i am downloading.
Greetz, xack.
what do you mean it does not work??? you didn't do it right, lol it always works :lol: :lol:

xackitt
12-27-2003, 03:29 PM
Like i told you the file is gone, tried to restore deleted file, tried everything, couldn't find it anywhere.
Still thanks.
Btw, how can you know it always works????? You said in another section if the file is corrupted kazaa deletes the file, but i know the file isn't corrupted and kazaa deleted it anyway. If you say that it always works then i should have no problem restoring the file.

MUSLEMAN
12-27-2003, 04:49 PM
i think we got our wires crossed, klite does delete corrupt files and how would you know you file was not corrupt?? belive it was

second if you have a full version of easy recovery pro it will find anything you have deleted, you are the frist person to say you can't find it, i bet if i was there i could find it lolllllllll

any ways if that does not work then search for cia unerase that one will find shit even after formating your drive, lolllllllllll but again you need the full verison and not the trial

xackitt
12-28-2003, 03:41 PM
Lol, that shall be the problem, i only have the trial edition.
I'll just downnload the movie again, no problem.
Thanks for all the replies.