PDA

View Full Version : Hooked On Shareaza~~!

KvP
12-25-2003, 03:44 AM
I m really starting to like this shareaza...
I got it a few days ago and it really looks promising... :P
G2 network sounds great too.

I've decided to use it for music mainly :music1:

I only connect to gnutella and g2 and no edonkey....

I now use shareaza (no more fasttrack = it's all screwed up now w/ all the distorted files and all) for music, emule for apps / movies (dun use the donkey network that much anymroe), and best of all, BT (suprnova) for all the new and big files!!

yep,,, shareaza is my kazaa replacement it seems... I really liked k++ :(

BTW, are there best settings i can use for shareaza??
ThanX~~!
KvP

etilaazak
12-26-2003, 06:45 AM
yea shareaza is more reliable 4 d/l but it's really slow 2 :(

camille
12-26-2003, 07:51 AM
Very slow specially searching applications. :D

muchspl2
12-26-2003, 03:40 PM
first step is admitting the problem :lol:

supersonic
12-26-2003, 08:14 PM
But they could make it better anyway. Imagine...after making this P2P program a good 1, a stupid company would come and make it shut down... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

chinook_apache
12-27-2003, 07:30 PM
loads of ppl say it downloads slow but i have seen it download only twice very slow...and it does take loads of time to search...mind you i hardly ever go on the pc which has shareaza, mirc and emule only go when a download is done!

ZeroTolerance
12-27-2003, 09:27 PM
it depends on what network your d/l from for example if your d/l torrents from bittorent it will go faster than emule,edonky files. ;) ;)

supersonic
12-28-2003, 04:47 AM
That is true! that's woy i download the .torrent file that i find commonly in search and excute it, which is most of the time starts a new download with many sources. BTW: I ne'er got slow downloads, but I got o search results...