PDA

View Full Version : Got Kids? They Don't Like Sports?

Mad Cat
12-28-2003, 02:29 AM
http://adequacy.org/public/stories/2001.12.2.42056.2147.html

How to tell if you're children are hacking materminds!

Crap, wasn't skank. Somebody on a different forum. Not sure if they are here.

DWk
12-28-2003, 02:31 AM
word up...long live dumb/skeptical parents...

clocker
12-28-2003, 02:32 AM
This guy is joking, surely?

DWk
12-28-2003, 02:33 AM
lies clocker u havent read completely :P

it looks really "legit"....

if my dad confronted me like that.... i would tell him to stfu and learn some computer terms

Tormentor
12-28-2003, 02:37 AM
If my parents tried to get involved in my life I would just smak them and tell them to fuck off. But I dont have that problem :)

clocker
12-28-2003, 02:39 AM
Of course I read it completely.
AMD is a "third world company" that makes "cheap knockoffs of American chips"?

"Lunix"?

Oh come on, this must be a satire.
This guy would be too stupid to reproduce if he were real.

balamm
12-28-2003, 02:39 AM
Comet cursor and Bonzai buddy are hacking tools? Why the hell was I not informed?

I thought they were just evil spy/scumware. :blink:

AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. ......they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DWk
12-28-2003, 02:42 AM
mandrake is a hacking tool and you can rip ppl off from their stereos by creating these things called "mp3s" :P

DWk
12-28-2003, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by balamm@27 December 2003 - 19:39
AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. ......they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking.
lol intel produces anti-hacking?

Mad Cat
12-28-2003, 02:46 AM
Oh no, even if they could steal mp3s from stereos you're not exactly gonna be able to send a CD (you can send the CD's data) down a phone line, if a stereo was connected to a phone line...

Not really stealing, just copying.

DWk
12-28-2003, 02:47 AM
yea just wondering how a stereo would be connected to this thing either way.... lol

james_bond_rulez
12-28-2003, 02:47 AM
what a piece of crap

8. Is your son obsessed with "Lunix"?

BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a program called "xenix", which was written by Microsoft for the US government. These programs are used by hackers to break into other people's computer systems to steal credit card numbers. They may also be used to break into people's stereos to steal their music, using the "mp3" program. Torovoltos is a notorious hacker, responsible for writing many hacker programs, such as "telnet", which is used by hackers to connect to machines on the internet without using a telephone.

Your son may try to install "lunix" on your hard drive. If he is careful, you may not notice its presence, however, lunix is a capricious beast, and if handled incorrectly, your son may damage your computer, and even break it completely by deleting Windows, at which point you will have to have your computer repaired by a professional.

If you see the word "LILO" during your windows startup (just after you turn the machine on), your son has installed lunix. In order to get rid of it, you will have to send your computer back to the manufacturer, and have them fit a new hard drive. Lunix is extremely dangerous software, and cannot be removed without destroying part of your hard disk surface.

apparently the author doesn&#39;t know every much about computers.... <_<

and also, any hackers dumb enough to use his/her own isp to hack is an ABSOLUTE IDIOT.

I never used my own line to hack........

at least plant a few trojan horses and connect thrugh them....

dumb americans

Tormentor
12-28-2003, 02:48 AM
O GOD i real the whole thing and I almost died. Shit were does this asshole get his information?

BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a program called "xenix", which was written by Microsoft for the US government. These programs are used by hackers to break into other people&#39;s computer systems to steal credit card numbers. They may also be used to break into people&#39;s stereos to steal their music, using the "mp3" program. Torovoltos is a notorious hacker, responsible for writing many hacker programs, such as "telnet", which is used by hackers to connect to machines on the internet without using a telephone. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DWk
12-28-2003, 02:50 AM
Linyos Torovoltos

lol is that his own way to spell Linus Torvalds? haha

Tormentor
12-28-2003, 02:53 AM
before resorting to groundings, or even spanking.
:blink: What a 5 yr old hacker?

Mad Cat
12-28-2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by DWk@28 December 2003 - 02:50

Linyos Torovoltos

lol is that his own way to spell Linus Torvalds? haha
Linyos Torovoltos, Soviet Nuclear Scientist Hacking Extraordinaire.

james_bond_rulez
12-28-2003, 02:54 AM
the true master......

Mad Cat
12-28-2003, 03:00 AM
So a Soviet Nuclear scientist decided to create an operating system for computers...
riiiiighht....

:P

atiVidia
12-28-2003, 05:05 AM
ive got the perfect idea to make this guy burn in hell

1) round up all the major names he fucked in the ass (macromedia, bell labs [now verizon], BSD inc, AMD inc, the ID game company, and Lycos. tell me if i missed any)

2) point out this article

3) knowing from the # of comments at the bottom, they will understand that alot of people have read this article, so they will...

4) lay a major class action lawsuit up his ass and watch him burn as he probably is some middle class low-life bastard

its almost full-proof. just need to get steps 1,2,3,4 to work... hmmm :helpsmile:

Mad Cat
12-28-2003, 10:52 AM
atiVidia mate, haven&#39;t you worked out this is a total pisstake yet?

DWk
12-28-2003, 10:53 AM
morning simon :D

RGX
12-28-2003, 01:00 PM
Didnt any of you get this a joke email? :lol::lol::lol:

Mad Cat
12-28-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by DWk@28 December 2003 - 10:53
morning simon :D
Morning.

Virtualbody1234
12-28-2003, 02:22 PM
What? And the guy completely forgot to mention that Kazaa was a hacker tool also. ;)

:helpsmile:

DWk
12-28-2003, 02:31 PM
did he mention emule? cant remember

Mad Cat
12-28-2003, 02:32 PM
Oh yes, but if they use Lunix your son is a true hacker mastermind.

You might wake up to find you&#39;re being sued by NASA for damages by just using Lunix.