PDA

View Full Version : This Forum Has Changed!

hobbes
12-28-2003, 03:14 AM
No, not really. It is an amusing thing I have seen posted every few months or so in my 9 month existence.

It is all about the past being viewed through rose colored glasses. "Back in the day" the forum was "this and that".

This may have been true at conception, but once the member number got to a critical mass, the forum has remained the same.

Once people became anonymous, they began to act as the animals they are. In a reaction to this, many clone forums have been spawned where people are kinder and gentler. Sure, this is a no brainer. In a forum with 28 people, a third being administrators, people will be more polite. If you stir shit there you will be quickly ostracized.

The problem is that all they do is say, "hey babe how ya doing? /me hugs you". "Hey man, howya been, 'sup dude".

Nice bland chitchat and all that.

Here, in the megaforum, the individual is more annonymous and hence likely to be his true self, which is a bit more caustic.

So I guess this leads to the trade off. You can post mindless endless hellos and hugs in a tight community. When you do engage in discussion it will be much more polite, which is nice. The trade of is that your perspectives are fairly limited and when you post a thread you may not receive a single response for days. Alternatively, you can come here and get replies within minutes. Unfortunately you must fend off the cornholers, but you will have the chance to talk to people from all over the world and glean unique insight from time to time.

To each his own.

Pete Waterman
12-28-2003, 03:29 AM
yeah the forum has changed, we have some snowy skin and loads of new forums. kid.

Billy_Dean
12-28-2003, 03:31 AM
Why does one have to exclude the other? Don't they both have their place?

This board has a fair share of arseholes, little boards kick them off.

Smaller boards are, as you say, far more friendly that KL.

As for the board changing .... that's a fact! It has gone downhill fast, some very good posters have decided they are better off on the smaller boards.

Maybe you should try it Hobbes, you sound like you could do with a rest sometimes.

:)

Nikki Chapman
12-28-2003, 03:32 AM
i whole-heartedly agree with this Hobbes chap.

I'm certain that the appearance of myself and my fellow Pop Idol judges have irked a number of people, but variety is the spice of life.

/nikki hugs the KL Board, smooches!

the.gringo
12-28-2003, 03:38 AM
an interesting outlook

Cheese
12-28-2003, 03:45 AM
This is very imporatant:

Once people became anonymous, they began to act as the animals they are. In a reaction to this, many clone forums have been spawned where people are kinder and gentler. Sure, this is a no brainer. In a forum with 28 people, a third being administrators, people will be more polite. If you stir shit there you will be quickly ostracized

The problem is that all they do is say, "hey babe how ya doing? /me hugs you". "Hey man, howya been, 'sup dude".

Nice bland chitchat and all that.

Here, in the megaforum, the individual is more annonymous and hence likely to his true self, which is a bit more caustic.

hobbes
12-28-2003, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@28 December 2003 - 04:31
Why does one have to exclude the other? Don't they both have their place?

This board has a fair share of arseholes, little boards kick them off.

Smaller boards are, as you say, far more friendly that KL.

As for the board changing .... that's a fact! It has gone downhill fast, some very good posters have decided they are better off on the smaller boards.

Maybe you should try it Hobbes, you sound like you could do with a rest sometimes.

As you intuit Billy, I was referring to the loss of UKman and others, who I do miss. My post was to get them to realize that this board cannot change with this many people unless you have the power to change human nature.

To expect the board to mutate into some kind of "stepford wifian" harmony is unrealistic.

I get frustrated yes, but I can deal with it. To be honest there was certain member who pissed me off so much because of his intellectual dishonesty that I almost left. Fortunately, I think I won the day and he is gone for some months now. I can deal with children easier than frauds.

I was just using a back door approach to getting some of our "old school" stalwarts to return and just ignore the rubbish, Biggles style. We can still have fun here.

I have been to your site Billy, I go there everyday. There are some nice pictures there and the posters are more intimate in how they expose the person behind the name. The number of people is just too cramped. It even seems that Hypoluxa has already gotten booted.

If your forum were to grow to 60,000, it would be just like this one. I don't want people to abandon ship just because we are weathering a storm.

clocker
12-28-2003, 03:58 AM
This summer during the infamous server outage, hobbes recommended another forum as a temporary refuge.
I joined and attempted to make a go of it there, but it was just too tame, too nice and ultimately, too boring.
The endless *hugs*, etc that hobbes pointed out irritated me no end, as did the aggressive and intentional hijacking, but I've learned to just ignore it (mostly).
Whenever I saw certain member's names I simply didn't open the topic.

Lately I've found other forums that cater to my (twisted) interests in hardware, but this is still the best place for general interest browsing.

Pete Waterman
12-28-2003, 04:01 AM
well clocker son, i feel for you, cos i feel the same the most annoying thing in the world is that hugging smiley. :hug:

i vote it gets banned

it is even more annoying when people do things like this

me--------&#62; :hug: <-------You

Billy_Dean
12-28-2003, 04:03 AM
I understand your points Hobbes, and I agree with you. I don&#39;t want my site to have 60,000 members, that would be a disaster. The "Club" was initially set up for the six of us to learn how to run and configure a board, and for a permanent home for the friends we&#39;d picked up along the way. It is not a substitute for this one, in fact, almost all of us still post here.

So when are you gonna sign up?

Pete Waterman
12-28-2003, 04:04 AM
i will sign up just now, fatbastard.

hobbes
12-28-2003, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Pete Waterman@28 December 2003 - 05:01
well clocker son, i feel for you, cos i feel the same the most annoying thing in the world is that hugging smiley. :hug:

i vote it gets banned

Waterman,

Would I be being rude in stating that I would like to crack your spine and suck out the marrow?

Pete Waterman
12-28-2003, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by hobbes+28 December 2003 - 04:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 28 December 2003 - 04:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pete Waterman@28 December 2003 - 05:01
well clocker son, i feel for you, cos i feel the same the most annoying thing in the world is that hugging smiley.&nbsp; :hug:

i vote it gets banned

Waterman,

Would I be being rude in stating that I would like to crack your spine and suck out the marrow? [/b][/quote]
no, not rude, but you would need very strong lips.

scribblec
12-28-2003, 04:18 AM
yea these forums r more interesting as its funny watching some peoples reactions to some things/poeple ;)

hobbes
12-28-2003, 04:19 AM
I signed up, just too appled to find the "introduce yourself" thread which I am sure you have.

I am so ready to exchange pleasantries&#33;

Do you have access to my e-mail info?

Nikki Chapman
12-28-2003, 04:24 AM
signed up to which particular forum may i ask?

on a wider scale, a perfect world would be boring. The biggest news stories, the ones that grab the attention of the entire world are usually the tragedies and disasters.

This forum is like a car-crash, you know you should keep your eyes on the road ahead and keep on driving, but you can&#39;t help but slow down and stare.

sparsely
12-28-2003, 04:27 AM
oww my eyes,
are those cold
spears
back again?

hypodermic
12-28-2003, 07:35 AM
I agree with Billy Dean. I have noticed a lot of primary school bullying going on on this Forum recently. People are being pulled up for, what I consider small offences, yet others because they are members who think they are intelligent get away with really offensive material(In my opinion). Is it because this, I call them Glasgow Mafia, group of children have the backing, and membership, of at least one person who is a Moderator and should know better? Back about two or three months ago, reading posts in this Forum, I had tears streaming down my face with posts from the likes of Clocker, Billy Dean, Titey, Jonno, UKman, JPaul, Bigboab and a few others I forget at this time of the morning. What has happened to that? Well I have been told personally by two of them that they stepped on the toes of at least one of the &#39;Gang&#39; and received offensive PM&#39;s. Which were reported and no action was taken. When I joined yesterday(under a well chosen new name :lol: ) I deliberately &#39;stepped&#39; on toes. If you read my threads you will see the &#39;ganging up&#39;. Can you remember the quest for AnnaMiller, :lol: I long for the old days. :(

kurtsl0an
12-28-2003, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by hypodermic@28 December 2003 - 01:35
I agree with Billy Dean. I have noticed a lot of primary school bullying going on on this Forum recently. People are being pulled up for, what I consider small offences, yet others because they are members who think they are intelligent get away with really offensive material(In my opinion). Is it because this, I call them Glasgow Mafia, group of children have the backing, and membership, of at least one person who is a Moderator and should know better? Back about two or three months ago, reading posts in this Forum, I had tears streaming down my face with posts from the likes of Clocker, Billy Dean, Titey, Jonno, UKman, JPaul, Bigboab and a few others I forget at this time of the morning. What has happened to that? Well I have been told personally by two of them that they stepped on the toes of at least one of the &#39;Gang&#39; and received offensive PM&#39;s. Which were reported and no action was taken. When I joined yesterday(under a well chosen new name :lol: ) I deliberately &#39;stepped&#39; on toes. If you read my threads you will see the &#39;ganging up&#39;. Can you remember the quest for AnnaMiller, :lol: I long for the old days. :(
annamiller was a guy - but don&#39;t tell clocker - ;)

noname12
12-28-2003, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by kurtsl0an+28 December 2003 - 07:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an @ 28 December 2003 - 07:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hypodermic@28 December 2003 - 01:35
annamiller was a guy - but don&#39;t tell clocker - ;) [/b][/quote]
Yeah but all I want to know is why in Jah&#39;s name was he crying over posts made by a few members.... If you get bullied you have no one else but your self to blame after making that remark. :blink:

hypodermic
12-28-2003, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by noname12@28 December 2003 - 07:39
Yeah but all I want to know is why in Jah&#39;s name was he crying over posts made by a few members.... If you get bullied you have no one else but your self to blame after making that remark. :blink:
I am sorry I dont understand your post. If you are talking to me. Did I say I was bullied?

kurtsl0an
12-28-2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by hypodermic+28 December 2003 - 01:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hypodermic @ 28 December 2003 - 01:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@28 December 2003 - 07:39
Yeah but all I want to know is why in Jah&#39;s name was he crying over posts made by a few members.... If you get bullied you have no one else but your self to blame after making that remark.&nbsp; :blink:
I am sorry I dont understand your post. If you are talking to me. Did I say I was bullied? [/b][/quote]
explain what you were cryin about?

Rappy
12-28-2003, 07:44 AM
wow the forum has changed and i woke up today any other interesting news to bring up while we are on the subject?

noname12
12-28-2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by hypodermic+28 December 2003 - 07:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hypodermic @ 28 December 2003 - 07:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@28 December 2003 - 07:39
Yeah but all I want to know is why in Jah&#39;s name was he crying over posts made by a few members.... If you get bullied you have no one else but your self to blame after making that remark.&nbsp; :blink:
I am sorry I dont understand your post. If you are talking to me. Did I say I was bullied? [/b][/quote]
:huh:

hypodermic
12-28-2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by kurtsl0an+28 December 2003 - 07:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an &#064; 28 December 2003 - 07:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by hypodermic@28 December 2003 - 01:42
<!--QuoteBegin-noname12@28 December 2003 - 07:39
I am sorry I dont understand your post. If you are talking to me. Did I say I was bullied?
explain what you were cryin about? [/b][/quote]
I am just pointing out a few observations. If you read back through the posts of the last few months with an open mind you might notice what I am talking about. Remember I did not start this thread. I only made, a few very measured comments to prevent being moderated or expelled. In case you are wondering I am not this Hypowhatever you call him/her.

AussieSheila
12-28-2003, 08:49 AM
:) I don&#39;t think we&#39;ve abandoned one forum for another really. I like KLF for different reasons to the smaller forum, precisely because there are so many people and if a thread takes off, it can be really interesting. I&#39;ve just found little to interest me on KL lately, no doubt because of the holidays. I was also a little tired of being flamed, so some topics, if particular members are posting in them, I avoid.

;) Someone mentioned Glasgow Mafia? Yes. I agree with that one.

Bottom line is we&#39;re talking 2 different sorts of forums. Both are fun, that&#39;s what it&#39;s about. The smaller forums are more intimate ... we share more about ourselves ... and therefore become real friends. We started out as 6 not even a month ago, now we are 40, and I think largely a bunch of bright, fun people who all contribute a lot. It doesn&#39;t mean that we won&#39;t be posting at KL anymore. I think you&#39;ll find that even UKMan will be back when he finds something to interest him.

I&#39;m not so sure about BigBoab, it seems he was hurt fairly badly and whoever did that should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

:angry:

hypodermic
12-28-2003, 09:09 AM
Just a note before I go off on holiday. I am not being paranoid. But if anyone is hunting for my IP address they may come up with two. I dont know which is valid at the moment.

1. Sheffield. Home Address, Eastgate, Sometown, Lincolnshire.

2. Glasgow &#39;Work&#39; Address. West of Beyers Rd, Glasgow. Near the only University in Glasgow. ;)

internet.news
12-28-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by hypodermic@28 December 2003 - 08:09
Just a note before I go off on holiday. I am not being paranoid. But if anyone is hunting for my IP address they may come up with two. I dont know which is valid at the moment.

1. Sheffield. Home Address, Eastgate, Sometown, Lincolnshire.

2. Glasgow &#39;Work&#39; Address. West of Beyers Rd, Glasgow. Near the only University in Glasgow. ;)
:blink:

imnotanaddict
12-28-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by kurtsl0an+28 December 2003 - 07:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an @ 28 December 2003 - 07:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by hypodermic@28 December 2003 - 01:42
<!--QuoteBegin-noname12@28 December 2003 - 07:39
explain what you were cryin about? [/b][/quote]
I think you misinterpreted his reason for crying. He was laughing so hard he was crying is the impression I get. If Jonno and Titey are involved I don&#39;t think think I&#39;m going out on a limb, then throw in a *anna anna miller* topic that pretty much seals it. :P

No longer than I&#39;ve been on the board I&#39;ve seen changes for the good and not so good. Back when the board was having probs,was down more than it was up a lot of people tended to be short of temper. Especially newcomers could rarely ask a question without getting slammed. Then the board got its problems resolved and people for the most part seatled down quite a bit.

Personally I have to to take breaks from the board. Sometimes just from boredom alone. Other times the petty fights and flames just get a little old. I still hate to try and follow a topic with a lot of name calling, insults made just because that person does&#39;nt agree with their views. If a lot of these people truely like to debate topics as much as they say they do why do many try to scare off would be posters. Or for that matter try to intimidate someone, or so it seems to me-to make them mad enough to leave the topic and try to make them feel like their stupid or their views absurd. Is winning that important?

I still with that said, think the board will bounce back when in difficult times. Theres always going to be ups and downs. I might get mad at a certain member for being an asshole but probally meet two more that are&#39;nt. I enjoy meeting people from all over the world-hear their opinions-mabe not agree but thats not the most important thing to me. I don&#39;t know how many times people have influenced my beliefs by hearing their side. I respect everyones opinion until they cross the line, with a bunch of bullshit. Then I stop hearing their opinion and tend to focus on what a smartass or dumbass they are.

Honey
12-28-2003, 10:24 AM
I cant comment on how much its changed over the past 6 months.. but its changed in the last month.

There seems to be a lack of tolerance from a lot of the members who&#39;ve been here the longest, to a lot of new people.

Things don&#39;t stay the same unfortunately, so people come and people go. Yes some migrate to smaller, more intimate boards, where the discussion can still be just as heated, (because people still have their own opinions, thank goodness) but the tolerance factor comes more into play.

The trouble with bigger boards imo is that there is a lack of that "human" side. For a lot of us that makes us want to stay away. Maybe people should ask the questions to those who have been around for a while and who have migrated to the smaller boards what it is they find so attractive about them. You seem to respect their opinions. I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll find the answers.

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by hypodermic@28 December 2003 - 08:35
If one of the threads you were talking about was the Celtic are crap one, which started of as a celebration of a 6-0 victory then what do you expect.

A group of Celtic supporters, primarily from Glasgow disagreed with your position that they could not achieve even mediocre success in the English Premiership. This is not really surprising is it. Are you saying that thread got overly offensive or declined into mere flame, I would have to look at it again to decide on that. However I don&#39;t recall it being that way.

If as you say you also deliberately stepped on toes and people reacted to it, particularly if it was aimed at specific individuals, then again it really isn&#39;t surprising.

Self-fulfilling prophecy one feels.

There are cliques here who "hunt in packs" they are quite obvious and people know who they are. As do they themselves. This makes the whole moral high ground thing more to be pitied than scorned.

the_faceman
12-28-2003, 02:04 PM
i agree with J&#39;Pol. and if you don&#39;t agree with us, then we will get Lamsey to moderate you&#33; The Glasgow Mafi........ :rolleyes: :ph34r: edit - apart from the fact i&#39;m not from Glasgow exactly, and i&#39;m a Rangers fan, not a Celtic fan...

Seriously though, the Forum hasn&#39;t changed much really.There may be more crap to trawl through to reach good threads, but they are still there waiting to be found. One of the main problems is that people take this too seriously. This is a public forum, and just as people will try their hardest to provoke a reaction or start a fight with you in real life, they will do so here too.

You just have to deal with it. I&#39;m not saying i&#39;ve not been pissed off at things on the board and argued against them, but i wouldn&#39;t say i&#39;d ever had an all-out flame war with someone.

RGX
12-28-2003, 02:10 PM
I really want to know who hurt bigboab. I dont think i ever saw the thread.

This board needs it older members back......thats all im saying

the_faceman
12-28-2003, 02:11 PM
maybe we just need to give the newer members a chance?

Spider_dude
12-28-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by the_faceman@28 December 2003 - 14:11
maybe we just need to give the newer members a chance?
I am not from glasgow either, also i am not in the mafia. we never talk about the australian mafia do we?

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by RGX@28 December 2003 - 15:10
I really want to know who hurt bigboab. I dont think i ever saw the thread.

This board needs it older members back......thats all im saying
As an older member I would also like to find out what happened. I was totally oblivious until someone mentioned it.

Here one minute, gone the next. However I suppose these places are a bit like that. Ships in the night and so forth.

I agree with faceman as well tho&#39;. I have seen some interesting new posters recently. Whether they are genuinely new people, or just new names I do not know. I&#39;m not sure if it matters &#39;.

Billy_Dean
12-28-2003, 02:24 PM
If anyone wants to know what happened to BigBoab just ask him, he lives here (http://www.ukforums.org.uk/) now.

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@28 December 2003 - 15:24
If anyone wants to know what happened to BigBoab just ask him, he lives here (http://www.ukforums.org.uk/) now.

Are you allowed to post links to other forums, other than in sigs.

I&#39;m sure this was a wee mistake, you generally don&#39;t do this, but I believe it is links in sigs only now BD.

Billy_Dean
12-28-2003, 02:42 PM
Strange J&#39;Pol that you should say that, cos when this ...

hello everobody, I&#39;m very happy to know that K++ is still alive

I&#39;m coming from Fasttrack here. (http://www.fasttrackhelp.com/forums/index.php)
.... was posted in another thread, your reply was ...

Et Joyeux Noel.

I&#39;m sure it was just an oversight on your behalf JP; will you tell him, or shall I?

Spider_dude
12-28-2003, 02:44 PM
i&#39;m sure that guy being new had something to do with his ignorance, what is your excuse?

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@28 December 2003 - 15:42
Strange J&#39;Pol that you should say that, cos when this ...

hello everobody, I&#39;m very happy to know that K++ is still alive

I&#39;m coming from Fasttrack here. (http://www.fasttrackhelp.com/forums/index.php)
.... was posted in another thread, your reply was ...

Et Joyeux Noel.

I&#39;m sure it was just an oversight on your behalf JP; will you tell him, or shall I?

I thought about it, but as he had only been here for a few days I decided against it.

We want to welcome new people, hence the content of my post. Once he settles in, if he does, then he can be told. Or a mod may chose to do it gently.

Honey
12-28-2003, 03:01 PM
There are cliques here who "hunt in packs" they are quite obvious and people know who they are. As do they themselves. This makes the whole moral high ground thing more to be pitied than scorned.

I was going to say J&#39;Pol that I&#39;d never noticed it... and then i read this...

I am not from glasgow either, also i am not in the mafia. we never talk about the australian mafia do we?

and then....

Are you allowed to post links to other forums, other than in sigs.

I&#39;m sure this was a wee mistake, you generally don&#39;t do this, but I believe it is links in sigs only now BD.

and buggar me.. this..

i&#39;m sure that guy being new had something to do with his ignorance, what is your excuse?

guess you made your point about cliques huh?..

If what you mean by cliques is that friends tend to support friends.. that would be a natural human instinct. But mafia Spidey dude?..

*calling guido*

Spider_dude
12-28-2003, 03:03 PM
i am and will never be part of this so called "mafia clique" i simply happen to agree with jp on this point. i see all your 3 small forums posted in just about every thread. if i wanted to join rak and cowsy or did my shit i would. but i don&#39;t.

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 03:04 PM
Ozbabe

Quelle Surprise.

You even use the same style.

Gutter
12-28-2003, 03:08 PM
:o Spider_dude plays the ignorance card

woo

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@28 December 2003 - 16:03
i am and will never be part of this so called "mafia clique" i simply happen to agree with jp on this point. i see all your 3 small forums posted in just about every thread. if i wanted to join rak and cowsy or did my shit i would. but i don&#39;t.
Have you ever read any of it, it&#39;s actually a good laugh.

I read a thread of pathetic juvenile cyber sex once. It was an absolute scream. I&#39;ll see if I can find it again.

Spider_dude
12-28-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+28 December 2003 - 15:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 28 December 2003 - 15:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@28 December 2003 - 16:03

I read a thread of pathetic juvenile cyber sex once. It was an absolute scream. I&#39;ll see if I can find it again. [/b][/quote]
to each their own jp, whatever gets you off.

Billy_Dean
12-28-2003, 03:17 PM
Is this a gang war now? Should we wear colours in our sigs to show what side we&#39;re on?

@ spider_dud; No-one wants you to join any forum, we see enough of you here thanks.

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude+28 December 2003 - 16:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 28 December 2003 - 16:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@28 December 2003 - 15:11
<!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@28 December 2003 - 16:03

I read a thread of pathetic juvenile cyber sex once. It was an absolute scream. I&#39;ll see if I can find it again.
to each their own jp, whatever gets you off. [/b][/quote]
I totally agree.

It&#39;s just the hypocricy that gets me. All high and mighty, ooh people can be nasty here. Then you read the sort of crap which they obviously like to post for each other.

It&#39;s like listening to the puritans, then you find out what they really get up to.

Gutter
12-28-2003, 03:28 PM
http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/retard.jpg

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 03:33 PM
Do you actually find that amusing.

Honey
12-28-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@28 December 2003 - 22:04
Ozbabe

Quelle Surprise.

you missed the point J&#39;Pol...

again&#33;..

it was purely made to indicate the intolerance that goes on&#33;

lighten up and have fun, life&#39;s too short to be pedantic&#33;

the_faceman
12-28-2003, 03:35 PM
All in jest.

http://imageshack.us/files/gangs_of_kl_board.jpg

Honey
12-28-2003, 03:39 PM
:lol: faceman...

now that&#39;s funny&#33;

:D

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Ozbabe+28 December 2003 - 16:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ozbabe @ 28 December 2003 - 16:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@28 December 2003 - 22:04
Ozbabe

Quelle Surprise.

again&#33;..

:) [/b][/quote]
You enjoy your life in the way you want, seriously.

I would appreciate it if you would afford me the same courtesy.

We have had this discussion before. What makes you think that I must behave like your group to enjoy my life. It really is rather arrogant.

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Ozbabe@28 December 2003 - 16:39
:lol: faceman...

now that&#39;s funny&#33;

:D
There we agree - that is funny.

scribblec
12-28-2003, 03:43 PM
a war is brewing :ph34r:

the_faceman
12-28-2003, 03:46 PM
with fetching pants like ours we can&#39;t lose&#33;

Snee
12-28-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Pete Waterman@28 December 2003 - 05:01

i vote it gets banned

me--------&#62; :hug: <-------You :P

scribblec
12-28-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by the_faceman@28 December 2003 - 15:46
i agree wonderfull pants :lol:

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by the_faceman@28 December 2003 - 16:46
And Hats - don&#39;t forget the Damn Fine Hats.

Gutter
12-28-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+28 December 2003 - 07:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 28 December 2003 - 07:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-the_faceman@28 December 2003 - 16:46
And Hats - don&#39;t forget the Damn Fine Hats. [/b][/quote]
i need a cigar

...and a comb

scribblec
12-28-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Gutter+28 December 2003 - 15:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gutter @ 28 December 2003 - 15:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@28 December 2003 - 07:48
<!--QuoteBegin-the_faceman@28 December 2003 - 16:46
And Hats - don&#39;t forget the Damn Fine Hats.
i need a cigar

...and a comb [/b][/quote]
......and a bath :lol: :P :lol:

Honey
12-28-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@28 December 2003 - 22:39
You enjoy your life in the way you want, seriously.

I would appreciate it if you would afford me the same courtesy.

We have had this discussion before. What makes you think that I must behave like your group to enjoy my life. It really is rather arrogant.
and once again J&#39;Pol you insist on misquoting me...

what is it with you?

that was the point and made no reference to you having to behave any way.

you are the arrogant one to make such an assumption.. <_<

scribblec
12-28-2003, 04:09 PM
fight fight fight fight :devil:

:lol:

the_faceman
12-28-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+28 December 2003 - 14:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 28 December 2003 - 14:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-the_faceman@28 December 2003 - 16:46
And Hats - don&#39;t forget the Damn Fine Hats. [/b][/quote]
a smiley made just for you squire. http://imageshack.us/files/gangs_smiley.gif

AussieSheila
12-28-2003, 04:22 PM
;) Ozbabe? Truly, why bother sweetie? I suspect I know why some people are so down on us. It really doesn&#39;t matter ... some people get off on being nasty and some like to be nice. The nice ones would be us. Leave them to their nasty little thread. JP why are you so interested in us?

B)

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 04:23 PM

Fair enough, how could I have been such a fool as to think this was aimed at me and suggested a lifestyle change. Simply because it was aimed at me and ....

Oh and for the record. Pendantry is normally an accusation which comes from people who use words and phrases, not to say concepts and ideas in a nebulous manner. On that basis it is to me as the aqua from the aquatic fowls back.

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@28 December 2003 - 17:22
;) Ozbabe? Truly, why bother sweetie? I suspect I know why some people are so down on us. It really doesn&#39;t matter ... some people get off on being nasty and some like to be nice. The nice ones would be us. Leave them to their nasty little thread. JP why are you so interested in us?

B)
Who is this "us" of which you speak.

Have I suggested that you (singular) are a member of some group or organisation.

Please don&#39;t think I am being pedantic or obtuse when I say this, but what are you talking about.

Honey
12-28-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@28 December 2003 - 23:23

Fair enough, how could I have been such a fool as to think this was aimed at me and suggested a lifestyle change. Simply because it was aimed at me and ....

Oh and for the record. Pendantry is normally an accusation which comes from people who use words and phrases, not to say concepts and ideas in a nebulous manner. On that basis it is to me as the aqua from the aquatic fowls back.
*looking at J&#39;Pols thesaurus*

the pages are worn a bit thin...

the_faceman
12-28-2003, 04:34 PM
but what about the hat smiley. :(

scribblec
12-28-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Ozbabe+28 December 2003 - 16:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ozbabe &#064; 28 December 2003 - 16:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@28 December 2003 - 23:23

LMFAO&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

edit: and that smily of yours is cute faceman GOOD JOB :)

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Ozbabe+28 December 2003 - 17:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ozbabe &#064; 28 December 2003 - 17:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@28 December 2003 - 23:23

I rarely if ever use my thesaurus, tho&#39; I do have one. I can honestly say that I can&#39;t think of having used a thesaurus for months.

Probably best not to judge other people by your own standards. What&#39;s that classic from the annual appraisal system. "Sets herself low standards and continuously fails to meet them"

http://imageshack.us/files/gangs_smiley.gif

Honey
12-28-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+28 December 2003 - 23:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 28 December 2003 - 23:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AussieSheila@28 December 2003 - 17:22
;)&nbsp; Ozbabe? Truly, why bother sweetie? I suspect I know why some people are so down on us. It really doesn&#39;t matter ... some people get off on being nasty and some like to be nice. The nice ones would be us. Leave them to their nasty little thread. JP why are you so interested in us?

B)

Have I suggested that you (singular) are a member of some group or organisation.

Please don&#39;t think I am being pedantic or obtuse when I say this, but what are you talking about. [/b][/quote]

What makes you think that I must behave like your group to enjoy my life.

I think that makes it perfectly obvious ... :)

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by the_faceman@28 December 2003 - 17:34
but what about the hat smiley. :(
A Damn Fine Smiley http://imageshack.us/files/gangs_smiley.gif

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Ozbabe+28 December 2003 - 17:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ozbabe @ 28 December 2003 - 17:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@28 December 2003 - 23:25
<!--QuoteBegin-AussieSheila@28 December 2003 - 17:22

B)

Please don&#39;t think I am being pedantic or obtuse when I say this, but what are you talking about.

What makes you think that I must behave like your group to enjoy my life.

I think that makes it perfectly obvious ... :) [/b][/quote]
I think I said that to you, what does it have to do with her.

Unless of course .... :ph34r:

Honey
12-28-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+28 December 2003 - 23:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 28 December 2003 - 23:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Ozbabe@28 December 2003 - 17:33
<!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@28 December 2003 - 23:23

I rarely if ever use my thesaurus, tho&#39; I do have one. I can honestly say that I can&#39;t think of having used a thesaurus for months.

Probably best not to judge other people by your own standards. What&#39;s that classic from the annual appraisal system. "Sets herself low standards and continuously fails to meet them"

http://imageshack.us/files/gangs_smiley.gif [/b][/quote]
ta da&#33;&#33;....

fugley
12-28-2003, 04:51 PM
I am entitled to my opinion........bleep&#33;&#33; :blink:

cowswithguns
12-28-2003, 04:52 PM
JP you are an arse. I&#39;ve sat here and read this crap flowing backwards and forwards and have decided that you are nothing but an intellectual snob. You obviously get immense enjoyment from thinking you are superior to everyone.

It takes all kinds to make up this forum, thankfully not all like you.

fugley
12-28-2003, 04:53 PM
:blink:

scribblec
12-28-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by cowswithguns@28 December 2003 - 16:52
JP you are an arse. I&#39;ve sat here and read this crap flowing backwards and forwards and have decided that you are nothing but an intellectual snob. You obviously get immense enjoyment from thinking you are superior to everyone.

your rick and cowsey crew still hate me right

at least i bring commotion to this forum

concordintly visavi my intellctual supiriority PwNs J00 All

fugley
12-28-2003, 04:56 PM
I have a BB gun which shoots yellow plastic balls&#33;&#33; And I aint scared to use it&#33;&#33;&#33; :ph34r:

Honey
12-28-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by cowswithguns@28 December 2003 - 23:52

cowsy...

I have to make one comment...

while i understand your feelings ....the adjective you used when you called him an "intellectual snob" is not appropriate...

B)

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by cowswithguns@28 December 2003 - 17:52

Thanks for that Lee

What you have decided means so much to me. Having read your missives here and elsewhere, I have nothing but the utmost admiration for your thoughts and opinions. Particularly when they are so well thought out and presented.

hobbes
12-28-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by hypodermic@28 December 2003 - 08:35
Back about two or three months ago, reading posts in this Forum, I had tears streaming down my face with posts from the likes of Clocker, Billy Dean, Titey, Jonno, UKman, JPaul, Bigboab and a few others I forget at this time of the morning. What has happened to that? Well I have been told personally by two of them that they stepped on the toes of at least one of the &#39;Gang&#39; and received offensive PM&#39;s.
Yes, I miss the energy these people brought to the forum, particularly Jonno. He is the flint which sparks Titey, Lilmiss, NikkiD and others. As I have said before, I don&#39;t get much involved in the exchanges they have, but they do give the forum energy. People hang around, read the on going insanity, and tend to join into other threads. I&#39;d hate to think he was muzzled.

I will admit that he would sometimes disrupt other peoples threads with his NikkiD business, but on his own threads I saw no problem. No big deal, really.

Some people have complained that the place not very interesting. I say, "Ask not what the forum can do for you, but what you can do for the forum". Why don&#39;t YOU bring the excitement rather than waiting for someone else to start it.

I want to know who is threatening whom. I want to know what happened to Bigboab. I did a post search and his last one was rather good spirited. Is this a matter of a nasty PM or a case of deleted threads. Someone needs to spill it, not make vague comments.

As for gangs. I was opposed to them, but if I can score a pair of pants like those, where do I sign up.

Yes JPaul, I saw the lesbian cybersex thread with the spreading of this and that. Interesting.

fugley
12-28-2003, 04:59 PM
What&#39;s all this talk about an intellectual&#39;s nob?? :blink:

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Ozbabe+28 December 2003 - 17:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ozbabe @ 28 December 2003 - 17:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cowswithguns@28 December 2003 - 23:52
JP you are an arse.&nbsp; I&#39;ve sat here and read this crap flowing backwards and forwards and have decided that you are nothing but an intellectual snob.&nbsp; You obviously get immense enjoyment from thinking you are superior to everyone.

cowsy...

while i understand your feelings ....the adjective you used when you called him an "intellectual snob" is not appropriate...

B) [/b][/quote]
Thanks to you as well Hon

Once again the quality of your work never ceases to amaze me. It really is super, a joy to both the eye and soul.

Can I expect something from Ella, Ang and Andie soon, or is this it.

chalice
12-28-2003, 05:02 PM
I&#39;d like to know what happened to Bigboab too.

scribblec
12-28-2003, 05:04 PM
its funny seeing jimf crumble... :lol:

the_faceman
12-28-2003, 05:05 PM
http://imageshack.us/files/gangs_smiley_rangers.gif http://imageshack.us/files/gangs_smiley_celtic.gif

fugley
12-28-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by chalice@28 December 2003 - 17:02
I&#39;d like to know what happened to Bigboab too.
Yes and the intellectual&#39;s nob&#33; :blink:

the_faceman
12-28-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by hobbes@28 December 2003 - 15:58
As for gangs. I was opposed to them, but if I can score a pair of pants like those, wherre do I sign up.

the Fitting Room is the 2nd door on the right. Hurry, they are getting snapped up fast and we only have a little tartan material left.

Snee
12-28-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by hobbes@28 December 2003 - 17:58
I want to know who is threatening whom. I want to know what happened to Bigboab. I did a post search and his last one was rather good spirited. Is this a matter of a nasty PM or a case of deleted threads. Someone needs to spill it, not make vague comments.
I know some of it, but I&#39;m not allowed to tell I think, best thing to do is ask bb himself, after he comes back online. Just ask him, and I&#39;m sure he&#39;ll tell you, you might need to look for him elsewhere than KLF though.

RGX
12-28-2003, 05:11 PM
I know Jonno knows, perhaps he will tell us, i dont want to raise bad feelings or appear overly inquisitive by asking him directly.

Honey
12-28-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+29 December 2003 - 00:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 29 December 2003 - 00:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Ozbabe@28 December 2003 - 17:57
<!--QuoteBegin-cowswithguns@28 December 2003 - 23:52

cowsy...

B)
Thanks to you as well Hon

Once again the quality of your work never ceases to amaze me. It really is super, a joy to both the eye and soul.

Can I expect something from Ella, Ang and Andie soon, or is this it. [/b][/quote]
for someone who feigns injury, you wear the martyr coat very well..

btw... button the top button dearie or you&#39;ll catch cold...

cowswithguns
12-28-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by scribblec@29 December 2003 - 02:55

Scriblec, I don&#39;t think I&#39;ve even spoken to you, why would I hate you?

Billy_Dean
12-28-2003, 05:12 PM
What&#39;s the problem with asking him direct? I don&#39;t think you&#39;ll find anyone else to tell you, as Snny said, it&#39;s not their place.

hobbes
12-28-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@28 December 2003 - 18:12
What&#39;s the problem with asking him direct? I don&#39;t think you&#39;ll find anyone else to tell you, as Snny said, it&#39;s not their place.

This is all sounding very highschool to me. Such intrigue and emotion over a trivial forum. Oh well, guess I&#39;ll got get some coffee and scratch my n........

the_faceman
12-28-2003, 05:15 PM
last call for pant fitting&#33;

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 05:16 PM
Ozbabe

I am not feigning injury, neither am I injured.

I really wish that there were some way that you (plural) could at least be interesting or inventive enough to make that possible.

Just now it&#39;s more like talking to one person. Just using different avatars. It&#39;s all the same stuff, in the same style, being repeated over and over. When (if) one of you has an original thought or idea, do you share it immediately.

Is it some sort of mini Borg collective. Are you in fact all just drones.

fugley
12-28-2003, 05:20 PM
If I could just add my thoughs on this subject.

Ozbabe

I really wish that there were some way that you (plural) could at least be interesting or inventive enough to make that possible.

Just now it&#39;s more like talking to one person. Just using different avatars. It&#39;s all the same stuff, in the same style, being repeated over and over. When (if) one of you has an original thought or idea, do you share it immediately.

Is it some sort of mini Borg collective. Are you in fact all just drones

Billy_Dean
12-28-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 02:16

Rudeness and personal insults were never your style JP, I feel saddened that you feel the need to go there. Another decent poster falling into the pit of flaming vitriol.

Honey
12-28-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 00:16
Ozbabe

Well obviously the thoughts have been original because you are indeed injured&#33;

As to your previous quote complimenting me on the quality of my work, I now know where the injury is.

Snee
12-28-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by RGX@28 December 2003 - 18:11
I know Jonno knows, perhaps he will tell us, i dont want to raise bad feelings or appear overly inquisitive by asking him directly.
Jonno and I have gotten the same info. But the fact of the matter is that the best thing to do is to ask BB directly, neither of us are prepared to break his confidence, no matter how much we want to go to the bottom of this.

balamm
12-28-2003, 05:26 PM
Drones, clones, I remember this time in the Phorum when all these aussies were having a heated discussion......

Strange that they all shared the same IP and computer.

At the same time.

Their technology is so much more advanced than ours though I suspect. ;)

Spider_dude
12-28-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean+28 December 2003 - 17:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean &#064; 28 December 2003 - 17:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 02:16

Rudeness and personal insults were never your style JP, I feel saddened that you feel the need to go there. Another decent poster falling into the pit of flaming vitriol.

you are one to talk, bd you are one of the biggest trolls i have ever had the misfortune to talk to on the internet. i don&#39;t feel j&#39;pol&#39;s post was a flame, i felt he was just expressing himself.

edit forgot the smiley, to avoid this being a flame. :)

Billy_Dean
12-28-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by SnnY@29 December 2003 - 02:25
... no matter how much we want to go to the bottom of this.
Haha&#33; You said "bottom"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: Fuck off Spindley_Dud, no-one gives a toss what you think.

Billy_Dean
12-28-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by balamm@29 December 2003 - 02:26
Drones, clones, I remember this time in the Phorum when all these aussies were having a heated discussion......

Strange that they all shared the same IP and computer.

At the same time.

Their technology is so much more advanced than ours though I suspect. ;)
Given up the anti-British shit for anti-Australian shit now, eh?

balamm
12-28-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@28 December 2003 - 10:32
Australian shit
If the shoe fits ;)

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean+28 December 2003 - 18:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean &#064; 28 December 2003 - 18:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 02:16

:)[/b][/quote]
You consider that to be flaming vitriol - I think not.

Rudeness and personal insults, really more your style than mine.

fugley
12-28-2003, 05:38 PM
Give me my bloody signature back Balamm&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :ph34r:

Honey
12-28-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude+29 December 2003 - 00:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 29 December 2003 - 00:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@28 December 2003 - 17:21
<!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 02:16

you are one to talk, bd you are one of the biggest trolls i have ever had the misfortune to talk to on the internet. i don&#39;t feel j&#39;pol&#39;s post was a flame, i felt he was just expressing himself.

edit forgot the smiley, to avoid this being a flame. :) [/b][/quote]
hypocrisy...

BD was simply expressing himself too...

different strokes for different folks huh?

cowswithguns
12-28-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by balamm+29 December 2003 - 03:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (balamm @ 29 December 2003 - 03:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean@28 December 2003 - 10:32
Australian shit
If the shoe fits ;) [/b][/quote]
If you bend over balamm I&#39;ll show you where that shoe should fit :lol:

balamm
12-28-2003, 05:41 PM
Sorry, i haven&#39;t seen your sig and I&#39;ve checked both pockets. Can you describe it?

fugley
12-28-2003, 05:42 PM
tits&#33; :ph34r:

Spider_dude
12-28-2003, 05:42 PM
must be jordan sized ones, hence the sig was too big.

balamm
12-28-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by cowswithguns@28 December 2003 - 10:40

If you bend over balamm I&#39;ll show you where that shoe should fit :lol:
Yes, I&#39;ve heard that about you. Sorry I don&#39;t swing that way but keep looking, I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll find someone.

scribblec
12-28-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by cowswithguns+28 December 2003 - 17:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cowswithguns @ 28 December 2003 - 17:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@29 December 2003 - 02:55

Scriblec, I don&#39;t think I&#39;ve even spoken to you, why would I hate you? [/b][/quote]
nothign im chatting shit ;)

Billy_Dean
12-28-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 02:36

Are you serious? Do you really believe that? I find it hard to believe you can seriously defend your actions on this forum. Your bullying and rudeness has driven more people off this forum than the RIAA.

@ Balamm, (though I don&#39;t know why I bother&#33;) I&#39;m not Australian you idiot, can&#39;t you read?

balamm
12-28-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@28 December 2003 - 10:44

@ Balamm, (though I don&#39;t know why I bother&#33;) I&#39;m not Australian you idiot, can&#39;t you read?
And this makes a difference to what or who? Your method acting is superb&#33;

fugley
12-28-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean+28 December 2003 - 17:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 28 December 2003 - 17:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 02:36

Are you serious? Do you really believe that? I find it hard to believe you can seriously defend your actions on this forum. Your bullying and rudeness has driven more people off this forum than the RIAA.

@ Balamm, (though I don&#39;t know why I bother&#33;) I&#39;m not Australian you idiot, can&#39;t you read? [/b][/quote]
Billy would you kindly inform Balamm that I think it was a potato&#33; :blink:

fugley
12-28-2003, 05:51 PM
If I thought it would save a life a would without hesitation be prepared to donate 60% of my brain&#33; :blink:

oops&#33; sorry wrong thread&#33; :blink:

balamm
12-28-2003, 05:52 PM
So Sorry, yes I did have it. I thought this was mine but...

http://www.lifestylebeat.com/images/articles/112101b7.jpg

fugley
12-28-2003, 05:53 PM
Personally I don&#39;t mind how big it is - I can take it as long as it&#39;s well loobed up and inserted gently&#33; :D

oops&#33; sorry wrong forum&#33; :blink:

cowswithguns
12-28-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by balamm+29 December 2003 - 03:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (balamm @ 29 December 2003 - 03:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cowswithguns@28 December 2003 - 10:40

If you bend over balamm I&#39;ll show you where that shoe should fit&nbsp; :lol:
Yes, I&#39;ve heard that about you. Sorry I don&#39;t swing that way but keep looking, I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll find someone. [/b][/quote]
And what way would that be balamm? Please be more specific :)

hobbes
12-28-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by cowswithguns+28 December 2003 - 18:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cowswithguns &#064; 28 December 2003 - 18:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by balamm@29 December 2003 - 03:35
<!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean@28 December 2003 - 10:32
Australian shit
If the shoe fits ;)
If you bend over balamm I&#39;ll show you where that shoe should fit :lol:[/b][/quote]
I was looking for a picture of a pissing contest (what this thread has become) and found this surprising photo of Ukman.

Could he be assisting Balamm for the "shoe fitting"?

Billy_Dean
12-28-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by fugley@29 December 2003 - 02:47
Billy would you kindly inform Balamm that I think he should stick that potato up his arse&#33;&#33; :blink:
Glad to mate.

balamm
12-28-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by cowswithguns@28 December 2003 - 10:54

And what way would that be balamm? Please be more specific :)
Look, I already told you. No I won&#39;t cyber with you&#33; Now get lost you f**kin sicko :angry:

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean+28 December 2003 - 18:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 28 December 2003 - 18:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 02:36

@ Balamm, (though I don&#39;t know why I bother&#33;) I&#39;m not Australian you idiot, can&#39;t you read? [/b][/quote]
What has the RIAA got to do with this forum - did you "google" that, then it must be true.

Like I have said many times, my posts are there to be read as are yours. People make up their own minds about which of us is guilty and of what. Which of us is rude and vitriolic and which of us has caused harm to the forum.

Didn&#39;t you once say that you posted for effect and argued points you didn&#39;t actually believe in, for a laugh.

scribblec
12-28-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by balamm+28 December 2003 - 17:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (balamm @ 28 December 2003 - 17:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cowswithguns@28 December 2003 - 10:54

And what way would that be balamm?&nbsp; Please be more specific&nbsp; :)
Look, I already told you. No I won&#39;t cyber with you&#33; Now get lost you f**kin sicko :angry: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Billy_Dean
12-28-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 03:00
Didn&#39;t you once say that you posted for effect and argued points you didn&#39;t actually believe in, for a laugh.
Did I? What did you Google to come up with that one?

fugley
12-28-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by balamm@28 December 2003 - 17:52
So Sorry, yes I did have it. I thought this was mine but...

http://www.lifestylebeat.com/images/articles/112101b7.jpg
YOu has tampered with me spud&#33;&#33;&#33; Kindly return it to its original (if basic) condition at once&#33;&#33; :ph34r:

cowswithguns
12-28-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by balamm+29 December 2003 - 03:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (balamm @ 29 December 2003 - 03:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cowswithguns@28 December 2003 - 10:54

And what way would that be balamm?&nbsp; Please be more specific&nbsp; :)
Look, I already told you. No I won&#39;t cyber with you&#33; Now get lost you f**kin sicko :angry: [/b][/quote]
Balamm......not if you were the last guy on earth would I even consider it, you nasty piece of work

noname12
12-28-2003, 06:10 PM
Its so nice how we all get along so nicely.

Glad to see things are back to normal around here.

balamm
12-28-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by cowswithguns@28 December 2003 - 11:08

Balamm......not if you were the last guy on earth would I even consider it, you nasty piece of work
Well I appologise for hurting your feelings but NO means NO&#33;

Honey
12-28-2003, 06:14 PM
The multiple personalities have initiated an offensive to force the Aussies to once again act as one to protect what they are entitled to as individuals.

Leave the lights on the next time you look in the mirror..

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Ozbabe@28 December 2003 - 19:14
The multiple personalities have initiated an offensive to force the Aussies to once again act as one to protect what they are entitled to as individuals.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ella
12-28-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 02:16
Now THAT made me laugh...and I&#39;m not even a sci-fi fan...thanks J&#39;Pol&#33; :D

AussieSheila
12-28-2003, 10:31 PM
:) Hey, hello me it&#39;s you&#33; How nice.

B)

internet.news
12-28-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@28 December 2003 - 16:16

Aww C&#39;Mon JP, at least give it a try before passing judgement :) ............ Rikk & Cowsy&#39;s (http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Crater/1176/)

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam+29 December 2003 - 00:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam &#064; 29 December 2003 - 00:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@28 December 2003 - 16:16

Aww C&#39;Mon JP, at least give it a try before passing judgement :) ............ Rikk & Cowsy&#39;s (http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Crater/1176/)[/b][/quote]
You assume I haven&#39;t "tried" these forums.

That would be incorrect.

I mean I need to see the photos, if nothing else. It would appear that this may be Honey, is that also Ozbabe.

I could be wrong I suppose, there is a degree of duplicity with these chaps.

hobbes
12-28-2003, 11:25 PM
This forum also contains a partial penis shot of a former "member", it was like a nightmare from which I could not awaken. The tip was covered with a smilie, but still abhorrent.

You have to be a "member " to see it, Jpol. Trust me, you just don&#39;t want to.

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Ella+28 December 2003 - 23:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ella &#064; 28 December 2003 - 23:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 02:16
Now THAT made me laugh...and I&#39;m not even a sci-fi fan...thanks J&#39;Pol&#33; :D[/b][/quote]
Thank you so much - is this one you.

TheDave
12-28-2003, 11:26 PM
:o

internet.news
Sorry it was my crap attempt at a joke (click the link) :)

J'Pol
Originally posted by hobbes@29 December 2003 - 00:25
This forum also contains a partial penis shot of a former "member", it was like a nightmare from which I could not awaken. The tip was covered with a smilie, but still abhorrent.

You have to be a "member " to see it, Jpol. Trust me, you just don&#39;t want to.
That&#39;s a bit harsh, if the chap has a partial penis you should be ashamed for bringing it up.

hobbes
12-28-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+29 December 2003 - 00:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 29 December 2003 - 00:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@29 December 2003 - 00:25

That&#39;s a bit harsh, if the chap has a partial penis you should be ashamed for bringing it up. [/b][/quote]
If you wish, I can post a link so you can judge for yourself? He is not a "chap", but more a "man".

J'Pol
Originally posted by AussieSheila@28 December 2003 - 23:31

B)
Are you the one called Andie, I think that&#39;s right isn&#39;t it.

internet.news
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+28 December 2003 - 22:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 28 December 2003 - 22:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@29 December 2003 - 00:25
This forum also contains a partial penis shot of a former "member", it was like a nightmare from which I could not awaken.&nbsp; The tip was covered with a smilie, but still abhorrent.

You have to be a "member " to see it, Jpol.&nbsp; Trust me, you just don&#39;t want to.
That&#39;s a bit harsh, if the chap has a partial penis you should be ashamed for bringing it up. [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by hobbes+29 December 2003 - 00:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 29 December 2003 - 00:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 00:26
<!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@29 December 2003 - 00:25

That&#39;s a bit harsh, if the chap has a partial penis you should be ashamed for bringing it up.
If you wish, I can post a link so you can judge for yourself? He is not a "chap", but more a "man". [/b][/quote]
I appreciate the offer, however did you not say it was in their private are, I wouldn&#39;t wish to intrude.

The chaps deserve their privacy after all.

hobbes
12-28-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+29 December 2003 - 00:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 29 December 2003 - 00:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by hobbes@29 December 2003 - 00:28

Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 00:26
<!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@29 December 2003 - 00:25

If you wish, I can post a link so you can judge for yourself? He is not a "chap", but more a "man".
I appreciate the offer, however did you not say it was in their private are, I wouldn&#39;t wish to intrude.

The chaps deserve their privacy after all. [/b][/quote]
So, I guess I will bear the scar alone. Thanks for your support.

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 11:34 PM
hobbes

You went where Angles fear to tread, you will have to suffer the consequences.

It is reminiscent of a Po work.

hobbes
12-28-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 00:34
hobbes

Angles?

What an obtuse comment&#33;

TheDave
12-28-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by hobbes+28 December 2003 - 23:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 28 December 2003 - 23:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 00:34
hobbes

Angles?

What an obtuse comment&#33; [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

J'Pol
12-28-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by hobbes+29 December 2003 - 00:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 29 December 2003 - 00:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 00:34
hobbes

Angles?

Perhaps it&#39;s a Pothagoras thing.

internet.news
12-28-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by hobbes+28 December 2003 - 22:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 28 December 2003 - 22:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 00:34
hobbes

Angles?

Really, I thought it was acute comment ;)

TheDave
12-28-2003, 11:45 PM
why is it called pythagoras theorem? wouldnt that mean unproven?

sorry, i should really cut down on thinking

internet.news
12-28-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+28 December 2003 - 22:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 28 December 2003 - 22:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-AussieSheila@28 December 2003 - 23:31

B)
Are you the one called Andie, I think that&#39;s right isn&#39;t it.

[/b][/quote]
http://server5.uploadit.org/files2/281203-hitit42.gif

Skweeky
12-29-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@29 December 2003 - 00:25

I&#39;ve seen it&#33;&#33; I&#39;ve seen it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

And I&#39;m not a member :D

internet.news
12-29-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Skweeky@28 December 2003 - 23:13

I&#39;ve seen it&#33;&#33; I&#39;ve seen it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

And I&#39;m not a member :D
:( Life can be unfair like that

UKMan
12-29-2003, 12:24 AM
J&#39;Pol - you are a first class cunt - i have never liked you and i never will.
How dare you post pictures of people without there permission and think you are being clever - you are not - you are as i said before a FIRST CLASS CUNT

Hobbes - you my fiend are just as bad - in fact you are not only a cunt, but a stupid one.

To other people reading this, the picture hobbes is talking about is of me - if he posts it here i will press charges and chase the asshole untill i die - this aint a fucking warning its a fucking promise&#33;&#33;

Now fuck off the lot of ya and creep back into the sewers where you belong.

With much hate and agression
UKMan <-------yes MAN - not a boy like you hobbes&#33;&#33;

internet.news
12-29-2003, 12:28 AM
Hey, Welcome back UKMan

PS - Nice entrance&#33;

Skweeky
12-29-2003, 12:30 AM

Oh dear, this is so...

http://members.shaw.ca/wenpigsfly/smileys2/jerry.gif

TheDave
12-29-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 00:24
J&#39;Pol - you are a first class cunt - i have never liked you and i never will.
How dare you post pictures of people without there permission and think you are being clever - you are not - you are as i said before a FIRST CLASS CUNT

Hobbes - you my fiend are just as bad - in fact you are not only a cunt, but a stupid one.

To other people reading this, the picture hobbes is talking about is of me - if he posts it here i will press charges and chase the asshole untill i die - this aint a fucking warning its a fucking promise&#33;&#33;

didnt you make and post said picture

J'Pol
12-29-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 01:24

I downloaded those picture from the internet.

They were freely available. People cannot post pictures of themselves in open areas of forums and expect privacy, that is just silly.

If you want I will post the one of you as well - what is it that you are going to do, threaten me on the internet. Wow, I&#39;m scared.

Thank you for letting me know how you feel. I feel entirely differently and always have done. I like you as a person. Still there is nothing I can do about that, other than feel foolish that you played me along. One lives and learns.

Peace ( I genuinely mean that, perhaps you did not)

Jim

PS do you want me to post the files of you all singing as well - or is that copyright.

the_faceman
12-29-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by UKMan@28 December 2003 - 23:24

I present to you the collective facial expression of the KL Board.

http://www.ualberta.ca/~dlauman/shocked.jpg

jetje
12-29-2003, 12:35 AM
well people this is not going anywhere, christmas is just behind us and we&#39;re of again.... ;)
I do hope that next threads will be nicer :unsure: