PDA

View Full Version : Same Amount Of Users On All Versions

si03
12-28-2003, 06:17 AM
on kmd clean and k++ they are all the same users online so whats the point of switching over sorry im a noob. Yes i read FAQ. Also please just tell me whats the best one ive read through each one the resurrection the kmd clean which one should i use?

Download
12-28-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by si03@28 December 2003 - 06:17
on kmd clean and k++ they are all the same users online so whats the point of switching over sorry im a noob. Yes i read FAQ. Also please just tell me whats the best one ive read through each one the resurrection the kmd clean which one should i use?
Just use the version you have always used. Since all versions connect to the same supernodes all version will have the same number of users online.

Autumn Fox
12-29-2003, 12:16 AM
The problems will start later as Sherman stated that in some time from now older versions of KMD (which is the base for K-Lite) won't be able to connect to the KMD version 2.6. In other words: We'll get cut off.
My advice: Use K-Lite 2.4.3 untill there will be a fully operational version of K-Lite 2.6.

Nwas
12-30-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Autumn Fox@29 December 2003 - 00:16
The problems will start later as Sherman stated that in some time from now older versions of KMD (which is the base for K-Lite) won't be able to connect to the KMD version 2.6. In other words: We'll get cut off.
My advice: Use K-Lite 2.4.3 untill there will be a fully operational version of K-Lite 2.6.
Yup hes right...most of the users are using 2.4.4 or 2.4.5...2.6 is not quite up to par yet