PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Premier 6.0

dwightfry
12-28-2003, 04:35 PM
I just reinstalled premier 6.1, I haven't used it for over a year. When I scroll through the movie and play it in the timeline, I can't hear any audio. If I just play the clip in the imported files box I can hear the audio. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? The only thing I can think of is that my latest drivers for my soundcard messed things up.

justin89
12-28-2003, 10:37 PM
is the mute icon thing on the timeline clicked?

Tetsujn
12-28-2003, 11:54 PM
i know this is a bit off topc but do u have any idea where i could possibly get premier for free? ive searched everywhere...

AndrewBarker
12-29-2003, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by Tetsujn@28 December 2003 - 22:54
i know this is a bit off topc but do u have any idea where i could possibly get premier for free? ive searched everywhere...
well first of all you need to spell it correctly - Premiere

you will find this in our software verifieds :rolleyes:

mojo2185
12-29-2003, 03:14 AM
I just reinstalled premier 6.1, I haven't used it for over a year. When I scroll through the movie and play it in the timeline, I can't hear any audio. If I just play the clip in the imported files box I can hear the audio. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? The only thing I can think of is that my latest drivers for my soundcard messed things up.
I had the same problem. Turns out it's a bug in Premiere. Every once in a while, you'll notice that things will work fine, then for a few days, you'll lose audio. This happened all of the time on our 6.0 version at school, but has never happened on my 6.5 at my house. Check the official Adobe website to see if there is a solution, it's been mentioned on the forums there.