PDA

View Full Version : How The Hell Do I Keep Klite Running

TIM-TIMMY
12-28-2003, 08:39 PM
HELP
Im running KLite 2.4.3 using aol and have a problem staying online for more than a few hours WHICH MEANS I CANT SHARE FOR LONG !, there is a problem with aol apparently and i would be eternally gratfull if anyone out there has come across the same problem and knows how to fix it. I cant change from aol coz the f*****s made me sighn up for a 12 month contract, but if i get many more "init package not verified" :frusty: as i go through a shutdown i is gonna toss the lot out the poxy window anyway!.

if anyone can help
Please reply
my sanity depends on it! :angry:

creamer
12-29-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by TIM-TIMMY@28 December 2003 - 20:39
HELP
Im running KLite 2.4.3 using aol and have a problem staying online for more than a few hours WHICH MEANS I CANT SHARE FOR LONG !, there is a problem with aol apparently and i would be eternally gratfull if anyone out there has come across the same problem and knows how to fix it. I cant change from aol coz the f*****s made me sighn up for a 12 month contract, but if i get many more "init package not verified" :frusty: as i go through a shutdown i is gonna toss the lot out the poxy window anyway!.

if anyone can help
Please reply
my sanity depends on it! :angry:
ive had this pain in the arse problem,

open a web page (bbc home page) that is constantly updating and u should keep ur connection

ps. aol r so fuckin wank :angry:

Mik3ll
12-29-2003, 02:16 AM
I heard that AOL is against KaZaA (lite), so you might have problems with them.

TIM-TIMMY
12-30-2003, 10:10 PM
:D

[COLOR=red][SIZE=14]THANK YOU THAT SEEMS TO HAVE WORKED, I DONT S'POSE YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO KILL THE IDLE WINDOW IN AOL HAVE YOU?..... :helpsmile:

wenze1
12-31-2003, 12:15 PM
I DONT S'POSE YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO KILL THE IDLE WINDOW IN AOL

TRYTHIS (http://www.tpasoft.com/term/features.html)

TIM-TIMMY
12-31-2003, 06:42 PM
i am so glad i found the wit to try and see if i could get some help here this has been driving my absolutly nuts for months and ive tried eveyting to solve the problem ive changed every piece of wire i could ive doubled memory, changed harddrives ect. and in two days you have solved the problem thank you dont go far enough you have restored my faith in human nature, i am humbled. :clap: