PDA

View Full Version : Windows Xp

creamer
12-29-2003, 02:41 AM
cant update windows, scanning and thats about all it does. what the fuck is this shit all about...........man

boyzeee
12-29-2003, 02:55 AM
sometimes it can stuff updating if you have automatic updating enabled running in background, right click "my computer" >properties>automatic updating> and turn it off, also you may find it updates if you to the website yourself ie open ie then microsoft.com and then go to windows update rather than clicking auto updates in program files (why it makes any difference i dont know ;) it just sometimes does :D ) also it could be that the server on microsft site is not a happy bunny :D

creamer
01-01-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by boyzeee@29 December 2003 - 02:55
sometimes it can stuff updating if you have automatic updating enabled running in background, right click "my computer" >properties>automatic updating> and turn it off, also you may find it updates if you to the website yourself ie open ie then microsoft.com and then go to windows update rather than clicking auto updates in program files (why it makes any difference i dont know ;) it just sometimes does :D ) also it could be that the server on microsft site is not a happy bunny :D
there not happy bunnys :D it says something about the produck key being invalid.

is there any way around this kick in bollocks :angry: