PDA

View Full Version : Tony Hawk Underground Secret Tapes

tesco
12-29-2003, 03:58 AM
hey guys im hoping someone can help me out.

I got a ps2 and tony hawk underground and have beat the game on normal mode and have started sick, but i cant get teh secret tape in vancouver. Can anybody give me any pointers?

Ive been trying to go off the bus station looking building thing (small, thin and has the quarter pipe type thing on the top)

I spine up onto this building then go off the kicker toqard the tape but i just cant get high enough to get it can anybody give me any other ways to get it or any tops for getting it???

tesco
12-29-2003, 05:06 PM
please can someone help????

abu_has_the_power
12-29-2003, 05:41 PM
try a walkthrough from gamefaqs or a strategy guide. i havn't played the thing, so i can't really help u there

N£MO
12-29-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by ROSSCO_2003@29 December 2003 - 03:58
hey guys im hoping someone can help me out.

I got a ps2 and tony hawk underground and have beat the game on normal mode and have started sick, but i cant get teh secret tape in vancouver. Can anybody give me any pointers?

Ive been trying to go off the bus station looking building thing (small, thin and has the quarter pipe type thing on the top)

I spine up onto this building then go off the kicker toqard the tape but i just cant get high enough to get it can anybody give me any other ways to get it or any tops for getting it???
Have a look here (http://www.forumplanet.com/PlanetTonyHawk/index.asp),you might find some help. ;)

tesco
12-29-2003, 06:03 PM
thank you so much it turns out i had to stitch (is that the word?) a car then jump off the pagoda thing, this worked thanks so much.