PDA

View Full Version : Best P2p Network And Client

dreadheads
12-29-2003, 07:08 AM
Hello ALL!!

I have been on P2P networks since shortly after the demise of Napster. I started with Morpheus(1st), moved to Grokster and now use Kazza Lite K++. I have been happy with Kazaa Lite K++ due to the lack of pop-up advertising but now find it to be slow with an uneven balance in the Downoad/Upload ratio. Be that as it may, I would like to upgrade my client and network if there is something better out there.

I found a link to this board at slyk.com and hoped that some of the more knowledgeable users might be able to respond with thier opions, experience, or suggestions for myself and anyone else experiencing the same dilema.

Thank you.

:helpsmile:

dr_cool_j
12-29-2003, 07:48 AM
shareaza
its great
get it at shareaza.com
shareaza is now available with eDonkey, BitTorrent and of course Gnutella2
also user supernova.org as a great sourch for bitTorrent files

Teddy
12-29-2003, 08:07 AM
Shareaza, though, I wouldn't recommend it strongly for BitTorrents, I've found it corrupts them. Most specifically, it says things are finished when they aren't... it's annoying.

chibchacan
12-29-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Teddy@29 December 2003 - 08:07
Shareaza, though, I wouldn't recommend it strongly for BitTorrents, I've found it corrupts them.  Most specifically, it says things are finished when they aren't... it's annoying.
I've been using Shareaza 1.9 for about 3 months without any such problems. My only complaint is waiting for really big files to be verified.

Shareaza (http://www.shareaza.com/) :)

Nwas
12-30-2003, 11:04 PM
Exosee is a good p2p software. It doesn't contain any corrupt files. The only problem is that its in the beginning stage and their isn't alot of users. But its growing!!