PDA

View Full Version : Use Kazaa Lite To Download Actionreplay Saves

test2speed
12-30-2003, 03:13 AM
Okay 2night i was in kazaa Lite K++ , in the chat room than i swiched to the Traffic!,tahn i sea all my downloads wher done , T3,Bad santa,Worng turn, all 3 movies 1of2,2of2 for all 3 wher done , than i started to search for ActionReplay Saves for Xbox!, cuz i have the , i found more than the ones on the File when you buy the AR Packeg, Sh!t their wher fu@king mor than a Billonez of Savez for AR Xbox!, Oh + If any One Has Xbox , With Live, and PGR2 add: "MBSLRMclaren" with out the ""'s ,Oh if you found any GameShark Saves for Any Systems,or AR for any system , post a RePlay in here for what game you found, or what game you need 2 find, and well Help , everyone who reads this Gotato Help! aight Later!

Nwas
12-31-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by test2speed@30 December 2003 - 03:13
Okay 2night i was in kazaa Lite K++ , in the chat room than i swiched to the Traffic!,tahn i sea all my downloads wher done , T3,Bad santa,Worng turn, all 3 movies 1of2,2of2 for all 3 wher done , than i started to search for ActionReplay Saves for Xbox!, cuz i have the , i found more than the ones on the File when you buy the AR Packeg, Sh!t their wher fu@king mor than a Billonez of Savez for AR Xbox!, Oh + If any One Has Xbox , With Live, and PGR2 add: "MBSLRMclaren" with out the ""'s ,Oh if you found any GameShark Saves for Any Systems,or AR for any system , post a RePlay in here for what game you found, or what game you need 2 find, and well Help , everyone who reads this Gotato Help! aight Later!
Ha i have no idea what he was talking about. AND THIS IS NOT A TIP. Go to game section to post this. :angry: