PDA

View Full Version : Something Fun

The Great Dude
02-20-2003, 02:26 AM
Can someone talk about something happy? There has been many posts of arguing already...

dingoBaby
02-20-2003, 02:36 AM
Spring is only a month away!! For those of us in the northern hemisphere, anyway. That is something to be happy about.

UKMan
02-20-2003, 03:08 AM
Couldnt agree more so:

Well, next week my flat is gonna get a real good going over, My landlord is gonna redecorate the hallway and bedroom - which i think is great - you might think its boring - but i think its.....i've allready said that :)

Also, my paycheck will arrive next week - good news for me again!

The KLchat room is allways a great place to get cheered up, shouted at (in fun), and generally a good pick me up!!

There now, done my bit :lol:

Nobody1234
02-20-2003, 03:18 AM
I'm happy to be here. :D This is a great forum and I hear that we may soon get a new 'redecoration' around here too. Our nice hoster Jon is working on converting to a new software. :)

Have a nice day! B)

I did my little bit too.

NikkiD
02-20-2003, 05:06 AM
Reminds me of Peter Pan: "think happy thoughts"...

Or Perfect Strangers: "Now we are so happy, we do the dance of joy".

Here's something happy, it's the Happy Happy Joy Joy song from Ren and Stimpy:

"Hello, boys and girls. This is your old pal, Stinky Wizzleteats. This is a song about a whale. No! This is a song about being happy! That's right! It's the Happy Happy Joy Joy song!

Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy!

I don't think you're happy enough! That's right! I'll teach you to be happy! I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs! Now, boys and girls, let's try it again!

Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy!

If'n you aint the grandaddy of all liars! The little critters of nature... They don't know that they're ugly! That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumblebee! I told you I'd shoot! But you didn't believe me! Why didn't you believe me?!

Happy Happy Happy Happy
Happy Happy Happy Happy
Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy!"

Kinda makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over... :D

Sorry, it's late and I'm feeling silly.

The Great Dude
02-20-2003, 05:09 AM
That's really happy. :blink: :lol:

Ron
02-20-2003, 05:17 AM
Me thinks I'm gonna have me some sex tonight. :D

And if not, I can always go to the chat to see if "mi amore" NikkiD is there......
RF will be there too...........but that doesn't belong in this thread. ;)

nincompoop
02-20-2003, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Ron@20 February 2003 - 06:17
Me thinks I'm gonna have me some sex tonight. :D

okey then, just remember your handlotion and change your lover from the right hand to the left because of your blisters :D

BTW: happy is overrated. At best you are not taken serious, and you look silly with a smile on your face...it´s better to grumble on the outside. That way no-one really knows if you really having fun :P

tilen76
03-11-2003, 09:46 PM
Let's all sing along:

You are my sunshine

My only sunshine

You make me happy

When skies are gray

You'll never know dear

How much I love you

Please don't take my sunshine away

:) :) :)

I feel bad vibes on the board, so let's all think happy thoughts. It's the spring coming, the birds are singing and I feel LOOOVE in the air.

:D :D :D

mrcall1969
03-11-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by tilen76@11 March 2003 - 22:46
Let's all sing along:

You are my sunshine

My only sunshine

You make me happy

When skies are gray

You'll never know dear

How much I love you

Please don't take my sunshine away

:) :) :)

I feel bad vibes on the board, so let's all think happy thoughts. It's the spring coming, the birds are singing and I feel LOOOVE in the air.

Tilen----Have you been on the Tennents Extra Strong Again?? :D

SuperJude™
03-11-2003, 09:53 PM
I got laid last night, happy enough?

Was for me!

-SJ™

tilen76
03-11-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by SuperJude™@11 March 2003 - 22:53

Was for me!

-SJ™

That's the spirit.

danne
03-11-2003, 10:20 PM
Hmm... something fun, yeah heck, I need to read something fun. Sorry I can't contribute with anything myself at the mo, but I got a little upset this weekend.

Why ? Oh, nothing in particular, other than the plummer who installed the toilet when they built this house made a piss poor job, and made a pipe about 2mm too long, which has now caused the plastic pipe going up into the toilet to break (ok, only took 6 years...) so, at the mo, no toilet for me. And to top it off, I can't turn off the water line into my apartemnt, but have to turn it off for the whole floor (I am sure they'll just LUUUV me when I do that). I just don't get why they din't put in a couple of ballofix (what is that in plural anyway ?). Ah well, at least got the spare parts now, now I just need some time so I can fix it =)

Apart from that, my power supply in my desktop blew on sunday evening. Great deal there, had to go over to the store and get a new one (settled for a nice black one at 470W, think that'll do the job). Of course I came out with a new HD, controller card and ended up finally ordering that sony dvd-burner.

Not funny enuff ? Hmm... how about getting jealous at my friends who are down skiing in italy at the mo ? Not that either ? Gah, I give up!

<-- off for some anime watching...

Ah&#33; At least I can work from home tomorrow, that&#39;s gotta be fun&#33;

accat13
03-11-2003, 10:24 PM
SuperJude™ Posted on 11 March 2003 - 16:53
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats the spirit make love not war :D :D

dwightfry
03-11-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by danne@11 March 2003 - 23:20
Hmm... something fun, yeah heck, I need to read something fun. Sorry I can&#39;t contribute with anything myself at the mo, but I got a little upset this weekend.

Why ? Oh, nothing in particular, other than the plummer who installed the toilet when they built this house made a piss poor job, and made a pipe about 2mm too long, which has now caused the plastic pipe going up into the toilet to break (ok, only took 6 years...) so, at the mo, no toilet for me. And to top it off, I can&#39;t turn off the water line into my apartemnt, but have to turn it off for the whole floor (I am sure they&#39;ll just LUUUV me when I do that). I just don&#39;t get why they din&#39;t put in a couple of ballofix (what is that in plural anyway ?). Ah well, at least got the spare parts now, now I just need some time so I can fix it =)

Apart from that, my power supply in my desktop blew on sunday evening. Great deal there, had to go over to the store and get a new one (settled for a nice black one at 470W, think that&#39;ll do the job). Of course I came out with a new HD, controller card and ended up finally ordering that sony dvd-burner.

Not funny enuff ? Hmm... how about getting jealous at my friends who are down skiing in italy at the mo ? Not that either ? Gah, I give up&#33;

<-- off for some anime watching...

Ah&#33; At least I can work from home tomorrow, that&#39;s gotta be fun&#33;
....I think you kinda missed the point <_<

OH WELL :lol: NOTHING IS GOING TO BRING ME DOWN. :D

I hope things get better for you. I read a quote this morning that I Totally agree with.

"You can only be as happy as you decide to be"

Oh, and I&#39;m sure people won&#39;t care that much about not having running water for a little while. They will ask why they don&#39;t have water, and the manager will say, "we&#39;re fixing a pipe" and all will be good. It&#39;s not your fault, they won&#39;t even know it&#39;s because of your apt. And if they happen to find out, I think they will feel more sorry for you than angry. I know I would.

NikkiD
12-30-2003, 01:33 AM
*bump*

I come back from Christmas holiday and everyone is squabbling :&#39;(

Can we please get group hug?

Afronaut
12-30-2003, 01:35 AM
/me is huggin&#39; the lot of you :)

http://klboard.ath.cx/style_images/winter/icon12.gifFeel Teh Luvhttp://klboard.ath.cx/style_images/winter/icon12.gif

Cheers:
-GS-

imnotanaddict
12-30-2003, 01:42 AM
enough of this happy sh*t....am goona be sick :angry:

now stfu

now im happy :ph34r:
this is fun :)

UKMan
12-30-2003, 01:56 AM
Nice *bumps* you have NikkiD :-"

Peace