PDA

View Full Version : Manhunt

Aaron_T
01-01-2004, 02:24 AM
OMG have you noticed how seriously phsycopathic this game is so far ive......
1. stabbed a crowbar through peoples neck! 2. suffocated them with a plastic bag.

3.Chopped their head off with a machete 4. slit their throat with a shard of glass

AND IM NOT EVEN HALF WAY THROUGH THE BLOODY THING!!!!!!!!!

Nwas
01-01-2004, 06:31 AM
HAHA now you wonder why this game is banned in some countires :ph34r:

neevakee
01-01-2004, 07:00 AM
like new zeland

Mad Cat
01-01-2004, 12:57 PM
Mindless videogame violence...

Sounds fun!

silent VI
01-01-2004, 01:07 PM
the game is an alright stealth game but the gorey cutsceens get anoying and repetative :frusty: that piggsy mother f*cker gave me a scare :lol:

Aaron_T
01-01-2004, 06:43 PM
it's really creepy when you sitting playing on it in the dark house all alone in complete silence like i do most of the time :ghostface:

p.s is Max Payne 2 any good

Alpha_Caesar
01-01-2004, 07:49 PM
Yeah Manhunt is pretty friggin insane. :unsure:

Oh and I've heard great things Max Payne 2. I personally want a copy of it but I think I'll pick up the first one as well.

Timz
01-01-2004, 08:51 PM
Max payne 2 is awesome, manhunt i havnt played yet. i HEard it is extremely short (the whole game takes place in one night) so im gonna wait till teh price goes down before i buy it

Pitbul
01-01-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Timz@1 January 2004 - 13:51
Max payne 2 is awesome, manhunt i havnt played yet. i HEard it is extremely short (the whole game takes place in one night) so im gonna wait till teh price goes down before i buy it
far from short when i played it and when you get to later levels where it gets harder it doesn't get any shorter

- Nightmare -
01-01-2004, 10:25 PM
Manhunt seems to be a very insane game. I saw the review on X-Play (it got a 2 out of 5). They had to block out the actions of the main character when he went in for the kill on the victims. Personally, I don't know if I would even want to play it.

Does it have a similar feel if any to GTA?

Mad Cat
01-02-2004, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Azzz@1 January 2004 - 18:43
it's really creepy when you sitting playing on it in the dark house all alone in complete silence like i do most of the time :ghostface:

p.s is Max Payne 2 any good
Max Payne 2 rules.

Its like a movie.

The shortness of it doesn't matter, it just rules.

Pitbul
01-02-2004, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by - Nightmare -@1 January 2004 - 15:25
Manhunt seems to be a very insane game. I saw the review on X-Play (it got a 2 out of 5). They had to block out the actions of the main character when he went in for the kill on the victims. Personally, I don't know if I would even want to play it.

dont ever get your reviews from X-Play they know about as much about video games as the president. their a disgrace to gaming. why do i know this? because ever other gaming site who has been reviewing games since before the show was created gave it at least an 80% or higher or 4/5 stars. you should kick yourself in the nuts for watching it and using them as a refrence.

silent VI
01-02-2004, 03:36 AM
wait till teh price goes down before i buy it

copy or rent then buddy

- Nightmare -
01-02-2004, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Pitbul+2 January 2004 - 01:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 2 January 2004 - 01:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#045; Nightmare &#045;@1 January 2004 - 15:25
Manhunt seems to be a very insane game. I saw the review on X-Play (it got a 2 out of 5). They had to block out the actions of the main character when he went in for the kill on the victims. Personally, I don&#39;t know if I would even want to play it.

dont ever get your reviews from X-Play they know about as much about video games as the president. their a disgrace to gaming. why do i know this? because ever other gaming site who has been reviewing games since before the show was created gave it at least an 80% or higher or 4/5 stars. you should kick yourself in the nuts for watching it and using them as a refrence. [/b][/quote]
I know what you mean. I don&#39;t use other&#39;s reviews to help me decide if I&#39;m gonna get a game. However when there is a collective bunch saying a game sucks (like Superman 64) I will take a look at why they say so. I don&#39;t think Manhunt sucks though.

I just love to watch X-Play because of the sheer insanity that occurs on the show. :lol: