PDA

View Full Version : Few Suggestions

Kesta
01-01-2004, 06:19 AM
Ok i know people dont like me but here are a few suggestions i feel have been lft out of KLR 2.4.6

* The start page has no internet browser (i use this so i can go onto the KLR boards why using KLR)
* There are no pre-set filters
* AVI Previewer was taking out (WHY???)
* Theres no help section for N00bs (THIS IS NEEDED)
* Theres no button to take you straight to your download folder (GO FEATURE)

Well thats about it please tell me what you think (and please no Falming im changing my names fresh start please. thank you)

3rd gen noob
01-01-2004, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by Kesta@1 January 2004 - 05:19
and please no Falming im changing my names fresh start please. thank you
who were you before?

internet.news
01-07-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Kesta@1 January 2004 - 07:19
Ok i know people dont like me but here are a few suggestions i feel have been lft out of KLR 2.4.6

* The start page has no internet browser (i use this so i can go onto the KLR boards why using KLR)
* There are no pre-set filters
* AVI Previewer was taking out (WHY???)
* Theres no help section for N00bs (THIS IS NEEDED)
* Theres no button to take you straight to your download folder (GO FEATURE)

Well thats about it please tell me what you think (and please no Falming im changing my names fresh start please. thank you)
Ok, I cannot say if I like you or not, cause I do not know you - but I also
don't want to judge about someone as I have not the right to do so.

=> What do you mean by "the start page has no browser"? In K-Lite there is a Web Section - that is the broswer as far as I know.

=> In K-Lite there is a Helpfile (FAQ) - and in each forum there are pinned topics which should offer fast help to regular issues.

=> There is in the TAB Section "My Shared Files" - Click on it and Windows Explorers opens up ;) your directoy with shared files.