PDA

View Full Version : User Ip-based File Browser

KazaaSearch
02-20-2003, 06:54 AM
I have JUST released a new version of KazaaSearch which includes file browser.

19 Feb 2003 - version 2.3.6

1. User IP browser has been added to KazaaSearch. I suppose it is slightly better than DietK browser fo the following reasons:

1) it allows to discriminate between situations when user is just offline and when he is online but Kazaa is off/disconnected;
2) it does NOT spoil the username that appears in Uploads and Search results, and hence, you can SEND A MESSAGE to that user. DietKaza changes username (adds random number and replaces @KaZaA -> @dietk.com) which prevents one from sending a Kazaa message to that user.

2. Refresh procedure (downloads accelerator) now expands multi-user downloads and sends "Find more sources" command to each individual item, thus increasing efficiency.

DefensiveThinking
02-20-2003, 10:15 AM
This is my first post here..have read alot of posts in past few weeks and dont understand y u get such a hard time kazaasearch.Your tools and programs are brilliant and i use them all daily so THANKS :D

I have a question..i use your datviewer and find one of the IP's i want to browse but it has a port number of 0...y is this?and cant get your program to recognise this...hope this makes sense and thanks again :D

KazaaSearch
02-20-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by DefensiveThinking@20 February 2003 - 10:15
This is my first post here..have read alot of posts in past few weeks and dont understand y u get such a hard time kazaasearch.Your tools and programs are brilliant and i use them all daily so THANKS :D

I have a question..i use your datviewer and find one of the IP's i want to browse but it has a port number of 0...y is this?and cant get your program to recognise this...hope this makes sense and thanks again :D
you can practically always use default port 1214. if it's blocked, try 80. it is quite possible that kazaa reports zero port, it's not a bug of my program, i know such IPs exist in dat files.

KazaaSearch
02-20-2003, 11:32 AM
also my DatReader is much worse than standard Dat_view if you just want to see and copy-paste an IP.
i distribute DatReader only for those who would like to get hash URLs (direct links to computer) of the partially dlded files. you can use these shortcuts to dload a file WITHOUT kazaa, just in reget or getright. it's NOT sig2dat link which is useless without kazaa.

KazaaSearch
02-26-2003, 06:19 AM
KazaaSearch users are recommended to get the recent version 2.3.7, in which i made serious effort to eliminate memory leakage bugs, and i seem to succeed. the kazaasearch.ieplugins.com site is dead for unknown reason, so get it at http://kazaasearch.narod.ru/KazaaSearch2.3.7.zip

the site it SLOW, i am telling you in advance.

lunatacs
02-26-2003, 08:16 PM
thanks for the link, i was about to ask for it

its pretty fast 0.8k speed

zeos100
02-26-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by KazaaSearch@26 February 2003 - 08:19
KazaaSearch users are recommended to get the recent version 2.3.7, in which i made serious effort to eliminate memory leakage bugs, and i seem to succeed. the kazaasearch.ieplugins.com site is dead for unknown reason, so get it at http://kazaasearch.narod.ru/KazaaSearch2.3.7.zip

I love your work gr8 prog KS i use it all the time ...
i have q:
1)can u add a Buddy list to the next ver so k-lite
users can save in the list ther buddyes ?
(if u Can pl'z add an msg op so we can send
msg to the buddyes from the list without the
need to move back to kazaa u/l win to send the msg)

2)Did u fixed this bug :
i tryed to add item to the search but i don't want it to
be d/l if KS findes same files so i can leve it at nhight to
search the files i d/l so k-lite will add this users to the dat file...
BUT all the seting i do still its d/l if it finds users with files match the search ...

3)Can u add an op so whan i use IP BROWSER i can pick an ip+port from 1 of me dat files ?

Btw are you a Female or a male ?
10x any way and i love your prog ...
all are sugastians nhating more ...
if u want more idea tall me ...
Btw2 in u'r signature ther is still a link to the dead site of KS ...

KazaaSearch
02-27-2003, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by zeos100+26 February 2003 - 20:39--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (zeos100 @ 26 February 2003 - 20:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--KazaaSearch@26 February 2003 - 08:19

I love your work gr8 prog KS i use it all the time ...
i have q:
1)can u add a Buddy list to the next ver so k-lite
users can save in the list ther buddyes ?
(if u Can pl&#39;z add an msg op so we can send
msg to the buddyes from the list without the
need to move back to kazaa u/l win to send the msg)

2)Did u fixed this bug :
i tryed to add item to the search but i don&#39;t want it to
be d/l if KS findes same files so i can leve it at nhight to
search the files i d/l so k-lite will add this users to the dat file...
BUT all the seting i do still its d/l if it finds users with files match the search ...

3)Can u add an op so whan i use IP BROWSER i can pick an ip+port from 1 of me dat files ?

Btw are you a Female or a male ?
10x any way and i love your prog ...
all are sugastians nhating more ...
if u want more idea tall me ...
Btw2 in u&#39;r signature ther is still a link to the dead site of KS ...[/b][/quote]
1. I am neither male nor female, I am e-male :P
just a joke. where have you seen female programmers? :D

2. KS site is dead and old site at narod.ru is too slow and doesn&#39;t support counters, SSI, scripts, forum, etc.

3. I have found Soulseek network for myself. It has all kind of stuff one can dream about, and hence i believe KS project is dead.
Soulseek has wishlist - an automatic active file searcher. it notifies you as soon as a user with your wishstuff goes online. that&#39;s the advantage of having a central server... Soulseek has buddy lists, chatrooms, excellent messaging system and much more. It allows to search many files at a time and have dozens of open windows with user messages, file browsers, chats etc.
Soulseek is a community of conscious and conscientious people who share mostly complete CDs and rare vinyl. It is the only place where you can get almost all vinyl on Earth. It is a community of djs, artists and great fans of electronic music.

http://www.slsk.org will be my new signature. I am not interested in Kazaa anymore.

So, thanks for using my stuff, have a good day and ... good-bye...

zeos100
02-27-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by KazaaSearch@27 February 2003 - 08:58
1. I am neither male nor female, I am e-male :P
just a joke. where have you seen female programmers? :D

2. KS site is dead and old site at narod.ru is too slow and doesn&#39;t support counters, SSI, scripts, forum, etc.

3. I have found Soulseek network for myself. It has all kind of stuff one can dream about, and hence i believe KS project is dead.
Soulseek has wishlist - an automatic active file searcher. it notifies you as soon as a user with your wishstuff goes online. that&#39;s the advantage of having a central server... Soulseek has buddy lists, chatrooms, excellent messaging system and much more. It allows to search many files at a time and have dozens of open windows with user messages, file browsers, chats etc.
Soulseek is a community of conscious and conscientious people who share mostly complete CDs and rare vinyl. It is the only place where you can get almost all vinyl on Earth. It is a community of djs, artists and great fans of electronic music.

http://slsk.org will be my new signature. I am not interested in Kazaa anymore.

So, thanks for using my stuff, have a good day and ... good-bye...
Are you planing to relese the source code 4 KS so users can cuntinu your gr8 program it will be a blow
to loss so talnted programer in ower communty but i will chack this slsk
BTW the link in the signature is not working ... [change it to http://www.slsk.org so it will work]
if you can Update pl&#39;z the satrt page of your site saying the progact hade ended so ppl will know ...
Plz releese the source code 4 KS is you don&#39;t want it sprading give it to Paul or Roco i bilave they will
know how to continue this progact and i Know thay will save the source code 4 KS and will not sprad it with out ur prmsian ...
10x man
i hope to see you on Slsk im in to musik 2 if it will give me same good resoult i will use it to make my
friand (is a dj) guless a litall bicuz he start to be a litall fishi on sharing with me musik but its ok he cams 1s a week
to chack the musik i d/l from the net ...
butam line have a gr8 day and cya aruand ...

&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; AND 10x ON KS &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;