PDA

View Full Version : Kazaaignite For Cleankmd 2.4.4

detroit_desiji
01-01-2004, 07:25 PM
Hi all,

I recently switched over from Kazaalite to Clean KMD 2.4.4. A handy little download accellerator that worked with Kazaalite, Kazaaignite ("KI"), doesn't seem to work with KMD.

I've always had the best results in accelerating downloads with KI - especially if I have under 5 simultanious dls. KI consisted of the program and 2 dlls that are located in a seperate subdirectory in your Kazaalite folder. Once you run it, it auto-detects whether Kazaalite is up, and then works its magic

However, in KMD, I keep getting the error "kazaa is not running", i.e. it doesn't detect KMD.

Does anyone know if there's a Kazaaignite version that works? Or if there is something I have to do to get it to recognize KMD?

Or if there is any other third-party download accellerator that is reccomended?

THANKS MUCH!!
-DD

Nwas
01-01-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by detroit_desiji@1 January 2004 - 15:25
Hi all,

I recently switched over from Kazaalite to Clean KMD 2.4.4. A handy little download accellerator that worked with Kazaalite, Kazaaignite ("KI"), doesn't seem to work with KMD.

I've always had the best results in accelerating downloads with KI - especially if I have under 5 simultanious dls. KI consisted of the program and 2 dlls that are located in a seperate subdirectory in your Kazaalite folder. Once you run it, it auto-detects whether Kazaalite is up, and then works its magic

However, in KMD, I keep getting the error "kazaa is not running", i.e. it doesn't detect KMD.

Does anyone know if there's a Kazaaignite version that works? Or if there is something I have to do to get it to recognize KMD?

Or if there is any other third-party download accellerator that is reccomended?

THANKS MUCH!!
-DD
Well there is a internal accelerator in Clean KMD which works pretty well. If KI doesn't work i will tell you a site which i use.

www.sharemonkey.com

The app is called speedup 2.5.1..Its a good app and it works well. Try it out

detroit_desiji
01-04-2004, 06:57 PM
cool

thanks bro :)

Luco
01-04-2004, 07:03 PM
Hey, whered u download that Clean Kazaa thing :helpsmile:

hugoharding
01-04-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Luco@4 January 2004 - 18:03