PDA

View Full Version : Kazaa Dc During Search

piglet&eeyore
01-02-2004, 02:35 AM
:helpsmile: i was wondering if anyone had this same problem or if it was just my stupid computer. i have kazaa 2.4.1 and any time i do a search, kazaa dc and i have to wait for aaages for it to connect and start searching. it also dc randomly when i open it after it being minimised for a long time. is this a bug? or it it a fault in the node? oh and also is there a new site for downloading the new kazaa lite cos i just keep gettin "this page cannot be displayed"
thanks and any help would be much obliged

slick nick
01-02-2004, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by piglet&eeyore@2 January 2004 - 03:35
:helpsmile: i was wondering if anyone had this same problem or if it was just my stupid computer. i have kazaa 2.4.1 and any time i do a search, kazaa dc and i have to wait for aaages for it to connect and start searching. it also dc randomly when i open it after it being minimised for a long time. is this a bug? or it it a fault in the node? oh and also is there a new site for downloading the new kazaa lite cos i just keep gettin "this page cannot be displayed"
thanks and any help would be much obliged
if too many search results are sent to a node it disconnects you. if it disconnects while you are away from the computer idle AND had search running same reason. other than you searching causing this i don't know why or of any other thing that causes it to dc. go into the development section for links to all the version out there.

Cyril
01-02-2004, 07:35 AM
Sounds like auto search, however suggest you update your version GO HERE (http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=89052)

piglet&eeyore
01-02-2004, 07:06 PM
thanks alot - that really helped

Cyril
01-02-2004, 07:24 PM
No problem :01: