PDA

View Full Version : Any1 Else Have Freezing Problems?

DWk
01-02-2004, 03:53 AM
ok.... one friend already said this is happening to him....

for like the past week my bt downloads freeze (and stop downloading), while they take from 60-95% of cpu usage...

any1 else having problems like that? if you do, do you know any solution?

thx any1 :)

Guyver
01-02-2004, 04:50 AM
everything is going fine here:) try reinstalling ur clients, or trying others.

Guyver :01:

dragon_son
01-02-2004, 08:06 AM
Yeah try using a diff client or updating you current one if possible sometimes it happens with a few of the experimental builds

Petman
01-02-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by DWk@2 January 2004 - 03:53

for like the past week my bt downloads freeze (and stop downloading), while they take from 60-95% of cpu usage...

Had this all the time- got fed up with Bit Torrent in the end and took it out. I had another go with Shadows Experimental Bit Torrent, and switched off everything I had running, except firewall and Anti Virus, and found it worked well. I had Spy Sweeper running which may have been the problem. Look for any prog that you may have running that may jam it and switch it off. I also found that with files that are popular the trackers got overloaded and froze. If you switch off and restart that appears to work. If it were not for speed I wouldnt bother with Bit torrent!

:ghostface:

Spicker
01-02-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by DWk@2 January 2004 - 04:53

umm ermm is tht friend by anychance mE?

DWk
01-03-2004, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by dragon_son@2 January 2004 - 01:06
Yeah try using a diff client or updating you current one if possible sometimes it happens with a few of the experimental builds
actually this worked...and i think im keeping ABC now...looks better :)

yes it was u jai :D