PDA

View Full Version : This Is Crazy

BROCKSTER
02-20-2003, 12:11 PM
a while ago i asked abt wot was happenin because my mouse was flashing as thought somethin was loading up some one sed delete mouse so i did it redetected it everythin seemed fine but its doin it again now and when i got to see wot proggys are runnin i thought there was nothin untill a thing flashed up and then off again how do i get rid of this ??? ive searched a bit ago to try and find it but now the f**king search facility ses there a component missing and now i cant search pleeeeeeeeease help im confused :blink:

Leech_Killer
02-20-2003, 12:45 PM
Need a bit more information, what OS are you using and what type of mouse is it.

Lamsey
02-20-2003, 02:04 PM
Brockster are you using custom cursors?
My girlfriend's PC has a problem in that the pointers flash a lot if you use anything other than the Windows Standard pointers.
Don't know if that'll help.

You could try upgrading Intellipoint if you've got it - I'm using v4.01 but I think 4.1 has been released.

Nightwolf
02-25-2003, 11:35 PM
Go to Control Panel/Add-Remove Programs and see if 'Comet Cursor' is installed on your system. If so, revome it - it's spyware, it slows you down, and you don't need it.

Supernatural
02-26-2003, 05:18 AM
I have the same problem with Java running on XP pro. All sorts of screen flashes. Very annoying.

TRshady
03-02-2003, 10:31 AM
I reckon every one should have ad-aware, get it fromdownload.com (http://www.download.com). I used to use custom cursors but they do blink and can get irritating. Stick with your default.

It Wasn't Me!
03-03-2003, 01:18 AM
AdAware is good but Spybot S&D is great!! get it at tomcoyote,com with some other helpful Items.