PDA

View Full Version : Call Of Duty

Silver_Dales
01-02-2004, 10:10 PM
Right i need help please, I have searched the site and read where I can but cant find the help I need so I'm now asking. I have just DL COD from Suprnova, the deviance file. The folder has 2 folders in it, CD1 and CD2. The 1st CD folder has 47 files in it titled dev-coda.r00 to dev-coda.r46 and 1 dev-coda.rar and 1 dev-coda.sfv. the 2nd CD folder has 50 files of dev-cdb.r00 to dev-cob.r49 and the dev-cob.rar file with dev-codb.sfv.
the question is oibviously what do i do with this info? how do i burn it onto disc etc.
thanks in advance for your help.

TNTIcemanTNT
01-02-2004, 10:45 PM
READ THE FUCKIN FAQS

james_bond_rulez
01-02-2004, 10:47 PM
yeah i saw somebody wrote a guide on this a few days back

go look for it again u lazy n00b!!!! :blink:

apollooff320
01-02-2004, 10:48 PM
why the hell u even posted. He wanted a answer to his question not a smart ass remark.

Get winrar and extract the files then get Daemon Tools and mount the bin and cues. Just do a search and u will find.

james_bond_rulez
01-02-2004, 10:53 PM
there ya go u noob i done some homework for ya

http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=90301&st=0

i still wont forgive ur noobness.... :)

Silver_Dales
01-02-2004, 11:19 PM
Jesus christ thers some feckin miserable uptight shites out there! It was a simple question, no wonder some people are scared of posting anything. Don't know what reaction they'll get from the "old timers" who seem to regard this as their site!
Thanks to those who did help, most appreciated.

Mr. Elmo
01-02-2004, 11:38 PM
you said you did the searching in the forum...and you obiviously lied....there have been tons of topics about this.

ppl here dont regard to this as their site, but place to ask for help and give them....but we dont like it when ppl are too lazy to do a little searching to find their answer and even more, lie about it.

and seriously, if you know somebody whos scared to post a question on a forum full of stranger, do me a favor, go smack them in the head for me

k-liteuserintheworld
01-02-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Elmo@2 January 2004 - 23:38
you said you did the searching in the forum...and you obiviously lied....there have been tons of topics about this.

ppl here dont regard to this as their site, but place to ask for help and give them....but we dont like it when ppl are too lazy to do a little searching to find their answer and even more, lie about it.

and seriously, if you know somebody whos scared to post a question on a forum full of stranger, do me a favor, go smack them in the head for me
but it is true that the was no need for people to flame him, if you dont like people posting the same things over and over again then just ignore the posts, it aint hard.

wormless
01-02-2004, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by k&#045;liteuserintheworld+2 January 2004 - 23:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (k-liteuserintheworld @ 2 January 2004 - 23:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Elmo@2 January 2004 - 23:38

but it is true that the was no need for people to flame him, if you dont like people posting the same things over and over again then just ignore the posts, it aint hard. [/b][/quote]
or dont bother reading the posts that u see alot

Silver_Dales
01-03-2004, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Silver_Dales@2 January 2004 - 22:10
I have searched the site and read where I can but cant find the help I need so I&#39;m now asking.
As you can see I did search BUT I obviously didnt search good enough for you lot. I am tired i&#39;ve had a long day and all i wanted was a little info.
Thankyou to K-liteuserintheworld and wormless.

johnboy27
01-03-2004, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Elmo@3 January 2004 - 00:38

Mr.Elmo ,you have been a memeber for how many days now and already have 14 pages of posts. I gaurantee if you flip threw some of what you posted you will find some pretty stupid shit,some of which you would have found if you did a "search" on the site to begin with.Don&#39;t be such an ass.If you don&#39;t feel like answering his question..... then don&#39;t answer.

tHe LiNk
01-03-2004, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by k&#045;liteuserintheworld+3 January 2004 - 09:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (k-liteuserintheworld @ 3 January 2004 - 09:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Elmo@2 January 2004 - 23:38

but it is true that the was no need for people to flame him, if you dont like people posting the same things over and over again then just ignore the posts, it aint hard. [/b][/quote]
Actually, i have to sympathize with the guy. The search function is generally quite useless and annoying when used in gameworld. All to often people don&#39;t make their topics detailed enough, and people will skip by them in results... and that guide for rar&#39;s is in software world.

Mr. Elmo
01-03-2004, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by johnboy27+3 January 2004 - 01:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (johnboy27 &#064; 3 January 2004 - 01:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Elmo@3 January 2004 - 00:38

Mr.Elmo ,you have been a memeber for how many days now and already have 14 pages of posts. I gaurantee if you flip threw some of what you posted you will find some pretty stupid shit,some of which you would have found if you did a "search" on the site to begin with.Don&#39;t be such an ass.If you don&#39;t feel like answering his question..... then don&#39;t answer. [/b][/quote]
ummm okay, i post a lot....your point being.....? did you go looking through my 14 pages of post? most of them were advice...

btw, what was the stupid thing i posted?

Pitbul
01-03-2004, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Silver_Dales@2 January 2004 - 16:19
Jesus christ thers some feckin miserable uptight shites out there&#33; It was a simple question, no wonder some people are scared of posting anything. Don&#39;t know what reaction they&#39;ll get from the "old timers" who seem to regard this as their site&#33;
Thanks to those who did help, most appreciated.
Its THERE&#39;s some FUCKIN miserable uptight SHITS. not "feckin" and "shites" that just makes people seem homo.