PDA

View Full Version : Kazaa Lite Ressurection?

kev4
01-03-2004, 02:52 AM
hi, ive seen a few people mentiona kazaa named kazaa lite ressurection if this kazaa lite actually exsists where do i get it, and btw now the creator of kazaa lite has decided to stop all that k lite stuff will somebody else take over from upgrading kazaa lite etc ?

supersonic
01-03-2004, 03:44 AM
It is actually physical (if not visual)
Go HERE (http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=89762) for more information and Here (http://myimages.fourvalve.com/mikell/klr247.exe) to download it (kazaa resurrection)
I cannot answer the 2nd question as it s33ms not.

kev4
01-03-2004, 12:32 PM
k i got it, and i dont really see much diffrence whats the diffrence between KLR and KL ? i heard somebody saying KL cannot connect to KMD users and KLR can is this true or just something im confusing myself with lol :ghostface:

supersonic
01-03-2004, 01:53 PM
It's Shareman Netfocks claims that kazaa lite will be 2 old version to connect to the new kaZaA supernodoes (KaZaA user dont even have good stuff), so even if they are right, kl still connects to kl users who are 99% of the ppl that share in the network. I have both and still see no difference yet.

Ynhockey
01-03-2004, 05:21 PM
Doesn't KLR require the original KMD though ?

I mean, I installed it and didn't see any difference from KMD except the removed ads... might've done something wrong :o oh well.

As for K++ 2.43 not being able to connect to KMD users, i'm not so sure about that, i tried KMD 2.6 just to see if this is true and K++ 2.43 is still much faster (with speedUp disabled)... so, again, i'm not so sure.

Vargas
01-03-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Ynhockey@3 January 2004 - 17:21
As for K++ 2.43 not being able to connect to KMD users, i'm not so sure about that
well months before niklas kicked kazaa v1.40 off the network it would download fine, but it rarely uploaded except to iMesh users. so if it's anything like then, you wont see much effect in your downloads as you will in your uploads.

ninjamonkey
01-06-2004, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by supersonic@3 January 2004 - 13:53
It's Shareman Netfocks claims that kazaa lite will be 2 old version to connect to the new kaZaA supernodoes (KaZaA user dont even have good stuff), so even if they are right, kl still connects to kl users who are 99% of the ppl that share in the network. I have both and still see no difference yet.
you have both? what regular kazaa and kl? or kl and klr?

internet.news
01-07-2004, 12:05 AM
hehe...

If you want "resurrection" then download 2.4.3 and share when you have some time... Every minute counts ;)