PDA

View Full Version : Being Here.

J'Pol
01-04-2004, 02:36 AM
How many chaps are still downloading and uploading stuff. Which systems are you using.

My PC is going pretty much full pelt 24/7 apart from the odd re-boot. I have downloaded half a dozen movies (BT) and four full albums (SS) over the weekend, in addition to talking pish with you chaps, which I have really enjoyed. Probably more than the files to be honest.

I just wondered how many people were still getting and giving files, in addition to posting here. Or has your reason for being on this board changed. Do you now use it to speak to friends and the files are an added bonus (as opposed to the other way round).

Rappy
01-04-2004, 02:38 AM
its kinda changed for me i hang out in the lounge the most i only use fileshareing once in a while now so it kinda has changed

TheDave
01-04-2004, 02:40 AM
there are still some people on here who i might like to know but i feel this has taken up to much of an important part of my life and therefore will be killing TheDave at 1000 posts

49 - eek!

Rock Tonic Juice Magic
yah i still download movies and songs [tons] but i never even watch/hear 2/3rds of them. i spend to much time reading and replying on this board :P

clocker
Very rarely do I DL anything lately.
I've become much more interested in the hardware aspect of computers than what I can actually do with them.

I'm still active here because I enjoy the banter and debate.
And the occasional brilliant flashes of humor.

bigboab
01-04-2004, 02:42 AM
I just go in there when I am looking for something specific. Most of the time I just ask my son to download a movie etc. on to cd\dvd and watch it from that. As for music, I pretty much have what I want.

Lilmiss
01-04-2004, 02:44 AM
I still dl a lot, though I have started collecting video files too.
I love you guys too much too leave. :)

Dave, I will miss you. :(

NikkiD
01-04-2004, 02:47 AM
I still upload/download as much as I ever did, probably more so. I use BitTorrent, IRC and SoulSeek mainly.

My reason for being here changed from specifically filesharing, to having fun, about a month after I joined when I became firmly entrenched in the lounge.

JONNO_CELEBS
01-04-2004, 02:56 AM
I came on here cos Baz told me I should have a look, he kept sitting in the corner laughing, so I came on....I don't do much d/ling or uploading, just some songs as and when I need/want them :)

I come here because I have several good friends here :)
People here make me happy......certain ones especially :) others make it interesting, others give me a release for stress by flamming.

It's no different to RL but without the money and shit of life, somewhere I can say and talk about things I can't and would'nt to people IRL :)

This is my home :) (when I'm home that is :lol: )

Jonno B)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-04-2004, 03:49 AM
;) I am not downloading much anymore.Still leave SoulSeek on almost 24/7.Just not downloading much of anything.

J'Pol
01-04-2004, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@4 January 2004 - 04:49
;) I am not downloading much anymore.Still leave SoulSeek on almost 24/7.Just not downloading much of anything.
Whoop de fucking do..

infamousalbo101
01-04-2004, 04:11 AM
i drop by like once a day and post as much i can then leave

TheDave
01-04-2004, 04:14 AM
oh shit ive just realised the forums returning to the quality of a few months back. and im banning it :(

Keikan
01-04-2004, 04:30 AM
The only reason I came to this forum was because I was only looking for vertified XP :o