PDA

View Full Version : How Do U Do Crazy Stunts

james_bond_rulez
01-04-2004, 04:06 AM
ok u crazy shiyts with rear drive cars enlighten me

How do u do a powerslide, understeer, oversteer, 180 steer turn, 360 steer turn, fast reverse turn???

and i want step by step intructions!!! :lol:

infamousalbo101
01-04-2004, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@4 January 2004 - 00:06

How do u do a powerslide, understeer, oversteer, 180 steer turn, 360 steer turn, fast reverse turn???

and i want step by step intructions!!! :lol:
In 2 fast 2 furious where hes driving on the highway and turns his car backward and drives that immposible i know because my cousin races at night .

what really would of happpend is that wen he used his emergnecy brake to turn hes car back and drive his car would of flidd over and blew up that movie is jus blusshyt stunts if they flew of bridges like that the cars would of split in half

TheDave
01-04-2004, 04:11 AM
i'm guessing here with the help of infinite driving games.

understeer: go really fast and make your front end lose traction

oversteer: quick jolt of handbrake and steer full on. let it drift a bit then accelerate out of it

powerslide: like oversteer except floor it. the rear traction should be so bad it just slides like nowt right.

fast reverse turn: reverse fast long tap of brakes and steer full again to 90 degrees let go and simultaniously accelerate away (theres a gear change in there im sure :blink:

um - 44

infamousalbo101
01-04-2004, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by TheDave@4 January 2004 - 00:11
i'm guessing here with the help of infinite driving games.

understeer: go really fast and make your front end lose traction

oversteer: quick jolt of handbrake and steer full on. let it drift a bit then accelerate out of it

powerslide: like oversteer except floor it. the rear traction should be so bad it just slides like nowt right.

fast reverse turn: reverse fast long tap of brakes and steer full again to 90 degrees let go and simultaniously accelerate away (theres a gear change in there im sure :blink:

um - 44
:) those are real

james_bond_rulez
01-04-2004, 04:13 AM
ok a powerslide is where u oversteer the car, then throttle, fast around the corners.

u turn in the wrong direction, then in the right direction to creat oversteer then accelerate, that's a powerslide

understeer u just turn the wheel to one side and the cars understeers?

oversteer turn the wheen in one direction, turn in the other direction to create oversteer then back the other way then accelerate

180 turn you just turn then use ur handbrake

360 turn u first put the car in N, oversteer the car, car spins, turn in the other direction, wait till the spin is complete, straighten the wheel, put the car back in drive

fast reverse turn, u put the car in R, accelerate, hard turn one direction, brake, then put the car back in drive

am i right or no?

TheDave
01-04-2004, 04:18 AM
oops. i forgot on a powerslide and maybe oversteer turn out first to throw the back end. i'll pretend i only ignored that last time cos i was dreaming of the snow :rolleyes: :unsure:

runs off to howstuffworks

J'Pol
01-04-2004, 04:20 AM
:blink:

Have any of you ever actually driven a car.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-04-2004, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by J'Pol@3 January 2004 - 23:20

:lol:

I don't think they have.

:lol:

james_bond_rulez
01-04-2004, 04:22 AM
<_<

anyways...

can somebody correct my above steps? are they right or no?

J'Pol
01-04-2004, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@4 January 2004 - 05:22
<_<

anyways...

can somebody correct my above steps? are they right or no?
Do you mean when driving a car, or when playing games.

james_bond_rulez
01-04-2004, 04:26 AM
real car

TheDave
01-04-2004, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@4 January 2004 - 04:20

go-karting lots. i like pushing them over the limit but i sometimes get a grey flag

heres a good sim thats sortof free. and multiplayer so we can play with each other i mean together :smilie4:

live for speed (http://lfs.racesimcentral.com/)

i havent played it since general release, but i used to play the demo online all the time. (plenty of tuning gives it lots of life)

dont know if the demo still plays online though. im getting the 40MB file now. if you cant be arsed i&#39;ll report back later

J'Pol
01-04-2004, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@4 January 2004 - 05:26
real car
Don&#39;t do any of those things.

If you have to ask on an internet forum, then you should not be doing them.

You probably don&#39;t even know what understeer is.

james_bond_rulez
01-04-2004, 04:29 AM
i meant in real cars

my friends are gonna show me some stunt moves in open space, i dont wanna be a complete noob when they coach me

EDIT: oh i know what understeer is, was in an accident because of one lol. damn black ice... lol

J'Pol
01-04-2004, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@4 January 2004 - 05:29
i meant in real cars

my friends are gonna show me some stunt moves in open space, i dont wanna be a complete noob when they coach me

EDIT: oh i know what understeer is, was in an accident because of one lol. damn black ice... lol
Black ice does not cause understeer, by any definition of the word.

TheDave
01-04-2004, 04:49 AM
alrighty then. great news. multiplayer still works. PM me if you want me to host a special klboard room for us to play

@jpol - isnt it possible that black ice could cause understeer. sorry i aint an expert

clocker
01-04-2004, 04:49 AM
"Understeer" and "oversteer" are both descriptions of the way a car handles due to the characteristics of the suspension and the alignment.

Neither are stunts that you perform.

Go carts and cars aren&#39;t the same thing.

Cars in real life and online automotive games aren&#39;t the same thing.

Mom is gonna be real pissed when you f*ck up her Focus.

That will be real.

TheDave
01-04-2004, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by clocker@4 January 2004 - 04:49
"Understeer" and "oversteer" are both descriptions of the way a car handles due to the characteristics of the suspension and the alignment.

Neither are stunts that you perform.

Go carts and cars aren&#39;t the same thing.

Cars in real life and online automotive games aren&#39;t the same thing.

Mom is gonna be real pissed when you f*ck up her Focus.

That will be real.
thank you clocker. i admit. the only real experience i have is in a go kart. your post set my mind straight. i did actually forget that oversteer is because of the car not tactical driving. i merely described getting in and out of a skid... well it is 4am

james_bond_rulez
01-04-2004, 04:54 AM
ok either u r gonna contribute to my thread or stop spamming it altogether.

now, any other HELPFUL posts...

Evil Gemini
01-04-2004, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by infamousalbo101+4 January 2004 - 05:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (infamousalbo101 &#064; 4 January 2004 - 05:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-james_bond_rulez@4 January 2004 - 00:06

and i want step by step intructions&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:
In 2 fast 2 furious where hes driving on the highway and turns his car backward and drives that immposible i know because my cousin races at night .

what really would of happpend is that wen he used his emergnecy brake to turn hes car back and drive his car would of flidd over and blew up that movie is jus blusshyt stunts if they flew of bridges like that the cars would of split in half [/b][/quote]
Yeah that driving reverse stunt at that speed is bullshit.

The reverse gear is pretty much the same ratio as first gear and most likey the engine would rev out to much and BLOW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I have a front wheel drive car (cant complain got it for free :D) and i cant slide or anything :(

Pisses me off because you cant do a burn out and when u do a burn out in front wheel cars it looks stupid and the car starts skipping LOL.

clocker
01-04-2004, 05:06 AM
I don&#39;t consider my previous post to be spam, but since you have asked for concrete useful advice here is mine:

You are a goldplated moron if you think that you can learn anything about this online.
Go take a real high-performance driving school ( I can personally recommend the Guldstrand series) where you will ultimately learn how stupid your current question/attitude is.

james_bond_rulez
01-04-2004, 05:09 AM
what the hell is this? i ask a simple question and nobody is helping me

instead all this flame and dissing. i mean wtf?

either u answer: yes the steps u mentioned above sounds quite right OR no, u got something wrong and here&#39;s the correct way to do this

otherwise it&#39;s SPAM&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

either u help or dont post, simply as that