PDA

View Full Version : Error Message On Avatar Page

geprobert
02-26-2003, 03:11 AM
Sorry to post a whole new topic on this, but I wasn't sure where else to report it. Also, sorry if this is know & I missed it - I did try to look! :)

When I looked at my avatar settings, I got the following error message at the top of the page:

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning: OpenDir: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /usr/home/cyberweb/cyberwebextreme.com/bb/sources/Usercp.php on line 1134

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /usr/home/cyberweb/cyberwebextreme.com/bb/sources/Usercp.php on line 1135

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /usr/home/cyberweb/cyberwebextreme.com/bb/sources/Usercp.php on line 1142
-------------------------------------------------------------------

and there wasn't any avatars in the list in the middle, where it usually shows all the standard ones.

I don't really know if it is me or not, but I just thought I'd report incase it is something to do with any recent changes made. I know less than nothing about PHP too, so I don't understand the messages.

It doesn't really matter that I can't change my avatar, as I don't want to - I was just messing around when I noticed.

The Great Dude
02-26-2003, 04:13 AM
Now that you mention it, I see it too when I go there. :blink: No standard avatars are there.