PDA

View Full Version : Need More People To Share...

ddub58
01-04-2004, 11:16 PM
The only way to actually enjoy the movie downloading scene is to be able to get the files faster....
the only way to do that is to know who is sharing what whenever they come online...
just post a message here stating what u are sharing and if the file is anygood...cuz we dont want any fakes...
I am sharing the esoteric version of rotk
and
the last samuri(mpt)
B)

silent VI
01-04-2004, 11:23 PM
:o really buddy :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

junkyardking
01-04-2004, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by ddub58@4 January 2004 - 23:16
The only way to actually enjoy the movie downloading scene is to be able to get the files faster....
the only way to do that is to know who is sharing what whenever they come online...
just post a message here stating what u are sharing and if the file is anygood...cuz we dont want any fakes...
and
the last samuri(mpt)
B)
just use bittorent with http://www.suprnova.org :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

ddub58
01-05-2004, 02:28 AM
thanks a lot!

wenze1
01-05-2004, 03:10 AM
and
the last samuri(mpt)

Bittorent↔emule+ http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/ruinkai/cistinebiggrinA.gif k-lite is dead and full of fakes

Robert00000
01-05-2004, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by ddub58@4 January 2004 - 23:16
and
the last samuri(mpt)
B)
When you do a search it tells you how fast you can download by looking at the bandwidth of the file.

To avoid fakes use the verified section on this forum. Alternatively to get good speeds on new movies use bittorrent, and almost all files on bittorrent are genuine.

Joakim Agren
01-05-2004, 05:11 AM
Hello!

We should not play right in the hands of the RIAA and MPAA! It increases the risk of getting caught!

It is a great service but to risky unfortunatelly! :ph34r:

junkyardking
01-05-2004, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by Joakim Agren@5 January 2004 - 05:11
Hello!

We should not play right in the hands of the RIAA and MPAA! It increases the risk of getting caught!

It is a great service but to risky unfortunatelly! :ph34r:
Why?
basicly if you take the steps in my faq http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=89181 you'll be fine, on most programs you'll ip address is easy to get ;)

Aaron_T
01-05-2004, 02:02 PM
lotsa of people are already sharing :blink:

ddub58
01-05-2004, 04:29 PM
I understand that lots of people are sharing... but I need real movies fast....tried bittorent...too slow...I mean I got a cable modem for god sakes...gettin like 3 kb per sec thats bad....in K-lite..the real files..peepz arents sharen..wtf

Aaron_T
01-05-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by ddub58@5 January 2004 - 15:29
I understand that lots of people are sharing... but I need real movies fast....tried bittorent...too slow...I mean I got a cable modem for god sakes...gettin like 3 kb per sec thats bad....in K-lite..the real files..peepz arents sharen..wtf
how many files are you sharing be honest

Hana1968
01-05-2004, 10:39 PM
I'd love to share ROTK as well as I have a pretty fast cable connection!
But please where can I download it?
I've been trying all day, and no luck - I have only 30MB of CD1.
Thanks a bunch for help!
Please foolproof instructions - I'm a beginner (but an enthousiastic one)

aizlumzan
01-06-2004, 11:30 AM
go to suprnova and check out the name of the file you are looking for and then search for that file in KaZAA. Most poeple today are downloading latest movies and Tv stuff from bittorrent and leave the downloaded file in Kazaa my shared folder.
I , myself do the same. I am using Kazaa only to download pron and other small stuff. Bittorrent for movies. Kazaa has realy become slow these days. I dont have any fear of RIAA or anything. Cause i am living in a pirateland.

ahctlucabbuS
01-06-2004, 12:33 PM
Bittorrent and yea kazaa(!) actually is a good way for grabbing movies (atleast the popular ones on kazaa). If you ask me eMule sux (too slow).

puk:))
01-06-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by wenze1@5 January 2004 - 03:18
Moderate this Fuck faces bann me from this stupid cock sucking board like i said in a previous post i quit sharing my 70+gigs of on k-lite i unistalled the stupid piece of shit.No more shit like that.That whole network is fucked because of the riaa full of fucking fakes and viruses i'll get my screeners and else what else where.So take your fucking board and shove it up your fucking ass every k-lite link posted will get shut down watch fucking k-lite is dead moron's get over it and get on to better p2p client's the one's without the fakes assholes.Do everything you think you can to try and bann me from this board lol cause i'll just hack my way back in stupid fuck's.You already have my ip so have it lol ass fuck's.HHope you alll rot in hell.Say yea for the riaa they killed k-lite just like thay said they wpould.Look at how mant people are on not too fucking many lol that's because they don't wanna deal with the stpid fake k-lite.So go ahead and enjoy your fake ass fast track network cause it's not too fast anymore just fast for fake shit.Good day assholes!!!!
well isnt that a mouth ya mother would be proud of :lol:

now dont hold back wenze1, tell us how you really feel :P

Aaron_T
01-06-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by wenze1@5 January 2004 - 02:18
Moderate this Fuck faces bann me from this stupid cock sucking board like i said in a previous post i quit sharing my 70+gigs of on k-lite i unistalled the stupid piece of shit.No more shit like that.That whole network is fucked because of the riaa full of fucking fakes and viruses i'll get my screeners and else what else where.So take your fucking board and shove it up your fucking ass every k-lite link posted will get shut down watch fucking k-lite is dead moron's get over it and get on to better p2p client's the one's without the fakes assholes.Do everything you think you can to try and bann me from this board lol cause i'll just hack my way back in stupid fuck's.You already have my ip so have it lol ass fuck's.HHope you alll rot in hell.Say yea for the riaa they killed k-lite just like thay said they wpould.Look at how mant people are on not too fucking many lol that's because they don't wanna deal with the stpid fake k-lite.So go ahead and enjoy your fake ass fast track network cause it's not too fast anymore just fast for fake shit.Good day assholes!!!!
What a prick!!! why is he taking the faults of k-lite out on the board its not the boards fault so piss off you moron.