PDA

View Full Version : 'cash While Online' Proggies

superdude
01-05-2004, 06:00 AM
Okay I aint fooling anyone. I have been around for years in the internet. Now i always wonder if this is really an expense. I always wanted to make money while online, i have tried some programs like alladvantage and spedia but they just require tons of time to be online while actually looking at a web page, that means no games, no kazaa just reading, i know u can spend lots of time there but not me. now i have seen that u really make money for it and some scanned checks,. but i dont live in the us like most of the people online, and it takes WAY more cash to be built up until u can use it. and when u really can its just like 50 bucks. that sucks ass. is there really a good program? that doesnt need a million ppl refered to until u make some decent money?!! :frusty: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :angry:

kAb
01-05-2004, 06:00 AM
http://www.getpaidforum.com/forums/index.php?act=idx

Some work, check out the forum to find out which ones actually work.

edit: of course its not going to be a lot of money though. corporations dont just throw money around.

superdude
01-05-2004, 06:06 AM
INCREDIBLE i got a response so fast. ok thanks btw. i was in this market research study thing one day. i had to answer some dumb questions about coke comercials... i got payed like 30 dollars. u could pick 30 dlls or a CD walkman. i picked the cash! btw u get all this free food. its ok.

superdude
01-05-2004, 06:20 AM
i just found out that all advantage crashed cuz there were too many cheaters. i dunno whats all this about.

Keikan
01-05-2004, 06:23 AM
Hehe this can go towards my pc fund