PDA

View Full Version : Where Can I Get The Source Code

Steve Jones
02-26-2003, 06:36 PM
Sorry I'm just a novice but I would really like to get in and learn how this works and use the concepts for a completely different application.

Is there Kazaalite code available to download?

What are the chances of finding freeware tools to view and edit code?

Are there entrepreneur developers that already understand the code who would be willing to partner in the development of a pear to pear application that in no way conflicts with Kazaalite (I wish Kazaalite would implement the functionality I am proposing).

[email protected]

J'Pol
02-26-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Steve Jones@26 February 2003 - 19:36
Sorry I'm just a novice but I would really like to get in and learn how this works and use the concepts for a completely different application.

Is there Kazaalite code available to download?

What are the chances of finding freeware tools to view and edit code?

Are there entrepreneur developers that already understand the code who would be willing to partner in the development of a pear to pear application that in no way conflicts with Kazaalite (I wish Kazaalite would implement the functionality I am proposing).

[email protected]
You propose a fruit sharing application. That's radical.

random nut
02-26-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Steve Jones@26 February 2003 - 19:36
Are there entrepreneur developers that already understand the code who would be willing to partner in the development of a pear to pear application that in no way conflicts with Kazaalite
Everyone knows I prefer apple to apple programs!

Bender
02-26-2003, 07:01 PM
I think this thread is going bananas.

ugluk
02-26-2003, 07:04 PM
bananas? that's not my kind of pears.

N£MO
02-26-2003, 07:11 PM
I have always bee partial to a nice pair(of boobies).....sort of fruit orientated... :lol:

OcramC
02-26-2003, 08:39 PM
hello steve jones. I am working on a project at the moment, known as Kazaa m8. please email [email protected] with more details (kazaa m8 uses the kazaa media desktop edited sourcecode)

4play
02-26-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by TBO
I have always bee partial to a nice pair(of boobies).....sort of fruit orientated...

you mean a great big pair of melons :lol:

and if you wanna find an open source p2p app have a look for a few here
freshmeat (http://www.freshmeat.net)

J'Pol
02-26-2003, 08:52 PM
If you wanted to share seaside resorts would you have a pier to pier program.

Would sharing alcohol be a beer to beer network

If you want to flame me about this post could you use a jeer to jeer forum