PDA

View Full Version : Is It Me R....

p2pmaster
01-06-2004, 07:53 PM
is it me r is sharereactor really really slow does anyone know why?

i thought they was supposed to be upgrading sum stuff and speading it up

Arathorn
01-06-2004, 07:57 PM
It's slowness is legendary, there are just too many users.
I believe they already updated some hardware, and now it's less often unavailable then it was before, that's the biggest improvement so far. :P

p2pmaster
01-06-2004, 07:59 PM
yes sumtimes i even get redirected to sum crap adware software page

DVD PIRATE III
01-06-2004, 10:54 PM
you believed all that crap they spouted about needing donations to get a faster server and shit?
thats gotta be one of the oldest scams in the book

Arathorn
01-07-2004, 12:20 AM
Off course.
And where did you gain that great knowledge? Cause this is the first time I heard of this (in connection with SR), or is it just your normal reaction to such requests?

DVD PIRATE III
01-07-2004, 12:41 AM
Those people have numerous people paying them for there pop-ups, pop-unders etc..
they (SR) beg people for money so they can so called, provide a better service...
And what?..its been how long since this wonderful upgrade occurred? and people still are having the same old problems..
I dunno where your from but where Im from its like this:...If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then chances are, that its a duck :D

fkdup74
01-07-2004, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by DVD PIRATE III@6 January 2004 - 16:41
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then chances are, that its a duck :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
too f'n funny :lol:

no complaints from me though
yeah its slow, but to me its the same as waiting for speed to pick up on emule
if youre gettin good sh*t, its worth the wait

(or you can try to get the same stuff from klite and take your chances)

F B)

pirpu
01-07-2004, 07:59 AM
I have'nt had problems with SR, anyway
yeah its slow, but to me its the same as waiting for speed to pick up on emule FKDUP74 is absolutely right. :lol: