PDA

View Full Version : Kazaa Lite Too Slow

hitg
01-07-2004, 02:06 PM
Hi all

Help. My kazaa lite download is really slow now and i can't seem to locate any sources that can boost up my download speed. I'm only getting speeds of around 0.75kb and a max of around 10kb(Very rarely). I recently had to reinstall my OS and since then i'm getting no high speed connections. Before i used to get speeds of around 40-50kb.
I'm sharing files so i know it can't be that.
I'm using win2k and i've got BlackIce Firewall. Also I've got Broadband. I'm using kazaa lite 2.4.3

Cheers in advance

firefox
01-07-2004, 05:17 PM
your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, and don't be fooled by what you see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps

hitg
01-07-2004, 08:18 PM
Cheers I tried that but still no difference.

grunt
01-08-2004, 06:52 PM
I have the same problem. I have a lot of old and dead" downloads :angry: . Sometimes a dowload start anyway at very low speed. On the other hand no problems for the uploads. I installed KLR 2.4.7 (previously 2.4.3, but with the same problem). This since about 3 mounths. No one knows something?
Bye