PDA

View Full Version : File Length

ninjamonkey
01-07-2004, 10:00 PM
in my search results, clean kmd no longer says how long the files are in the search results. it always showed them before, but not now. how do I get the length to show up again?

internet.news
01-08-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by ninjamonkey@7 January 2004 - 23:00
in my search results, clean kmd no longer says how long the files are in the search results. it always showed them before, but not now. how do I get the length to show up again?
You mean with File length, when the files had been found?

Or how big the file is?

Aaron_T
01-08-2004, 12:11 AM
are you sure you havent accidentaly moved one of the tabs across.

Autumn Fox
01-08-2004, 02:38 AM
Also sometime file lenght isn't shown or is shown incorrectly.

ninjamonkey
01-08-2004, 08:58 PM
no, i see the file size, just not the length. im pretty sure i didn't move anything cause i resently reinstalled clean KMD. anyway, if i did move somehting how would i get it back?

Autumn Fox
01-09-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by ninjamonkey@8 January 2004 - 20:58
no, i see the file size, just not the length. im pretty sure i didn't move anything cause i resently reinstalled clean KMD. anyway, if i did move somehting how would i get it back?
If you have moved one of the tabs you can reset it. To do so you just have to click and enlenghten it. (like you do when a name is to long and you stretch the collumn in which this entry is)

ninjamonkey
01-10-2004, 11:10 PM
i understand how to lengthen tabs, but i saw no sign of the file length tab what so ever so i couldn't lengthen it even if i wanted to. its really weird
anyway, i see the length tab now again, even thoguh i didn't change anything. :blink: