PDA

View Full Version : Windows Xp Pro

The King
01-07-2004, 11:40 PM
okay i got the upgrade off IRC. but i want to install it on a comp with ME. windows xp pro can not upgrade from ME.

i heard it can upgrade from 98. i also heard that there was some waye to downgrade ME and then it will just go to 98 ;) i seriously need to put xp on the other pc. :helpsmile:

internet.news
01-07-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by The King@8 January 2004 - 00:40
okay i got the upgrade off IRC. but i want to install it on a comp with ME. windows xp pro can not upgrade from ME.

i heard it can upgrade from 98. i also heard that there was some waye to downgrade ME and then it will just go to 98 ;) i seriously need to put xp on the other pc. :helpsmile:
I have XP English Professional and it tell me that it can'T upgrad - it is probably because I have WIn98 SE in german, and XP is English - if 98 is same language as XP, it should be possible.

DarthInsinuate
01-08-2004, 12:03 AM
if you have a fast connection (or lots of patience), it might be worth downloading the full version of XP Pro Corporate

Keikan
01-08-2004, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by The King@7 January 2004 - 16:40

You do that and it's gonna be...

HELL LAND!

trust me.