PDA

View Full Version : Mohaa

"The Avatar Man"
02-27-2003, 01:15 PM
I downloaded the two iso version,the menus work fine and I got no erros installing it but the game crashes when it starts loading :( can someone tell me why?also spearhead works just fine its allied assault that has problems :( if its a corrupt download how can I check wich files are corrupt?{winrar wont work}
please help and thanks in advance
http://fp.funfiles.plus.com/funnypics/funnypics0017/novel_thank_you.gif

Benno
02-27-2003, 01:38 PM
I cant tell you why but you can use CDMage to scan it forr errors it works good for me. :)

edit: Wrong section. :P

"The Avatar Man"
02-27-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Benno@27 February 2003 - 14:38

edit: Wrong section. :P
you don't think this qualifies under general problems?thanks i'll d/l cd mage :D

General Problems and Questions.
Having troubles with your computer that are unrelated to Kazaa Lite? Post it here.
Any other questions or problems? Post them here.

Benno
02-27-2003, 01:44 PM
For what do we have our brand new Gameworld. :P :lol:

gatty76
02-28-2003, 12:21 AM
I'm having the same problem as you with MOHAA not working but Spearhead working...
with the exception that MOHAA used to work on my PC and has stopped working since. :(
MOHAA was patched to latest version and still ran fine.

I'm running WinXP pro and the only thing that may have stopped it running is that I installed Service Pack 1

:unsure: This may be the cause of our demise, but still searching for a reason for it not to work!

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing with no joy :angry:

Help!

ThE_MP3_G0d
02-28-2003, 05:12 AM
maybe I am way off but are you using a burnt cd to try to play or a "patched" exe? I had problems with a couple of "patched" exes...use the Razor 1911 v 2.11 spearhead and the Razor 1911 current version MOHAA and it works like a champ 4 me at least (thats two seperate pcs with AMD processors and ATI graphics (same install of MOHAA and Spearhead that went uneventful))

ThE_MP3_G0d
02-28-2003, 05:15 AM
oh and patch it to current version with the original exes in place....I had the glitch at startup you mentioned when I tried a "patched" exe and then tried to patch to version 2.11 Spearhead...

jpnilla
04-08-2003, 12:07 AM
could eny one give me the serial #'s for spearhead and allied asualt. i lost the info when i reformated my hard drive
if eny one is still having isues wthrunning enyof these let me know. i can, mostlikly, help

"The Avatar Man"
04-08-2003, 03:13 PM
8. Posting of direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, and Warez sites (including Serial Sites) are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly containing this information will be edited. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, so those are allowed.
READ THE RULES

Wizzandabe
04-08-2003, 03:25 PM
my mohaa workes fine too, untill it says you need more graphics to play this game. same goes for the spearhead addon.