PDA

View Full Version : What Did You Dream About

UKMan
01-08-2004, 07:28 PM
I dont remember much about my dream, actually i slept all day, so is that a daydream then :blink:
I'm usually hammering away at something before i sleep...... the keyboard that is B)

It was a pleasant one anyways, i know some people here also had pleasant dreams.

Peace
UKMan

JONNO_CELEBS
01-08-2004, 07:29 PM
I'm hoping I still am dreaming

I'm gonna wake up soon

Jonno B)

Skweeky
01-08-2004, 07:29 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm going to stop telling you things you know! :lol:

I had a pleasant dreams, but the content isn't appropriate to post here :D :P

bigboab
01-08-2004, 07:30 PM
I did not sleep at all :( I think I have caught SAD from the keyboard. That is you Swedish people to blame. Why did you not use gloves? Am I typing this or am I dreaming? :lol:

Gemby!
01-08-2004, 08:02 PM
oo i dreamt these fairy folk ( not the elton john kind) had a war with some people in the sea then i walked on some land and found a bike which i then went about in a lil town in italy - but tigers were there so i had to go allll the way round and about this staircase thing which then led to the war again - in the end i won by poping the enemy's wheels or was it shooting them with bow and arrow ? anyway after that i woke up and got a glass of water :)

my dreams rule !

i once also dreamt about killer carebears and wrestling with a cashew nut ..... :rolleyes:

UKMan
01-08-2004, 08:20 PM
stop taking whatever it is you do gemby! - i still have horrible flashbacks from my LSD days :(

Gemby!
01-08-2004, 08:30 PM
i take nothing - im just naturally like this ....

:helpsmile:

bujub22
01-08-2004, 08:31 PM
sex,money, drugs :lol:

Skweeky
01-08-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by UKMan@8 January 2004 - 21:20
stop taking whatever it is you do gemby! - i still have horrible flashbacks from my LSD days :(
One can tell <_< :lol: :ph34r:

UKMan
01-08-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@8 January 2004 - 20:29
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I&#39;m going to stop telling you things you know&#33; :lol:

I had a pleasant dreams, but the content isn&#39;t appropriate to post here :D :P
*Skweeky&#39;s dream*:
UKRaymondMan.... dressed in a kilt.... eating Belgium chocolate, pancakes with ice-cream followed by undercooked liver... standing on stage doing a striptease in front of his mum... all dreams are twisted so the nipples that keep popping up are in fact a demonstration against the forum...

Peace
UKDreamMan

Gemby!
01-08-2004, 08:41 PM
:music1: *must block out dodgey dream sentance above , must block out dodgey....*

UKMan
01-08-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;@8 January 2004 - 21:41
:music1: *must block out dodgey dream sentance above , must block out dodgey....*
was it the nipples that disturbed you or the fact it was me? :unsure:

Gemby!
01-08-2004, 08:57 PM
the fact it was you talking bout nipples i think .....

UKMan
01-08-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;@8 January 2004 - 21:57
the fact it was you talking bout nipples i think .....
it aint my dream... its Skweeky&#39;s :lol:

Askjeevesbot
01-08-2004, 09:59 PM
i dreamed about that flood control again :wub:

[Crucial] Lee
01-08-2004, 10:19 PM
Dreamt about this girl who i like, were mad about each otha, was gona go to her house this weekend (oh yes) but then her mum was going out and so she said i couldn&#39;t. Weird, how&#39;s she gona know when she aint there? :D

bigboab
01-08-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by [Crucial] Lee@8 January 2004 - 22:19
Dreamt about this girl who i like, were mad about each otha, was gona go to her house this weekend (oh yes) but then her mum was going out and so she said i couldn&#39;t. Weird, how&#39;s she gona know when she aint there? :D
I thinks she is saying &#39;In your dreams Lee&#39;. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gemby!
01-08-2004, 10:37 PM
*pass the cheese please* lol :lol:

DanB
01-08-2004, 10:40 PM
Thats always good for weird dreams. It boosts your serotonin levels <_<

Mad Cat
01-08-2004, 10:45 PM
My dreams have been lifeless and dead ever since I was abducted by woolen-sweater wearing cows.

DanB
01-08-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Mad Cat@8 January 2004 - 23:45
My dreams have been lifeless and dead ever since I was abducted by woolen-sweater wearing cows.
They didn&#39;t did they? :o

bigboab
01-08-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Mad Cat@8 January 2004 - 22:45
Right&#33; Lets get this right.

Were the cows woollen and wearing sweaters?
Were the cows wearing woollen sweaters?
Were the woollen sweaters wearing cows?

Now I know what I will dream about tonight. :lol:

internet.news
01-08-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by UKMan@8 January 2004 - 20:28
I dont remember much about my dream, actually i slept all day, so is that a daydream then :blink:
I&#39;m usually hammering away at something before i sleep...... the keyboard that is B)

It was a pleasant one anyways, i know some people here also had pleasant dreams.

Peace
UKMan
I just remember one dream some months ago - in a short summary:

there were people sitting like an audience and on the stage there was me and a good girlfriend but she don&#39;t want me to come close to her, cause she had some difficult situation I think. And there was a strange girl(friend), it was really surprising, although she was strange - as I did not know her - I feeled good close to her (when embarassing her).

It was really interesting dream. I write it down german as well for my good girlfriend I share my thoughts openly, I have show it to her some time.

I also planned to reconstruct the dream in Bryce5 ;) some time.

DanB
01-08-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by internet.news@8 January 2004 - 23:49

there were people sitting like an audience and on the stage there was me and a good girlfriend but she don&#39;t want me to come close to her, cause she had some difficult situation I think. And there was a strange girl(friend), it was really surprising, although she was strange - as I did not know her - I feeled good close to her (when embarassing her).

It was really interesting dream. I write it down german as well for my good girlfriend I share my thoughts openly, I have show it to her some time.

http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/wtf.gif

Gemby!
01-08-2004, 10:53 PM
so im still alone on wrestling a cashew nut then ...... :)

internet.news
01-08-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by danb+8 January 2004 - 23:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 8 January 2004 - 23:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@8 January 2004 - 23:49

http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/wtf.gif [/b][/quote]
That was the dream it was a little mysterious, but when I embarass this strange girl I feel comfortable (through thoughts) - that is why the dreams so nice in some ways especially this part ;)

LovePotion nr. 9
01-08-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;@8 January 2004 - 22:53
so im still alone on wrestling a cashew nut then ...... :)
No, Gemby,

I wrestled cashew nuts, red oranges, green slime, spring onions,

but the strangest was wrestling Jonno......he felt all slippery and made real dirty

moves&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lp9

DanB
01-08-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by internet.news+8 January 2004 - 23:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 8 January 2004 - 23:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by danb@8 January 2004 - 23:51
<!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@8 January 2004 - 23:49

http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/wtf.gif
That was the dream it was a little mysterious, but when I embarass this strange girl I feel comfortable (through thoughts) - that is why the dreams so nice in some ways especially this part ;) [/b][/quote]
I think with out actually knowing what you&#39;re talking about it&#39;s very hard to grasp

:helpsmile:

bigboab
01-08-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by LovePotion nr. 9@8 January 2004 - 23:08
but the strangest was wrestling Jonno......he felt all slippery and made real dirty moves&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was his mud wrestling Lp9? With Jonno.

Sweaters wearing cows, mud wrestling with Jonno, cashew nuts. I am glad I suffer from SAD. You lot are just sad. :lol: :lol:

Evil Gemini
01-09-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by bigboab+9 January 2004 - 00:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 9 January 2004 - 00:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LovePotion nr. 9@8 January 2004 - 23:08
but the strangest was wrestling Jonno......he felt all slippery and made real dirty moves&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:

Sweaters wearing cows, mud wrestling with Jonno, cashew nuts. I am glad I suffer from SAD. You lot are just sad. :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Yeah he probably bashed you over the head with that guitar in his sig :D

I just woke up not long ago and i just had a strange dream.

I was at someones house and their was these 2 hot girls that i have always liked. THEY WERE COMPLETELY NAKED&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;.

They were so damn hot. We all sat down and got it on and then someone come over and we had to put our clothes back on.

Now this is where the dream gets wierd :unsure:

I left the house and went home then i woke up for some water.

I whent back to sleep and continued the dream :D and i was in the same house and their was a guy saying that he got a knife and stabbed them in the guts and killed them because they were sluts :blink: :blink:

internet.news
01-09-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Evil Gemini+9 January 2004 - 01:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Evil Gemini @ 9 January 2004 - 01:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by bigboab@9 January 2004 - 00:37
<!--QuoteBegin-LovePotion nr. 9@8 January 2004 - 23:08
but the strangest was wrestling Jonno......he felt all slippery and made real dirty moves&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sweaters wearing cows, mud wrestling with Jonno, cashew nuts. I am glad I suffer from SAD. You lot are just sad. :lol: :lol:
:lol:

Yeah he probably bashed you over the head with that guitar in his sig :D

I just woke up not long ago and i just had a strange dream.

I was at someones house and their was these 2 hot girls that i have always liked. THEY WERE COMPLETELY NAKED&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;.

They were so damn hot. We all sat down and got it on and then someone come over and we had to put our clothes back on.

Now this is where the dream gets wierd :unsure:

I left the house and went home then i woke up for some water.

I whent back to sleep and continued the dream :D and i was in the same house and their was a guy saying that he got a knife and stabbed them in the guts and killed them because they were sluts :blink: :blink: [/b][/quote]
Come record your dream to DVD - I want to see it - probably in near future something would be developed to record electromagnetiy waves when you have a dream so you can see it as a movie afterwards ;) nice movies would emerge...

;)