PDA

View Full Version : Cm4 Help

dodgy368
01-09-2004, 12:37 AM
I've downloaded the "cracked" version of CM4(full) but can't open it, says "no cd or wrong cd".

I need to be talked through it step by step what I'm supposed to do after I've downloaded it cos I can't work it out.

ps, it says the o/s is XP and I'm running ME, would this be the problem? :(

dodgy368
01-09-2004, 01:20 AM
Have to add that once I downloaded it, it allowed me to install it but when I tried to run it I then got told to insert the disc, I thought because it said "full version cracked" that I'd be able to run it without having to download a crack or patch, any ideas?

Cotton
01-09-2004, 01:24 AM
Did you get CD images or a Rip of the game??

If its a cd image just look in the cd image for a folder called crack or somthing along those lines. There should be a no-cd crack in the Cd Images or if its a rip in a folder in the install directory

dodgy368
01-09-2004, 09:33 AM
Can't find a crack anywhere, it says it's cm4_full.exe, I'm not really up on games so can't tell if it's a rip or not.

Mad Cat
01-09-2004, 06:12 PM
Did you have to burn it to CD?

Or mount it?

scribblec
01-09-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Mad Cat@9 January 2004 - 18:12
Did you have to burn it to CD?

Or mount it?
it was a exe so he just installed it bet he got it from kazaa

ok do a little search on here http://www.btsites.tk

and download bittorrent then go on to nova search(link on that site) and searcj for cm 03/04 then download that

its much better much faster and much much better :P

then thank me later :D

dodgy368
01-09-2004, 10:55 PM
ScribbleC, I'm back to thank you, you've done me a BIG favour introducing me to bittorrent, the tutorials on there are very easy to use(even for me!), made it a bit trickier when I found the daemon-tool link didn't work! But I bunged that into a search engine and found it quite quick. :D :D :D

Thanks again, this should help me with the films as well.

ps, how do you play this game? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: