PDA

View Full Version : Counter-strike

Soundscape
01-09-2004, 08:10 AM
hi. i'm new to kazaa. what do i need to download in order to be able to play counter-strike? thanks for any help.

Mr. Elmo
01-09-2004, 08:15 AM
ummm nothing unless you have a legit cd key

DVD PIRATE III
01-09-2004, 08:19 AM
To get a online cd key follow these steps...
1/ download Direct Connect..(as you need to share a certain amount of GigaBytes theres lots of noobs that share there whole hard drive)

2/ do a search for "cdkey.ini"

3/ download your desired cd key, Get online and leave a bot online all the time...so they cant reconnect with your "NEW" cd key

swarnel
01-09-2004, 08:21 AM
1/ download Direct Connect..(as you need to share a certain amount of GigaBytes theres lots of noobs that share there whole hard drive)

3/ download your desired cd key, Get online and leave a bot online all the time...so they cant reconnect with your "NEW" cd key

lol, sweet thats a wicked idea

DVD PIRATE III
01-09-2004, 08:56 AM
It worked for me...
I got me a Conterstrike 1.5 key, a Command & Conquor Generals key as well as numerous other older game keys

Mr. Elmo
01-09-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by DVD PIRATE III@9 January 2004 - 08:56
It worked for me...
I got me a Conterstrike 1.5 key, a Command & Conquor Generals key as well as numerous other older game keys
does the key work for 1.6?

DVD PIRATE III
01-09-2004, 10:21 AM
Never tried 1.6.....I play on the WON servers still

BawA
01-09-2004, 10:29 AM
why dont u buy the Fu*king thing its Old game so ull get so cheap, i did buy it BUT all experiance changes during online play and u must have High speed internet to get play smooth, that why i quited to play it online.

CadeLaguana
01-09-2004, 01:12 PM
:o :o

Bawa...I don't think I have ever heard you use the "F" word before! :o

You know...I do have that half-life 2 card; Oh yea, forgot to tell you guys, I finally up and bought the radeon 9600xt :D. Thank you all that recommended it to me, runs great ;).

As I was saying, I could just use the cards key and still get the games, and give you my platinum pack cd keys...but I don't know...

Oh by the way bawa, nice avatar and sig ;)

Maybe it's about time I change mine. I'm thinking of a little ass wiping gif...

BawA
01-09-2004, 01:51 PM
Bawa...I don't think I have ever heard you use the "F" word before
ya i never used it but am sick of users asking and asking al time about CS key's :lol:

You know...I do have that half-life 2 card; Oh yea, forgot to tell you guys, I finally up and bought the radeon 9600xt . Thank you all that recommended it to me, runs great .

Lucky Bitch ;)

As I was saying, I could just use the cards key and still get the games, and give you my platinum pack cd keys...but I don't know...

lol :lol:

Oh by the way bawa, nice avatar and sig
I thought to have changes after all this board is changing too :rolleyes:

Maybe it's about time I change mine. I'm thinking of a little ass wiping gif...
Go ahead There is Lots more Diffrent brand Toilet papers :P

Btw Where have u been, Didnt saw u arround this days?

CadeLaguana
01-10-2004, 03:05 AM
Well I had went hunting with a buddy. I have to tell you, the place he took us, had some crazy ass people. We went down to evant and he knows most of the people there. Small town...

Anyway, we pull up to this corner store and he runs in and gets a drink. While I'm sitting there, this ugly, smelling 50 somethin year old man comes to my window and starts talking. He talking like he knows me.

He kept rambling on about some damn puppies. He was saying stuff with some goofy laugh like "So he had the puppies...heheh!". I thought to myself, who the fuck is this guy. Anyway, Elden came back to the truck, and he starts rolling up my window while "Dub"'s head was still in there. I asked elden "What are you doing?", and he says "It's the only way your going to shut that inbreed mother fucker up". I had heard some goofy ass stories about "Dub". I went there last week, thats when I wasn't around. Man that was some long(5 days), strange ass weekend. Though some other of his buddy's and other hunters down there were fun. We sat around, drinking, bullshittin'. It was a great time :)

Though you didn't ask for a whole story, I thought I'd tell you about it anyway :lol: :P .

DVD PIRATE III
01-10-2004, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@9 January 2004 - 23:29
why dont u buy the Fu*king thing its Old game so ull get so cheap, i did buy it BUT all experiance changes during online play and u must have High speed internet to get play smooth, that why i quited to play it online.
Thats like telling all the kazaa users to go buy there music..Like thats gonna happen B)

CadeLaguana
01-10-2004, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by DVD PIRATE III+9 January 2004 - 21:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DVD PIRATE III @ 9 January 2004 - 21:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bawa@Klite_user@9 January 2004 - 23:29
Thats like telling all the kazaa users to go buy there music..Like thats gonna happen B) [/b][/quote]
Not exactly. You see, we pirates aren&#39;t just assholes that download every single thing illegally. That is just wrong. We kazaa lite pirates that like a game, but requires a cd key to play online, we buy it. Sometimes we even buy pc games just because we want a hard copy or manuels and stuff. Hell, KOTOR pc is so good, I&#39;m tempted to go buy it just because they did such a great job on it. I&#39;ll probably do that to.

I try to encourage pirates that if you have the money to buy the game, and its a REALLY good game, then buy it. Game companies do deserve our support ;)

Though I don&#39;t have all that much money, I do buy lots of pc games. Music on the other hand, I wouldn&#39;t pay a dime for. It&#39;s like the old saying goes, it&#39;s not what you steal, it&#39;s who you steal it from. Some of my fellow Klite users here refuse to use the Half life 2 beta, again, because of whos making it, and that it has taken so long. Them, like myself, will buy half life 2 (especially me, since I have the Half life 2 voucher :P ). I&#39;ll probably buy doom 3 too. I guess it&#39;s up to them.

Monkeee
01-10-2004, 04:25 AM
MY GOD PEOPLE JUST FUCKING BUY THE GAME ITS ONLY 2.50&#036; GAWD.... DONT GOTTA BE THAT CHEAP THAT YOU CANT EVEN BUY 1 GAME....

DVD PIRATE III
01-10-2004, 05:20 AM
It might be 2.50 where you live but its 55.00 where i live and its even freer if i download my keys....
Cant beat that...
Why dont people go buy there music albums etc instead of downloading them?
Why do people use the excuse that theyre just downloading software/PC games etc for (Cough)EVALUATION (Cough) reasons before they go buy it...?Sounds likely
Answer is, cause its free

If theres noobs online sharing there shit then i will rape there hard drive

Keikan
01-10-2004, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana+9 January 2004 - 20:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CadeLaguana @ 9 January 2004 - 20:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by DVD PIRATE III@9 January 2004 - 21:21
<!--QuoteBegin-bawa@Klite_user@9 January 2004 - 23:29
Thats like telling all the kazaa users to go buy there music..Like thats gonna happen B)
Not exactly. You see, we pirates aren&#39;t just assholes that download every single thing illegally. That is just wrong. We kazaa lite pirates that like a game, but requires a cd key to play online, we buy it. Sometimes we even buy pc games just because we want a hard copy or manuels and stuff. Hell, KOTOR pc is so good, I&#39;m tempted to go buy it just because they did such a great job on it. I&#39;ll probably do that to.

I try to encourage pirates that if you have the money to buy the game, and its a REALLY good game, then buy it. Game companies do deserve our support ;)

Though I don&#39;t have all that much money, I do buy lots of pc games. Music on the other hand, I wouldn&#39;t pay a dime for. It&#39;s like the old saying goes, it&#39;s not what you steal, it&#39;s who you steal it from. Some of my fellow Klite users here refuse to use the Half life 2 beta, again, because of whos making it, and that it has taken so long. Them, like myself, will buy half life 2 (especially me, since I have the Half life 2 voucher :P ). I&#39;ll probably buy doom 3 too. I guess it&#39;s up to them. [/b][/quote]
*gasp* me too :o I only buy the game if I wanna play it online

Monkeee
01-10-2004, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by DVD PIRATE III@10 January 2004 - 05:20
It might be 2.50 where you live but its 55.00 where i live and its even freer if i download my keys....
Cant beat that...
Why dont people go buy there music albums etc instead of downloading them?
Why do people use the excuse that theyre just downloading software/PC games etc for (Cough)EVALUATION (Cough) reasons before they go buy it...?Sounds likely
Answer is, cause its free

If theres noobs online sharing there shit then i will rape there hard drive
so your never gonna buy software/games/music ever?

DVD PIRATE III
01-10-2004, 07:37 AM
Not while I can get it for free.. B)
Maybe one day my views will change, but if its online(internet) its fair game
It probably costs fuck all to mass produce these things.When Halflife first came out in my country it was a &#036;150.00..they raped the end users with prices when it was first released
And now the developer is the only one whose missing out in my opinion..
He should work on something to stop this sort of thing happening instead :D

Monkeee
01-10-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by DVD PIRATE III@10 January 2004 - 07:37
Not while I can get it for free.. B)
Maybe one day my views will change, but if its online(internet) its fair game
It probably costs fuck all to mass produce these things.When Halflife first came out in my country it was a &#036;150.00..they raped the end users with prices when it was first released
And now the developer is the only one whose missing out in my opinion..
He should work on something to stop this sort of thing happening instead :D
lol your cheap :lol:

DVD PIRATE III
01-10-2004, 08:05 AM
I know mate.... :unsure:
This thread has almost got me feeling remorseful, so im off to play some Counterstrike to cheer me up :rolleyes:

Mr. Elmo
01-10-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by DVD PIRATE III@9 January 2004 - 08:19

just figure that out, that only works if they shared their cs directory or where the cs key is located. i dont think anybody does that