PDA

View Full Version : Where Can I Buy Optodisc (mini Dvd) From?

Trunks
01-10-2004, 09:28 PM
Dose anybody know a good website where i can buy Optodisc (Mini DVDs) from i want the site to be from the UK thanks for reading this message.

GCNaddict
01-11-2004, 01:36 AM
look @ the major camcorder companies such as JVC and Sony. probly jvc. JVC sells mini-dvd camcorders so they may have some mini-dvds

mow that i think of it, doez the Gamecube use mini-dvds? if it does, i want 2 try 2 crack some gcube games :lol: :lol: :lol:

Evil Gemini
01-11-2004, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by GCNaddict@11 January 2004 - 02:36
look @ the major camcorder companies such as JVC and Sony. probly jvc. JVC sells mini-dvd camcorders so they may have some mini-dvds

mow that i think of it, doez the Gamecube use mini-dvds? if it does, i want 2 try 2 crack some gcube games :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah the GC use mini dvd's but someone here told me (and i also looked on google) that the disks spin backwards :frusty:

Trunks
01-11-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Evil Gemini+11 January 2004 - 03:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Evil Gemini @ 11 January 2004 - 03:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GCNaddict@11 January 2004 - 02:36

mow that i think of it, doez the Gamecube use mini-dvds? if it does, i want 2 try 2 crack some gcube games&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:
Yeah the GC use mini dvd&#39;s but someone here told me (and i also looked on google) that the disks spin backwards :frusty: [/b][/quote]
Thanks for the reply back guys the reason i want to buy mini dvds is cause i want to burn some gamecube iso games onto them thats all i think they should work on my gamecube console.

GCNaddict
01-11-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Trunks+11 January 2004 - 15:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trunks @ 11 January 2004 - 15:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Evil Gemini@11 January 2004 - 03:47
<!--QuoteBegin-GCNaddict@11 January 2004 - 02:36

Yeah the GC use mini dvd&#39;s but someone here told me (and i also looked on google) that the disks spin backwards :frusty:
Thanks for the reply back guys the reason i want to buy mini dvds is cause i want to burn some gamecube iso games onto them thats all i think they should work on my gamecube console. [/b][/quote]
wha? they spin backwards???

how the hell r we supposed 2 burn it if the cube reads it backwards???

Trunks
01-12-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by GCNaddict+11 January 2004 - 17:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GCNaddict @ 11 January 2004 - 17:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Trunks@11 January 2004 - 15:29

Originally posted by Evil Gemini@11 January 2004 - 03:47
<!--QuoteBegin-GCNaddict@11 January 2004 - 02:36

Yeah the GC use mini dvd&#39;s but someone here told me (and i also looked on google) that the disks spin backwards :frusty:
Thanks for the reply back guys the reason i want to buy mini dvds is cause i want to burn some gamecube iso games onto them thats all i think they should work on my gamecube console.
wha? they spin backwards???

how the hell r we supposed 2 burn it if the cube reads it backwards??? [/b][/quote]
Where can i buy the optodisc&#39;s online from in the uk then anyone knows?