PDA

View Full Version : T.h.u.g

Peerzy
01-10-2004, 11:14 PM
1)when will it be out for pc?

2)i know its out on suprnova and i gopt a m8 d/loading for me he says it has stopped on 7.2% is this because of no seeders. when he clicked it he sed u may not b able to finnish the download cause of no tracker OR something like that. it sed no something but i cant remember.

3)is it likly i will get it anytime soon?

4)does anyone have it? is it real?

5)can i do something on his pc or mine to mkae it download

thnx ;)

Mad Cat
01-10-2004, 11:20 PM
Sorry for the off topic but how big is that Simpsons: Hit and Run rip you downloaded?

Peerzy
01-10-2004, 11:22 PM
double posted by accident. read below!

Peerzy
01-10-2004, 11:23 PM
i already saw the topic, posted in it and PMed him the link!
but 180mb's to answer ur question? do u want it aswell?

and no prob about off the topic now more ppl will look at it cause its had 2 replys! :P

Mad Cat
01-10-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by peerzyboy@10 January 2004 - 23:23
i already saw the topic, posted in it and PMed him the link!
but 180mb's to answer ur question? do u want it aswell?

and no prob about off the topic now more ppl will look at it cause its had 2 replys! :P
Sorry I didn't see that.

Off-topic again: why are you hardly on MSN anymore?

Peerzy
01-10-2004, 11:37 PM
lol cause when my kazaa is running and my m8's bittorent is on kazaa doesnt work properly. it takes about a year to load up each webpage as well. reminds me of a 28.8 ;)

i can go on msn usually in the day time when im not out cause i can close my kazaa down and just about run the msn. plus iv been trying to learn how to mod max payne 2. <_< im shit tho :(

but yay more posts more views more likly i will get a answer&#33;

hay u use bittorent dont u?

do u know the answer to Q2 + Q5

thnx

Mad Cat
01-10-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by peerzyboy@10 January 2004 - 23:37
lol cause when my kazaa is running and my m8&#39;s bittorent is on kazaa doesnt work properly. it takes about a year to load up each webpage as well. reminds me of a 28.8 ;)

i can go on msn usually in the day time when im not out cause i can close my kazaa down and just about run the msn. plus iv been trying to learn how to mod max payne 2. <_< im shit tho :(

but yay more posts more views more likly i will get a answer&#33;

hay u use bittorent dont u?

do u know the answer to Q2 + Q5

thnx
The torrent is there, but with no seeds. What was the last THPS game to come out?

Theres Tony Hawks 4 on Supr, and the last one I remember was 3 :blink:

Peerzy
01-10-2004, 11:47 PM
4 came out ages ago and underground is 5 and the latest its out on ps2, gc and x box but i dunno the pc release date.

underground only just came out on ps2, x box and gc.

will he ever get it if it has no seeds?

how can i seed it to someone so they will seed to me or whatever?

i got thps4 and i played underground at a friends and i liked its story elements and how u can get off board so i want to d/l.

i havent seen a {RIP} or k lite hash and i aint got emule or mIRC so i dunno if they are on there.

RGX
01-10-2004, 11:49 PM
I am stuck on 7.2 as well, probably fake, i will let you know if it completes :)

Mad Cat
01-10-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by peerzyboy@10 January 2004 - 23:47
4 came out ages ago and underground is 5 and the latest its out on ps2, gc and x box but i dunno the pc release date.

underground only just came out on ps2, x box and gc.

will he ever get it if it has no seeds?

how can i seed it to someone so they will seed to me or whatever?

i got thps4 and i played underground at a friends and i liked its story elements and how u can get off board so i want to d/l.

i havent seen a {RIP} or k lite hash and i aint got emule or mIRC so i dunno if they are on there.
I didn&#39;t know 4 was out for PC. I think that THUG on Supr is a bogus file, and your friend will never get the full file unless the guy with the original file comes back and starts uploading again. Maybe it was a mistake.

Peerzy
01-10-2004, 11:53 PM
okay well im gonna tell him to save the torrent on his pc and try it again in a week or so. maybe it will work then if not i spose its bogus

Peerzy
01-11-2004, 04:21 PM
my m8 just foned me and sed that for every like 6 hours he leaves it on it says he d/loaded about 1-3mb&#39;s?

whats up with that?

surly if he guy uploaded it wod b going well fast and if he didnt it wodnt b doing at al

:01:

Mad Cat
01-11-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by peerzyboy@11 January 2004 - 16:21
my m8 just foned me and sed that for every like 6 hours he leaves it on it says he d/loaded about 1-3mb&#39;s?

whats up with that?

surly if he guy uploaded it wod b going well fast and if he didnt it wodnt b doing at al

:01:
He can&#39;t complete the file unless there is a seed or enough uploaded between the remaining peers to make a full copy.

Peerzy
01-11-2004, 05:41 PM
yeah i know tat but it keeps going up slightly and its now on 7.3% i thought the gy had stoped it at 7.2% cause thats where everybidy else is :unsure:

o well lets hope sum1 uploads a real copy or posts a k lite hash :rolleyes: (hint hint) anybody :rolleyes: