PDA

View Full Version : Bittorrent Messed Up

cpt_azad
01-11-2004, 07:31 AM
i have shadows exp. bittorrent and a couple of days ago it was downloading and uploading files normally, now, it won't download a thing! here's the error thingy in red it gives me:

ERROR (TIME)

Problem connecting to tracker - <urlopen error (10061, &#39;Connection refused&#39;)>

:frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

at first, i thought it was the tracker, but after trying to download various files and getting the same error over and over again, i&#39;m pretty sure something&#39;s wrong. i tried uninstalling and reinstalling it again, no luck. should i just wait another week and then try downloading again (suprnova, other torrents, etc.) or is there a solution to this problem? bittorrent 3.3 was giving me way to many errors and crashes, so i switched over to shadow&#39;s, it was good for a long time (shadows), but now just a 2 days ago it started giving me the error, system specs:

amd 1.2 ghz
384 mb ram
120 gb+60gb+60 gb hdd
ati radeon 9600
win xp pro

any help or suggestions are always appreciated and thanks in advance guys as you&#39;ve (ppl on the forum/board) always helped me solve my problems :) &#33;

ck-uk
01-11-2004, 11:14 AM
I think bt with all its different clients still has quite a few bugs to iron out.It could be anything mate,your side or bt.Try another client abc,azureus,torrent storm.If its still the same mate start checking windows & your apps. :)

Kokanee
01-11-2004, 09:56 PM
Just leave the torrent open and it will eventually connect.....have patience with bittorrent.

ultimatejester
01-11-2004, 10:24 PM
Is this how it is with file you try to download. This happens sometime and the only way to check if the torrent works on some other computer/client. Give me the torrent and i will check it for you.

CornerPocket
01-13-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Kokanee@11 January 2004 - 14:56
Just leave the torrent open and it will eventually connect.....have patience with bittorrent.
tru dat, I&#39;ve had to wait over an hour for dl to commence. Patience is a virtue when dealing with BT. :01: