PDA

View Full Version : The Internet.news Appreciation Thread

wolverine_x
01-12-2004, 01:50 AM
internet.news is a decent enough person. seems like a nice guy to me.

ok, so he's as fruity as an orchard, and should have his own brand of nuts, but how about we forgive him for his quirkiness.

he means no harm.

so let's be nice, and share our thoughts openly.

or we could just say STFU!! :angry: :lol:

Cheese
01-12-2004, 01:58 AM
If Wolverine heals from any wound really quickly does that mean he can't ever have any piercings?

muchspl2
01-12-2004, 02:02 AM
I think he is a fraud!
look at some of his first post, they make compleat sense and are coherent

silent VI
01-12-2004, 02:06 AM

ok, so he's as fruity as an orchard, and should have his own brand of nuts, but how about we forgive him for his quirkiness.

he means no harm.

:angry: STFU

Cheese
01-12-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@12 January 2004 - 01:06

he means no harm.

Are you being sponsered by that red smilie? :P

wolverine_x
01-12-2004, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese@12 January 2004 - 00:58
If Wolverine heals from any wound really quickly does that mean he can't ever have any piercings?
u spammed my thread! therefore, i will not give you the pleasure of reading about my biological condition written by myself, but copied from a Marvel (http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/w/wolverine.htm) website.

Height:5 ft. 3 in.
Weight: (without adamantium skeleton) 200 lbs., (with adamantium skeleton) 300 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black

Strength Level: While Wolverine may be of an advanced age, he possesses the normal human strength of a man in his prime with his height and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. While possessing the adamantium skeleton, Wolverine's strength was increased to the human maximum, making him capable of lifting (pressing) 800 lbs.

Known Superhuman Powers: Wolverine is a mutant with a number of enhancements to his physiology. Wolverine possesses heightened senses, making him capable of seeing things at a maximum distance greater than that of a normal human. His hearing is enhanced in a similar manner, and he is able to recognize people and objects by scent, even if that person or object is hidden. Logan can use these enhanced senses to track anyone, with an impressive degree of success.

He possesses retractable bone claws that are housed in his forearms, they are part of his skeleton system. At will Wolverine can release these claws through his skin between the knuckles on each hand. The skin between the knuckles tears and bleeds, but bleeding is quickly halted by his healing factor. The claws are naturally sharp and tougher than that of normal human bone structure. This allows Wolverine to be able to cut through most types of flesh and natural materials. (Note: While Wolverine possessed his adamantium skeleton, his claws were able to cut through almost any material without any fear of damage to the claws.)

Lastly, Wolverine possesses an accelerated healing factor based on his physiology. While most normal humans heal injuries over a long period of time, Wolverine's healing factor speeds up that natural process. Wolverine's natural healing has been advanced to the point where he can heal extensive injuries (such as broken limbs) in a matter of hours to days. This factor gives him a higher resistance to poisons and toxins, and he can recover from almost any injury. The more extensive the injury, the longer the healing time will be.

Wolverine is not immortal, however. If the injuries are extensive enough, especially if they result in the loss of vital organs, large amounts of blood, and/or loss of physical form (such as having flesh burned away by fire or acid), Logan can die.

Wolverine, again due to his healing factor, has an enhanced resistance to disease, as well as an extended life span. Despite Wolverine's chronological age, he is still as healthy and physically fit as a man in his prime.

Abilities: Due to his extensive training as a CIA operative, a Samurai, and as a member of the Weapon X program, Wolverine is a master of multiple forms of martial arts, weapons, and vehicles. He is also a trained expert in computers, explosives, and assassination techniques.

silent VI
01-12-2004, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese+12 January 2004 - 02:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese &#064; 12 January 2004 - 02:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-DrunkeNStylE@12 January 2004 - 01:06

ok, so he&#39;s as fruity as an orchard, and should have his own brand of nuts, but how about we forgive him for his quirkiness.

he means no harm.

so let&#39;s be nice, and share our thoughts openly.

Are you being sponsered by that red smilie? :P[/b][/quote]
haha yep

Cheese
01-12-2004, 02:13 AM
So I guess he&#39;d have to wear clip-on earrings?

btw- nice post faceman, gonna have to peruse that site tomorrow. :)

wolverine_x
01-12-2004, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese@12 January 2004 - 01:13

my clip-on earrings are none of your busin...umm.....wolverine_x wouldn&#39;t know, i have no need for such things.

btw, thanks for remembering who i was previously, i didn&#39;t make a big deal about the change. the "I&#39;m Leaving" and the "I&#39;m Pretending to Leave but Coming Back as Someone Else" threads were getting a bit much, so i just posted those few lines in that one thread.

Cheese
01-12-2004, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by wolverine_x+12 January 2004 - 01:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wolverine_x &#064; 12 January 2004 - 01:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@12 January 2004 - 01:13

my clip-on earrings are none of your busin...umm.....wolverine_x wouldn&#39;t know, i have no need for such things.

btw, thanks for remembering who i was previously, i didn&#39;t make a big deal about the change. the "I&#39;m Leaving" and the "I&#39;m Pretending to Leave but Coming Back as Someone Else" threads were getting a bit much, so i just posted those few lines in that one thread.[/b][/quote]
np :D

I remember you had a great avatar (the Transformers one)...

This is a bit sad but I bought myself a t-shirt just before christmas with the Transformers logo on bit like this one only black...

http://www.insaniteesonline.com/images/78-15.jpg

silent VI
01-12-2004, 02:43 AM
btw, thanks for remembering who i was previously,

:blink: i thought you where internet.news :lol: thats why i kept posting " :angry: STFU" :rolleyes:

Spider_dude
01-12-2004, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@12 January 2004 - 02:43

:blink: i thought you where internet.news :lol: thats why i kept posting " :angry: STFU" :rolleyes:
no you kept posting stfu, cos you are an arse.

now back on topic.

http://server5.uploadit.org/files2/060104-pirate_dude.JPG

Cheese
01-12-2004, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Spider_dude+12 January 2004 - 01:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude &#064; 12 January 2004 - 01:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DrunkeNStylE@12 January 2004 - 02:43

now back on topic.

http://server5.uploadit.org/files2/060104-pirate_dude.JPG [/b][/quote]
What is the subject internet.news, wolverine or transformers? :huh:

noname12
01-12-2004, 02:53 AM
Leave the guy alone, yeah sometimes he posts absolute non-sence but he does have poor englerish....

Meh, doesnt look like he&#39;s harmed any one, but I cant be bothered to go looking through all his posts to find a little thing to start screaming at him for.

So in short STFU and move onto something else.

wolverine_x
01-12-2004, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese+12 January 2004 - 01:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 12 January 2004 - 01:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Spider_dude@12 January 2004 - 01:47
<!--QuoteBegin-DrunkeNStylE@12 January 2004 - 02:43

now back on topic.

http://server5.uploadit.org/files2/060104-pirate_dude.JPG
What is the subject internet,snooze, wolverine or transformers? :huh: [/b][/quote]
all of the above

Cheese
01-12-2004, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by noname12@12 January 2004 - 01:53
Leave the guy alone, yeah sometimes he posts absolute non-sence but he does have poor englerish....

Meh, doesnt look like he&#39;s harmed any one, but I cant be bothered to go looking through all his posts to find a little thing to start screaming at him for.

Did you mean internet.news, wolverine or the transformers? :huh:

noname12
01-12-2004, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese+12 January 2004 - 02:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 12 January 2004 - 02:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@12 January 2004 - 01:53

Did you mean internet.news, wolverine or the transformers? :huh: [/b][/quote]
Fill in the spaces according to your personal vendeta.

Cheese
01-12-2004, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by noname12+12 January 2004 - 01:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 12 January 2004 - 01:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Withcheese@12 January 2004 - 02:56
<!--QuoteBegin-noname12@12 January 2004 - 01:53

Did you mean internet.news, wolverine or the transformers? :huh:
Fill in the spaces according to your personal vendeta. [/b][/quote]
yeah I hate those goddamn transformers :angry:

noname12
01-12-2004, 02:59 AM
Now that you have admitted your apparent hatred of the transformers due to a failed love affair, I suggest you move on.

Cheese
01-12-2004, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by noname12@12 January 2004 - 01:59
Now that you have admitted your apparent hatred of the transformers due to a failed love affair, I suggest you move on.
Are you suggesting I had relations with a robot?

btw: I haven&#39;t flamed internet.news, I&#39;ve merely spammed in here...IN totally confuses me but he&#39;s harmless enough :)

noname12
01-12-2004, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese+12 January 2004 - 03:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 12 January 2004 - 03:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@12 January 2004 - 01:59

btw: I haven&#39;t flamed internet.news, I&#39;ve merely spammed in here...IN totally confuses me but he&#39;s harmless enough :) [/b][/quote]
I&#39;m not suggesting anything, the question is why would a simple comment about your failed love affair (your girl who hasnt returned from the shops) make you nervous and defencive on the subject of robots? :blink:

Cheese
01-12-2004, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by noname12+12 January 2004 - 02:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 12 January 2004 - 02:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Withcheese@12 January 2004 - 03:01
<!--QuoteBegin-noname12@12 January 2004 - 01:59

btw: I haven&#39;t flamed internet.news, I&#39;ve merely spammed in here...IN totally confuses me but he&#39;s harmless enough :)
I&#39;m not suggesting anything, the question is why would a simple comment about your failed love affair (your girl who hasnt returned from the shops) make you nervous and defencive on the subject of robots? :blink: [/b][/quote]
Hey, less of the failed buddy...for all you know she&#39;s just got a bit lost. In fact she could come back home at any minute...

er...as for the robots, that was a long time ago...I was going through an experimental stage ;)

clocker
01-12-2004, 03:09 AM
Hmmm.

Interesting.

noname12
01-12-2004, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese+12 January 2004 - 03:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 12 January 2004 - 03:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by noname12@12 January 2004 - 02:05

Originally posted by Withcheese@12 January 2004 - 03:01
<!--QuoteBegin-noname12@12 January 2004 - 01:59

I&#39;m not suggesting anything, the question is why would a simple comment about your failed love affair (your girl who hasnt returned from the shops) make you nervous and defencive on the subject of robots? :blink:
Hey, less of the failed buddy...for all you know she&#39;s just got a bit lost. In fact she could come back home at any minute...

er...as for the robots, that was a long time ago...I was going through an experimental stage ;) [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

Lets hope she didnt loose her self all the way into another mans arms... or maybe the transformer you once loved... :blink:

muchspl2
01-12-2004, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by clocker@11 January 2004 - 22:09
Hmmm.

Interesting.
:ruffles:

thewizeard
01-12-2004, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by muchspl2+12 January 2004 - 03:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 12 January 2004 - 03:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-clocker@11 January 2004 - 22:09
Hmmm.

Interesting.
:ruffles: [/b][/quote]
Let he, who is pure, throw the first stone....

silent VI
01-12-2004, 08:34 AM

now back on topic.

its a joke internet.news&#39;s posts almost always ends with sharing you thoughts openly i reply to it with :angry: STFU i guess the :angry: smily does make it look loke im hating on him :D STFU better? :rolleyes:

4th gen
01-12-2004, 08:36 AM
internet.news reminds me of Yoda :)

(i won&#39;t say if that&#39;s a bad thing or not though)

Rip The Jacker
01-12-2004, 08:45 AM
Hmmm.... there is one thing I still can&#39;t figure out...
How come everyone picks on internet.news?

Lets see, people pick on net weiser because he is a spam monkey, and shit_happens because he is an asshole. But I don&#39;t see anything wrong with internet.news. Though I have to admit the "sharing thoughts openly" stuff is creepy, internet.news doesn&#39;t seem like a bad guy.

silent VI
01-12-2004, 11:07 AM
there is one thing I still can&#39;t figure out...

the "sharing thoughts openly" stuff is creepy

:ph34r:

bujub22
01-12-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by KrackHead2k@12 January 2004 - 04:45
Hmmm.... there is one thing I still can&#39;t figure out...

Lets see, people pick on net weiser because he is a spam monkey, and shit_happens because he is an asshole. But I don&#39;t see anything wrong with internet.news. Though I have to admit the "sharing thoughts openly" stuff is creepy, internet.news doesn&#39;t seem like a bad guy.
:blink: ??? i dont see the prob either but what are you taling about on the othere therads that your sick of spam ??

Rip The Jacker
01-13-2004, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by bujub22@12 January 2004 - 04:17
:blink: ??? i dont see the prob either but what are you taling about on the othere therads that your sick of spam ??
Other threads? What other threads?

Sick of spam? Nope not me, I actually enjoy reading the some of the spam at this board. :smilie4: