PDA

View Full Version : Need A Good Burning Software

Pitbul
01-12-2004, 08:02 AM
anyone know of any good Music burning software? i dont like Windows Media Player so any suggestions besides that would be great.,

Joakim Agren
01-12-2004, 08:08 AM
Hello!

iTunes from Apple is what you want I think!

it is great much better then WMP!

Here it is:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/overview.html

By the way that PC on that site is the same design(not the monitor) and brand as I have funny to see that on Apple site(I also have an iMac) :D

4th gen
01-12-2004, 08:21 AM
NERO :)

Marius24
01-12-2004, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by 4th gen@12 January 2004 - 07:21
NERO :)
yeah just get nero it can do everything u need fast and good :)

Pitbul
01-12-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Joakim Agren@12 January 2004 - 01:08
Hello!

iTunes from Apple is what you want I think!

it is great much better then WMP!

Here it is:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/overview.html

By the way that PC on that site is the same design(not the monitor) and brand as I have funny to see that on Apple site(I also have an iMac) :D
thanks i didn't know itunes could be used to burn CD's i just thought it was used to buy MP3's and i've heard alot of good things about it so i'll give this a try

thanks for all the suggestions :01:

Joakim Agren
01-12-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by 4th gen@12 January 2004 - 09:21
NERO  :)
Hello!

Yes Nero I have that one to!

But that one is a full suite of burning capabiliys! I use it for other things such as videos!

I think he was asking about a music program with built in burning function or did I missunderstand you Pitbul?

For music I use iTunes 4 and if I want to burn a piece of music it is extremely easy and fast no need to launch Nero for that very smooth and practical!

I jut saw that you will try iTunes hope you like it I sure like it!

4th gen
01-12-2004, 08:33 AM
i tried iTunes a little while ago and whilst i found the interface to be very pleasing on the eye, i found the speed to be a little lacking in comparison with nero...

each to their own though :)

Joakim Agren
01-12-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by 4th gen@12 January 2004 - 09:33
i tried iTunes a little while ago and whilst i found the interface to be very pleasing on the eye, i found the speed to be a little lacking in comparison with nero...

each to their own though :)
Hello!

Yes Nero will burn slighly faster but I think it is a very little difference so I think the slightly lower speed is worth it given the practical aspect!

Pitbul
01-12-2004, 10:57 AM
i love iTunes at first it looks slow to burn but after a while it picked up quick, i like it alot and yes it does have a sleak easy look once you mess around with it for a little while, i use Nero and Alcohol 120 for movies and Images :01: