PDA

View Full Version : @pol - Who Finds My Attitude Disturbing

UKMan
01-12-2004, 01:11 PM
..explain yourself - a MOD who makes statements like that needs to explain - now you have a chance.

Was it a joke or are you serious - i explained why i thought your attitude was disturbing as regards this thread: http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...30&#entry805941 (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=93498&st=30&#entry805941)

UKMan

JONNO_CELEBS
01-12-2004, 01:31 PM
I don't find your attitude disturbing :)
I think you're one of the most laid back members here :)

Jonno B)

DVD PIRATE III
01-12-2004, 01:32 PM
Damn... :o
I kinda feel responsible for this happening in some ways after posting my antivirus/trojan test and the script for the firewall test yesterday
i hope this can be resolved so that we can still post those sort of tests and make members of this forum aware of these things :)
Ive got another test for Windows & Office exploits but im not gonna post it till we see what comes of this..
Sorry to all the people I told that I was posting the Windows & Office Exploits.its on hold for now :(

Busyman
01-12-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by UKMan@12 January 2004 - 14:11
..explain yourself - a MOD who makes statements like that needs to explain - now you have a chance.

Was it a joke or are you serious - i explained why i thought your attitude was disturbing as regards this thread: http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...30&#entry805941 (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=93498&st=30&#entry805941)

UKMan
What the hell!!!

PM.......PM .............PM

Why this crap?
I understood the stuff with the pictures and J'Pol but this is ridiculous.

Get off your soapbox UK.
You are that guy that get&#39;s offended easily and instead of going directly to person that offended you, you jump on a podium in the middle of town yelling your problems on a megaphone. <_<
1. PM the mod.
2. Going on what YOU previously said, THIS topic is in the wrong section. Use the report button like everyone else.

Come on man let it go ;)

Busyman
01-12-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by DVD PIRATE III@12 January 2004 - 14:32
Damn... :o
I kinda feel responsible for this happening in some ways after posting my antivirus/trojan test&nbsp; and the script for the firewall test yesterday
i hope this can be resolved so that we can still post those sort of tests and make members of this forum aware of these things :)
Ive got another test for Windows & Office exploits but im not gonna post it till we see what comes of this..
Sorry to all the people I told that I was posting the Windows & Office Exploits.its on hold for now :(
DVD please post it. Just put it in InternetWorld or Softwareworld.

This helps people. Your thread went 9 pages in a very short period of time. Seems newsworthy to me. ;)

If anyone is reading this please don&#39;t respond. Let this topic die

pol
01-12-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by UKMan@12 January 2004 - 13:11

UKMan
i have explained myself in that thread now too, before i saw this one.

maybe next time you &#39;need&#39; an explanation from me, you could try a pm. if i have the time i might get round to answering it.

Yogi
01-12-2004, 01:43 PM
Get off your soapbox UK.
You are that guy that get&#39;s offended easily and instead of going directly to person that offended you, you jump on a podium in the middle of town yelling your problems on a megaphone.&nbsp;

Sorry, but you don&#39;t know UKman. Clearly.

I like your idea for a soapbox, though&#33;&#33;

I&#39;ll start a soapbox-thread this afternoon.

Gotta love that.

Yogs

JONNO_CELEBS
01-12-2004, 02:08 PM
I don&#39;t see the point in a soap box, I mean...........their only 1 inch by 3 and made of cardboard so they just go flat when you stand on them :unsure:
Unless you leave the soap in, but then if it gets wet you might slip and fall over, then you would be taken to hospital and be made to have a spounge bath by some old man with a bar of clinic soap he got out of a box :unsure:

Jonno B)

RGX
01-12-2004, 02:47 PM
This should be sorted by PM.

bigboab
01-12-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by RGX@12 January 2004 - 14:47
That is OK, RG if the same decorum rules could be applied to PM&#39;s as is applied to the Forum. Unfortunately that is not possible.

Busyman
01-12-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by bigboab+12 January 2004 - 16:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 12 January 2004 - 16:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RGX@12 January 2004 - 14:47
That is OK, RG if the same decorum rules could be applied to PM&#39;s as is applied to the Forum. Unfortunately that is not possible. [/b][/quote]
Hmmm....I&#39;m replying because it is at the top anyway.

I noticed if someone says "PM him", there will 5 more responses with "This should be sorted by PM. "

Already been said. Why drag it out?
This has been resolved. Let it go.

Cheese
01-12-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by pol+12 January 2004 - 12:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pol @ 12 January 2004 - 12:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@12 January 2004 - 13:11

UKMan
i have explained myself in that thread now too, before i saw this one.

maybe next time you &#39;need&#39; an explanation from me, you could try a pm. if i have the time i might get round to answering it. [/b][/quote]
Erm so he can PM you and you might get back to him? <_<

Sorry , but that&#39;s not the attitude a mod should be taking.

bigboab
01-12-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Busyman+12 January 2004 - 15:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman &#064; 12 January 2004 - 15:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by bigboab@12 January 2004 - 16:13
<!--QuoteBegin-RGX@12 January 2004 - 14:47
That is OK, RG if the same decorum rules could be applied to PM&#39;s as is applied to the Forum. Unfortunately that is not possible.
Hmmm....I&#39;m replying because it is at the top anyway.

I noticed if someone says "PM him", there will 5 more responses with "This should be sorted by PM. "

Already been said. Why drag it out?
This has been resolved. Let it go. [/b][/quote]
May I ask if you have another account in this forum and what it is? Just as a matter of interest of course. :rolleyes:

Busyman
01-12-2004, 03:42 PM
I have a number of accounts.
Mods don&#39;t know what they are unless they can deduce the location of my DIFFERENT providers in this geographic area.
I also use different computers and never access the same accounts on the same one.

Why do you ask biggy?

bigboab
01-12-2004, 03:44 PM
Just one or two coincidences. Nothing important. :)

UKMan
01-12-2004, 03:48 PM
Well of course, it seem s that pol can say he finds my attitude disturbing in the open forum, but then i have to PM privately to find out why - does that mean i can then post the answer here on the open forum? Interesting to say the least.

As far as soap boxes are concerned, i will not answer that rediculous statement - clearly those of us who try to keep some sort of order get attacked by those who dont give a damn - its to be expected and will of course fire the fule that keeps me here - i look forward to more of this sort - it vitalises me B)

My pears have answered well enough for me pol & Busyman - you can go on as you wish as will i B)

But of course, i will let this one go as the answer has been given allready - let others read and make their own conclusions - sattisfied?

PS: @DVD PIRATE III - i hold absolutely no grudge against you my friend - be aware of that - you posted and its been moved - thats all i wanted, as did a couple of others - i still havnt clicked BTW - B)

Peace
UKMan

pol
01-12-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by RGX@12 January 2004 - 14:47

i could&#39;nt really care less whether it was sorted here, by pm or even at all.

if i had known about this thread then i&#39;d have gladly given him his answer instead of filling the other thread with off-topic bs, but i guess he wanted some attention more than an answer, so he started another topic.

UKMan does&#39;nt like my posts and i dont like his. i think i can live with that.

how does it go, case closed i think was the term, unless its only you that can use that one UKMan.

@Withcheese -

Erm so he can PM you and you might get back to him? <_<

Sorry , but that&#39;s not the attitude a mod should be taking.

if UKMan wants to start a thread about me that&#39;s up to him, if i want to reply to his pm&#39;s, thats up to me. he has his answer from the other thread.

the fact that i&#39;m an &#39;area mod&#39; wont mean that i&#39;m no longer a member and dont have an opinion on things, if it did then i would&#39;nt be here.

UKMan
01-12-2004, 03:52 PM
@pol - i can live with it too - erm.... case closed ;)

Busyman
01-12-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by UKMan@12 January 2004 - 16:48
Well of course, it seem s that pol can say he finds my attitude disturbing in the open forum, but then i have to PM privately to find out why - does that mean i can then post the answer here on the open forum? Interesting to say the least.

As far as soap boxes are concerned, i will not answer that rediculous statement - clearly those of us who try to keep some sort of order get attacked by those who dont give a damn - its to be expected and will of course fire the fule that keeps me here - i look forward to more of this sort - it vitalises me B)

My pears have answered well enough for me pol & Busyman - you can go on as you wish as will i B)

But of course, i will let this one go as the answer has been given allready - let others read and make their own conclusions - sattisfied?

Peace
UKMan
You BOTH said you were disturbed.

Actually sometimes this sort of stuff is good amusing drama.
But this shit reminds of a tattle telling little girl who is crying loudly for everyone to see.....................that she merely has a speck of dust in her eye. :lol:

After this, which will be my last post in this SOAPBOX thread, maybe you can keep it going by talking to yourself.......

since you are obviously "disturbed" :lol:

Cheese
01-12-2004, 03:57 PM
Of course you should have an opinion and I&#39;m not disputing that...

Yet you said:

maybe next time you &#39;need&#39; an explanation from me, you could try a pm. if i have the time i might get round to answering it.

You criticize him for pming and in the same sentence suggest that you probably wouldn&#39;t answer a pm. Sorry but I find that confusing :blink: But, as you say you are entitled to answer or not answer any pms as you see fit. :)

pol
01-12-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by UKMan@12 January 2004 - 15:48

what are you talking about ?

i gave you my answer in the other thread, i thought at least you would have deduced what i said. if not, i suggest you read through all of it again.

about your..

"- clearly those of us who try to keep some sort of order get attacked by those who dont give a damn -"

are you saying that i dont give a damn about the board ? - because i see from your posts that you are these days mainly in to smut and cyber, what a great contribution.

UKMan
01-12-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by pol+12 January 2004 - 16:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pol @ 12 January 2004 - 16:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@12 January 2004 - 15:48

what are you talking about ?

i gave you my answer in the other thread, i thought at least you would have deduced what i said. if not, i suggest you read through all of it again.

about your..

"- clearly those of us who try to keep some sort of order get attacked by those who dont give a damn -"

are you saying that i dont give a damn about the board ? - because i see from your posts that you are these days mainly in to smut and cyber, what a great contribution. [/b][/quote]
ahh - so thats your beef is it pol??

well of course thats your opinion and i of course respect it - so posting smut is not ok with you but guiding people to deliberatly crash their puters is? - like i said before - case closed - now next time you say things OPENLY, expect an answer OPENLY - your know-it-all attitudes dont fool me or others around here as you might have guessed.

I know your jealous about me, i cant help that, its a sickness and needs lots of patience from others like myself to understand - i understand you now pol - i really do - if its a slanging match you want then im game, i would however like to drop this as ive allready explained "case closed" you ignored that, so i reply of course.

Anyways - whatever you reply or think is fo no consequence - you have showed your colours - everyone knew mine anyway - and like you say "who gives a damn" - i certainly dont as you dont about me - right??

UKMan

pol
01-12-2004, 04:24 PM
ok, so you like to play on words

believe it or not, when i&#39;m here i put the members best interests before anything else, including any pm&#39;s i may get from you.

as i have said quite a few times, that thread is not a guide for "people to deliberatly crash their puters" - it should help people with certain things.

as for being "game" to have a bit-of-a flame with me, i dont see it like that.

you started this thread, about me, so i&#39;ll give my honest opinions,

Originally posted by ukman
I know your jealous about me, i cant help that, its a sickness and needs lots of patience from others like myself to understand - i understand you now pol - i really do -

all i can say is :huh: :blink: :lol:
you really do live in your own little world dont you :D

UKMan
01-12-2004, 04:28 PM
you answered - fair enough - now can we say case closed?

UKMan

Samurai
01-12-2004, 04:29 PM
pol has done nothing wrong. The thread in question, in my view, gave clear warnings not to click on it. I clicked on the file, and like many others, had 150 pop-ups in about 10 seconds. However, I did manage to sort the problem out without rebooting. Why must you single pol out? Is it because he is a mod? Well you can start with me on this one as well then because I agree with everything pol has said.

UKMan
01-12-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Samurai@12 January 2004 - 17:29
pol has done nothing wrong. The thread in question, in my view, gave clear warnings not to click on it. I clicked on the file, and like many others, had 150 pop-ups in about 10 seconds. However, I did manage to sort the problem out without rebooting. Why must you single pol out? Is it because he is a mod? Well you can start with me on this one as well then because I agree with everything pol has said.
im still waiting for pol to agree on "case closed" you in the meantime will have to wait <_<

UKMan

Nogimics
01-12-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by UKMan+12 January 2004 - 16:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 12 January 2004 - 16:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Samurai@12 January 2004 - 17:29
im still waiting for pol to agree on "case closed" you in the meantime will have to wait <_<

UKMan [/b][/quote]
LMAO :D Samurai stay outta this mate its nearly finished let the people involved clear this up.

Have to say, im not a big reader and some of your posts guys have been quite lengthy for my standards but they have been amusing :D

pol
01-12-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by UKMan@12 January 2004 - 16:28

UKMan
ok, but since we&#39;re here already, what does this mean ..

your know-it-all attitudes dont fool me or others around here as you might have guessed.

..?

@Samurai, cheers for that :D, but i think UKMan&#39;s problem is with me, over something from a while ago, and not the thread he is whining on about

UKMan
01-12-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by pol+12 January 2004 - 17:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pol @ 12 January 2004 - 17:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@12 January 2004 - 16:28

UKMan
ok, but since we&#39;re here already, what does this mean ..

your know-it-all attitudes dont fool me or others around here as you might have guessed.

..?

@Samurai, cheers for that :D, but i think UKMan&#39;s problem is with me, over something from a while ago, and not the thread he is whining on about [/b][/quote]
If you really want to continue this thread then i will, i have offered to finish it however.

Let me be honest then, in as respectfull way i can pol.

It seems that peoples opinions or posts are not judged by how relevant they are by you, but rather by how you feel about that person or your own experience in things of that nature - a typical member attitude and not one of an unbiassed MOD.

Clearly this post was not deemed appropriate for the lounge, yet you persisted in allowing it, simply because you didnt personally think it dangerous, after all your experience in these things made that descision for you. You didnt however consider that others with far less experience than yourself would fall into a trap they had no chance of getting out of, the explanations of how to recover from an eventuall crash were given far too late in the thread.

The post was however moved - why? Because of my "whining" i think not. I think it was moved because the lounge wasnt the place to post it - yet you cannot accept that - you still have to justify yourself to me - this isnt needed pol, the post was moved - i can now accept that and am at ease with that.

Time and time again we have argued over things that you have to use big words and long drawn out arguments over when in fact its really quite simple - if you want respect from me pol, then you have to have respect for my opinions too - i am after all a member just like everyone else, i see my role here NOT on a soapbox but as a helper for those less fortunate than myself in understanding what this forum is about - you can say what you will, but it is really that simple.

Many months ago i tried to start a n00b debate - what happens... it gets thrashed and laughed at, why?? - NO RESPECT bro and that sickens me. A lot of people here including you, have no respect for people with less experience than yourself.

Now thats my beef and untill such times i see a change, then i wont either - can you accept that pol?

Read this a couple of times pol and you will see that i am being fair, i am not being nasty, just telling what is true. I asked in a fair way to either delete the link or to move the thead and in my opinion you (as a MOD) were not being unbiassed.

Now, i await your answer. But i refuse to argue, after all i wanted to finish this thread off, but you asked another question quite openly and i have replied.

Anyone else wanting to join in can forget it - i aint interested - <_< But if they persist, then all well and good - personally i think they will contribute to just wasting more time and space.

UKMan

pol
01-12-2004, 05:46 PM
well i dont think it&#39;s me who has the problem in keeping up with posts/topics, but i&#39;ll return the favour and put this as respectfully as i can.

you say that i let the topic continue in the lounge.

if you read the topic, i think i was one of, if not the first, to say it should be moved. its a useful link/test even if you dont agree with it.

an &#39;area mod&#39; cant do anything about posts out-with their own area - we only have mod functions there. if you have a problem with a topic then you should use the &#39;report&#39; button as BigBoab did - thats why it was moved.

about "others with far less experience" - i dont set myself up as knowing everything and indeed i dont - the post had a clear warning.

as for this..

It seems that peoples opinions or posts are not judged by how relevant they are by you, but rather by how you feel about that person or your own experience in things of that nature - a typical member attitude and not one of an unbiassed MOD.

..i totally disagree with that. for a start you can only form an opinion on someone here from their posts. if you could manage to look on that topic from the other side you might see that it&#39;s you who is judging people - there was a warning and people can make their own decisions. the link could be useful for people with all levels of ability.

i appreciate the fact that you&#39;re now turning this around by saying you dont want to let this topic get any worse than it already is, but remember it was you who started it, and it was you who said that you had a problem with my attitude in the other thread, to which i gave my reply concerning my problem with your attitude.

UKMan
01-12-2004, 06:14 PM
if you read the topic, i think i was one of, if not the first, to say it should be moved. its a useful link/test even if you dont agree with it.

No you wasnt, you said it "maybe should be moved":

quote:
"i dont think it should be deleted, maybe moved. there have been tons of topics about the &#39;best&#39; firewalls/settings lately, and if you&#39;ve got your settings right you should be able to deal with it "

A total disregard for those with no experience - wrong place to post in other words. Should have been moved in the first place to a more respectable area.

You also said it wasnt a Trojan, which it clearly was:

quote:
"its not a &#39;trojan&#39;, its more like a f/w test, and you dont really need to reboot if it does connect"

So what about the poor sods that dont have a clue about what (if any) firewall they have and how they function? Once again, disregard for those less fortunate than you or i.

The following:

quote:
"about "others with far less experience" - i dont set myself up as knowing everything and indeed i dont - the post had a clear warning."

I commented that "clear" warning saying quite explicitly that people would click anyways - simply because it says DONT... you of all people should realise this.

Another disregard for those less fortunate.

&nbsp;

and your reply:
..i totally disagree with that. for a start you can only form an opinion on someone here from their posts. if you could manage to look on that topic from the other side you might see that it&#39;s you who is judging people - there was a warning and people can make their own decisions. the link could be useful for people with all levels of ability.

For one thing i am not judging, i am giving those who are less fortunate a real chance of saving themselves the embarressment of a crashed puter - those who cannot handle it in other words - let me repeat that the real warnings and how to deal with a crash came way after tha fact and are STILL flooding in with all sorts of solutions - as is fitting when its posted in the right place to begin with&#33;

I started this yes - i agree, by saying what?? :

As a MOD pol i find your attitude a little disturbing, this is clearly a Trojan (friendly or otherwise) - people on this forum have other programmes open as well, even whilst browsing this forum - maybe something important like online chatting, or even a programme that keeps track of something.

A simple warning like the one given above is not enough. You know as well as i do that people WILL click on it - thinking wrongly that they have enough security to bypass the problems - not everyone here is as astute as you or i when it comes to having to reboot a puter everytime something goes wrong. Someone might even panic and do real damage&nbsp;

I think the link should be DELETED or MOVED from the lounge to an area where you guys think its fun to that sort of thing - please&#33;&#33;

I didnt start a flame or an argument, just stating that there was disregard - now what possible reason can you obtain from my statement above that i had started anything other than a simple fact?

UKMan

pol
01-12-2004, 06:47 PM
*yawn*

well it&#39;s getting boring for me now. i have done my best to explain to you so i&#39;ll leave it at that.

anyone can read through the topics to see my opinion on the original matter, and now this one too.

if you or any of your &#39;friends&#39; who think i&#39;m a "know-it-all" want to complain or think you could do better, then be sure to post here. apart from the fact that i like to get it out in the open too, i would&#39;nt want the admins pm box to fill up overnight.

i have to go off for a bit, so for the benefit of anyone who&#39;s interested and who did&#39;nt read the topic when it was originally posted, muchspl2&#39;s only edit was to add quote tags, the warnings were already there.

100%
01-12-2004, 07:09 PM
The shortest distance between two points is under construction.

scribblec
01-12-2004, 08:31 PM
i agree with pol 1000 % here leave the post open hes the mod and its upto him

and i think ukman is being a little touchy these days

what has gotten into you man?

Cheese
01-12-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by scribblec@12 January 2004 - 19:31

a 1000% eh? :blink:

That sure is a lot of agreement :lol:

scribblec
01-12-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+12 January 2004 - 20:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 12 January 2004 - 20:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@12 January 2004 - 19:31

That sure is a lot of agreement :lol: [/b][/quote]
yea :lol:

i doubted pol at first for being a mod because i would rather have had shareholder but he seems to be doing a good job and i congratulate him for that

Cheese
01-12-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by scribblec+12 January 2004 - 19:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 12 January 2004 - 19:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Withcheese@12 January 2004 - 20:32
<!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@12 January 2004 - 19:31

That sure is a lot of agreement :lol:
yea :lol:

i doubted pol at first for being a mod because i would rather have had shareholder but he seems to be doing a good job and i congratulate him for that [/b][/quote]
Well as long as he gives it 1000%, eh? :lol:

UKMan
01-12-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by pol@12 January 2004 - 19:47
*yawn*

well it&#39;s getting boring for me now. i have done my best to explain to you so i&#39;ll leave it at that.

anyone can read through the topics to see my opinion on the original matter, and now this one too.

if you or any of your &#39;friends&#39; who think i&#39;m a "know-it-all" want to complain or think you could do better, then be sure to post here. apart from the fact that i like to get it out in the open too, i would&#39;nt want the admins pm box to fill up overnight.

i have to go off for a bit, so for the benefit of anyone who&#39;s interested and who did&#39;nt read the topic when it was originally posted, muchspl2&#39;s only edit was to add quote tags, the warnings were already there.
what kind of an attitude is that?

First you quote me and ask for an answer - when i do you "yawn" pathetic ... you aint worthy to even talk to let alone insult bah&#33;&#33; - creep off and do whatever.. too pigheaded to even come to an agreement... i said before call it a day... you didnt want to... now you cant take your own request - :lol:

scribblec - i aint even gonna answer you - but suck-up that you can do ... real good.. keep it up its good for the cheek muscles ;)

UKMan

end of discussion for my part - ill leave the rest to the history books B)

Skweeky
01-12-2004, 08:50 PM
Erm :huh:

Time out?

What on earth are you guys doing? *spanks UKMan and pol*

Come on pol, maybe you were a bit too offensive in your answer?
And Ukkie, you have to admit you ARE a bit touchy these days?

Discussions like this are perfectly possible on this board I think but it has to stay civilised. To go all sarcastic and blaming each other things that have nothing to do with the original post is a bit childish IMHO. Also starting a discussion about who started to &#39;flame&#39; first is pointless, everyone experiences that in another way.

So lighten up and argue about things that matter.

Thank you
Have a nice day
:hypocrite:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-12-2004, 08:51 PM
:lol:

This is funny.

:D

Come back to SS UKMan.....hell.I will send you a 40 GB harddrive.Can get one for around &#036;30.

:lol: :P :lol:

scribblec
01-12-2004, 08:51 PM
its true youve become to touchy

the littelest thing makes u complain whats up with that?

u came out of your shell in the aussie vs scotland fued
even though u were right but now u are sttarting this thread for no reason why do u demand him to delete a thread which will show up the weaknesses in their defence and therefore help them in the long run?

anyways theres no bumsucking here if there was id be praising him till kingdom come

Cheese
01-12-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by scribblec@12 January 2004 - 19:51

even though u were right but now u are sttarting this thread for no reason why do u demand him to delete a thread which will show up the weaknesses in their defence and therefore help them in the long run?

anyways theres no bumsucking here if there was id be praising him till kingdom come
You praised him 1000% that&#39;s pretty high praise scrib :P

scribblec
01-12-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+12 January 2004 - 20:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 12 January 2004 - 20:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@12 January 2004 - 19:51

You praised him 1000% that&#39;s pretty high praise scrib :P [/b][/quote]
no u got it wrong
i agree with him 100% :P

the extra o was a typo :P

UKMan
01-12-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@12 January 2004 - 21:50

Time out?

Discussions like this are perfectly possible on this board I think but it has to stay civilised. To go all sarcastic and blaming each other things that have nothing to do with the original post is a bit childish IMHO. Also starting a discussion about who started to &#39;flame&#39; first is pointless, everyone experiences that in another way.

Thank you
Have a nice day
Willingly takes a spanking from Skweeky.... ouch.... but it was nice though :P

@FC - nice offer bro... SS is of course a first priority, ill get that HD but i have other things first on my list ;)

@scribblec - ok maybe i am touchy bro, i admit that... but often some rules about certain posts seem to be administered for some and not to others - for me its principles - nothing else.. i appologise to you - you are correct. I still feel pol is too bloody sarcastic and pigheaded... cant help that, its how i feel about him.

But like i said - as far as im concerned its over and done with- shit this board is big enough for all to fit in - with space over... so lets just carry on....

Maybe someone else can start an argument somewhere else - fuck, it happens every day....

Peace
UKMan

thewizeard
01-12-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@12 January 2004 - 20:50

Time out?

Thank you
Have a nice day
Is there anything I can do to get spanked by you Skweeky? :)

scribblec
01-12-2004, 09:02 PM
B) ukman its all cool B)

yea i agree about its aloud for some members but not for others
ive seen this happening alot latly

like if a certain member did something nothing would happen to them but if it was a completly other member someone less known or less liked they would get flamed/banned/moderated till they start to hurt

Skweeky
01-12-2004, 09:03 PM
Try to make a sarcastic reply Nigel123 :lol:

Busyman
01-12-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by UKMan+12 January 2004 - 21:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 12 January 2004 - 21:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@12 January 2004 - 21:50

Time out?

Thank you
Have a nice day

@FC - nice offer bro... SS is of course a first priority, ill get that HD but i have other things first on my list ;)

@scribblec - ok maybe i am touchy bro, i admit that... but often some rules about certain posts seem to be administered for some and not to others - for me its principles - nothing else.. i appologise to you - you are correct. I still feel pol is too bloody sarcastic and pigheaded... cant help that, its how i feel about him.

But like i said - as far as im concerned its over and done with- shit this board is big enough for all to fit in - with space over... so lets just carry on....

Maybe someone else can start an argument somewhere else - fuck, it happens every day....

Peace
UKMan [/b][/quote]
*silence broken*

Damn UK I had no idea no were suck a prick. I thought you were alright but I see you argue about some dumb shit.
You are not the saviour of this board. So you were not saving anyone when you got on your soapbox originally and certainly have not &#39;swung&#39; anyone to your side with this townmeeting thread.

The link in the post by muchpl2 fucked my computer up but guess what, he warned me and I actually didn&#39;t have to reboot.
If I did, so what? Computer off and on. Big deal

You say it&#39;s over and done with but it seems that&#39;s only if you have the last word.

All you have done is peeled back the foreskin on your face.

STFU and get a life.
I thought you were leaving the board anyway.

(btw, I hope this "vitalises" you)

Thanks again to muchpl2 for the link and pol for not giving in to idiots.
It helped me identify an important problem.

scribblec
01-12-2004, 09:31 PM
http://www.gamespy.com/avatars/av/AT/at461.gif

Skweeky
01-12-2004, 09:33 PM
hey busyman, nice touch. Things calm down and you stir it up again <_<

muchspl2
01-12-2004, 09:33 PM
thanks busyman

http://members.cox.net/dodger1954/drama.gif

Busyman
01-12-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@12 January 2004 - 22:33
hey busyman, nice touch. Things calm down and you stir it up again <_<
I&#39;ve watched it "calm down" for 3 pages.

bigboab
01-12-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Busyman@12 January 2004 - 21:27

STFU and get a life.

This would not be my answer to a solution to this argument. In fact I would say that it was the rantings of a pubescent adolescent. How dare any member on this board suggest to another member that they should leave. Just because they dont agree with their viewpoint. It was also my view that this link should have been deleted. Are you suggesting that everyone who thought that this link was wrong should leave the board.

Your remarks against a member of this board are repulsive to say the least.

I think you should hang your head in shame and apologise to Ukman for such a suggestion

Yogi
01-12-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Busyman+12 January 2004 - 23:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman &#064; 12 January 2004 - 23:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by UKMan@12 January 2004 - 21:59
<!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@12 January 2004 - 21:50

Time out?

Thank you
Have a nice day

Peace
UKMan
*silence broken*

Damn UK I had no idea no were suck a prick. I thought you were alright but I see you argue about some dumb shit.
You are not the saviour of this board. So you were not saving anyone when you got on your soapbox originally and certainly have not &#39;swung&#39; anyone to your side with this townmeeting thread.

The link in the post by muchpl2 fucked my computer up but guess what, he warned me and I actually didn&#39;t have to reboot.
If I did, so what? Computer off and on. Big deal

You say it&#39;s over and done with but it seems that&#39;s only if you have the last word.

STFU and get a life.

It helped me identify an important problem. [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (CopyRight: JPol)

Yogs

thewizeard
01-12-2004, 09:47 PM
SG I am trying to work out what you edited...did you put an extra smilie in?

Busyman
01-12-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by bigboab+12 January 2004 - 22:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab &#064; 12 January 2004 - 22:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@12 January 2004 - 21:27

STFU and get a life.

This would not be my answer to a solution to this argument. In fact I would say that it was the rantings of a pubescent adolescent. How dare any member on this board suggest to another member that they should leave. Just because they dont agree with their viewpoint. It was also my view that this link should have been deleted. Are you suggesting that everyone who thought that this link was wrong should leave the board.

I think you should hang your head in shame and apologise to Ukman for such a suggestion [/b][/quote]
Ahhh...and
1. And making a whole thread instead of PMing the mod was the answer??

2. I did not &#39;suggest&#39; he leave. He did. Step down from your soapbox as well (there&#39;s a thread for that now).

3. I did not have an argument to begin with. Once again thank UK for that.

4. You do not mirror the rantings of UKMan. Sensual wanted it deleted as well but I am not addressing him nor was I addressing you.

5. Amazing how through 4 pages now I am the rant. :lol:

I think you should hang your head in shame and apologise to Ukman for such a suggestion

http://www.kaitaia.com/funny/pictures/ForumPictures/bitch_please.thumb.gif

Skweeky
01-12-2004, 09:51 PM
It&#39;s rather funny other people are now fighting because of it :lol: :lol:

We can make money out of this&#33; Turn it into a soap opera :D

Days of our Forum

muchspl2
01-12-2004, 09:52 PM
true
I never could have foresaw all this drama :lol:

Yogi
01-12-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by nigel123@12 January 2004 - 23:47
Yeah.

It&#39;s a conversational style tought to me by the allready named.

Thought it only be fair to give him the credits.

Yogs :P

namzuf9
01-12-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@12 January 2004 - 22:51
It&#39;s rather funny other people are now fighting because of it :lol: :lol:

Thats what is puzzling me too.

Isn&#39;t it about time all parties involved agreed to STFU and someone can put a big padlock on this thread?

bigboab
01-12-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Busyman+12 January 2004 - 21:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 12 January 2004 - 21:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by bigboab@12 January 2004 - 22:39
<!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@12 January 2004 - 21:27

STFU and get a life.

Ahhh...and
1. And making a whole thread instead of PMing the mod was the answer??

2. I did not &#39;suggest&#39; he leave. He did. Step down from your soapbox as well (there&#39;s a thread for that now).

3. I did not have an argument to begin with. Once again thank UK for that.

4. You do not mirror the rantings of UKMan. Sensual wanted it deleted as well but I am not addressing him nor was I addressing you.

5. Amazing how through 4 pages now I am the rant. :lol: [/b][/quote]
In the interest of the thread, I will tell you I did report this link, then left it to the Mods to deal with it. Is there no reply made to any member making a report or complaint to the Moderating team?

I think at the time I made he eport it seemed that from having no Mods on the board, I think every Mod was on the board bar one or two, one of whom is normally always on the board. Which I thought strange. :ph34r:

thewizeard
01-12-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by SensualGardening+12 January 2004 - 21:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SensualGardening @ 12 January 2004 - 21:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nigel123@12 January 2004 - 23:47
Yeah.

It&#39;s a conversational style tought to me by the allready named.

Thought it only be fair to give him the credits.

Yogs :P [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (CopyRight: JPol)

edit: :lol:

Skweeky
01-12-2004, 09:56 PM
aiight

STFU&#33;&#33;&#33;

:D

namzuf9
01-12-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by muchspl2@12 January 2004 - 22:52
true
I never could have foresaw all this drama :lol:
Hey thats a point. This is all your fault. Quick grab the flaming torches and pitchforks. Assemble the lynch squad.http://members.shaw.ca/wenpigsfly/smileys/jumpon.gif

You know I&#39;m foolin&#39; right?

bigboab
01-12-2004, 10:01 PM
STFU and get a life.

I am sorry to continue, But I think that that statement above would suggest that Ukman should leave. Or is my undestanding of the use of English different from that of yours?

scribblec
01-12-2004, 10:03 PM
wow a serious bigboab

dont mess ;)

Busyman
01-12-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by bigboab@12 January 2004 - 23:01

STFU and get a life.

I am sorry to continue, But I think that that statement above would suggest that Ukman should leave. Or is my undestanding of the use of English different from that of yours?
And go back to when he said he was leaving.
I think it was just last month. :lol:

So in essence I thought he was leaving. Got it?

Now "why don&#39;t you leave this board?"....is a suggestion.
Yeah your understanding is different.

muchspl2
01-12-2004, 10:17 PM
http://members.cox.net/dodger1954/ughd.gif

running from the lynch mob

Busyman
01-12-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by scribblec@12 January 2004 - 23:03
wow a serious bigboab

dont mess ;)
......and I&#39;m shaking and so afraid&#33;&#33;&#33; :sleep1:

scribblec
01-12-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Busyman+12 January 2004 - 22:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 12 January 2004 - 22:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@12 January 2004 - 23:03
wow a serious bigboab

dont mess&nbsp; ;)
......and I&#39;m shaking and so afraid&#33;&#33;&#33; :sleep1: [/b][/quote]

bigboab
01-12-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Busyman+12 January 2004 - 22:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 12 January 2004 - 22:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@12 January 2004 - 23:01

STFU and get a life.

Yeah your understanding is different. [/b][/quote]
Yes I agree with you on this Busyman. Your interpretations of sentences that you make will always diverge. I will now close on this subject. allowing you the last say as always. :rolleyes:

Busyman
01-12-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by bigboab+12 January 2004 - 23:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 12 January 2004 - 23:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Busyman@12 January 2004 - 22:17
<!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@12 January 2004 - 23:01

STFU and get a life.

Yeah your understanding is different.
Yes I agree with you on this Busyman. Your interpretations of sentences that you make will always diverge. I will now close on this subject. allowing you the last say as always. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
OK biggy :lol: :lol: :lol:

DVD PIRATE III
01-13-2004, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by muchspl2@13 January 2004 - 11:17
http://members.cox.net/dodger1954/ughd.gif

running from the lynch mob
hahahahah
thats the funniest shit ive seen today mate
maded my day :D