PDA

View Full Version : How To Find Something On The Internet?

Kitty
01-12-2004, 05:43 PM
Hi guys..I'm kind of stuck with a question and didn't really know where to find the answer, So I thought Hey! I'll ask it on the kazaa forum cause there's a lot of smart computer people there..

It's just a simple question..

Ok..I am looking for a certain web site, I know this guy has one cause I've been there before but now I've misplaced my link I had. so I can't find my way back,
I do have his Name and Phone number and of course I know what the web page is about. Is there any way I could do a search somewhere with the information I have and find his web site. I already typed in his name in google and came up with mostly stuff about a hockey player.
BTW- This web site is for a buisness.

I know this is a dumb question and probably doesn't belong in the lounge but I would appreciate any help.

Thanks alot!! :D

Lamsey
01-12-2004, 05:46 PM
You have his number, why not phone him and find out?

Kitty
01-12-2004, 05:53 PM
I can't phone him, He's got a bunch of peoples panties in a bunch (not mine) so they've been calling him and now he won't answer the phone. It's a long story. It has to do with my line of work. He posted a link to his web site on another board I visit often, I guess there's something there that made alot of people angry and so they removed the link.
The funny thing is that I've visited his site way back in the day and don't remember anything that would upset anybody but I guess he's gone and done it!!

It's a curiosity thing.

DarthInsinuate
01-12-2004, 05:55 PM
if you can remember any phrases from the website you could try searching for it on Google

Marius24
01-12-2004, 05:58 PM
google is your friend :D

or askjeeves ungoogle and yahoo search :P (i aint taking sides)

Askjeevesbot
01-12-2004, 06:05 PM
:) you better not :P

100%
01-12-2004, 06:42 PM
BTW- This web site is for a buisness.

Google Search for "BUISNESS" = Results about 244,000. Search took 0.27 seconds

cwctv
01-12-2004, 07:05 PM
The funny thing is that I've visited his site way back in the day and don't remember anything that would upset anybody but I guess he's gone and done it!!

If you have been there lately go to your History and find him that way.